It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My descent through the Abyss- a testimony of my journey toward hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Hi WashMoreFeet
I was a little confounded by your delivery in attesting to the wider scope of my efforts within this avenue (and in how I was to measure my response to you as a result). I was then relieved when our Father provided response by the following unsought Inspired word brought forth on my behalf. He is my Bearer, and I bear the courage of my convictions instilled when pressed to deliver Word in Accordance.

2 Corinthians 5:9-11 (Complete Jewish Bible)
"Therefore, whether at home or away from home, we try our utmost to please him; for we must all appear before the Messiah’s court of judgment, where everyone will receive the good or bad consequences of what he did while he was in the body. So it is with the fear of the Lord before us that we try to persuade people. Moreover, God knows us as we really are; and I hope that in your consciences you too know us as we really are."

2 Corinthians 6 (Complete Jewish Bible)
"As God’s fellow-workers we also urge you not to receive his grace and then do nothing with it. For he says,“At the acceptable time I heard you; in the day of salvation I helped you.”

"We try not to put obstacles in anyone’s path, so that no one can find fault with the work we do. On the contrary, we try to commend ourselves in every way as workers for God by continually enduring troubles, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots, overwork, lack of sleep and food. We commend ourselves by our purity, knowledge, patience and kindness; by the Holy Spirit; by genuineness of love and truthfulness of speech; and by God’s power. We commend ourselves through our use of righteous weapons, whether for pressing our cause or defending it; through being honored and dishonored, praised and blamed, considered deceptive and sincere, unknown and famous. And we commend ourselves as God’s workers headed for death, yet look! we’re alive! as punished, yet not killed; as having reason to be sad, yet always filled with joy; as poor, yet making many people rich; as having nothing, yet having everything."

A positive intention is recognized, and thank you for the fruit you have borne time and time again in Good Spirit.
edit on 13-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

If your little story was supposed to be scare-tactics in order to scare people into making Jesus their lord/master... fail

Most humans are learning to go beyond fear now.

May you have true peace instead of the false peace of comfort that comes from being too scared to move past fear and control.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

May you have true peace

I will take that of the good in that post and express a measure of thanks.

May the Light of the Holy Spirit Pour into us all with Revelation.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This was a reply of mine to another thread, however I feel it has it's place here as I do not desire to implant negative 'eternal torment' based fears onto others in my sharing-- although I do believe that this earth is an 'underworld dominion' with many negative geared 'supernatural' agents of manipulation too residing within this dimensional structure.

We are already enduring a torture of suffering by having to live upon this prison planet in corruptible flesh. This earth is an 'underworld of hell' all in itself.

Do not give into any fear of sadistic evil eternal torment of burning and torture. I very firmly believe that such is one of several perversions of Biblical texts known as 'doctrines of devils' to submit souls in stifling fear of breaking oppressive and unholy laws, too inserted by corruption of most 'organised' religious Holy based texts for control.

Dreams, visions and even 'angelic visitations' by 'devils in disguise' can also be given to us earthen children so that such scriptural perversion can be propagated onto others. These entities of dominion bear the means and allowance of will in being contained here also to do so.

I feel soul energies can be 'captured' by negative entities due to our 'spiritual' alliance with their energies, and perceive certain negative geared human souls being 'recycled' (to be used by the principalities of this earth's evil dominion and their universal underworlds) over and over until one 'evolves' enough to warrant 'Divine Rescue' i.e Bailout by Love Deemed 'ready' for such Spiritual ascension unto the 'Mansions of Heaven'.

Not all of us will be Deemed ready to join the Christened for all our transgressions in willfully opting for the negative alignment.
edit on 20-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join