It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this Cure Diabetes and Save Tom Hanks Too?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

NotAnAspie

Magister

NotAnAspie
Amazing if there are no side effects.

I'm confused though... why is the skin all dark and splotchy?

I assume the one on the right is a black person that has healed, but on the left is this a black person or a white person and why is their skin splotchy? Is that part of the problem? It just kind of freaked me out at first because I thought diabetics get gangrene, so when I looked at all the dark spots i thought...gangrene and how in the world are they going to heal gangrene and isn't the gangrene actually worse that the wound?

but now I'm just like... what is going on with those splotches? Is it where they have removed some skin on a black person? It looks almost like debrided burns or something.

Excess sugar in the blood damages blood vessels. Especially capillaries. This can cause circulation problems that can result in infections, healing problems, and areas of tissue to die. This happens quite often in the extremities. If not treated, gangrene can result and necessitate amputation. Splotches can be from previous wounds and infections, or tissue damage from circulation problems.

edit on 10-10-2013 by Magister because: addition

So the person on the left is a white person? If that is a white person then I think I'd be more concerned with all that darkened possibly gangrene skin because that looks grim and does not look like any kind of normal scarring. I was hoping that was a black person who has had their skin debrided or something for whatever reason but now I'm all confused. The lighter skin looks like it is raw so I'm hoping that is a black person who does NOT have gangrene because that does not look hopeful if they have that much gangrene. on the other hand, if that is a black person, maybe it's not that infected and will grow back.

it looks more like debrided skin to me and I hope that is not gangrene because I'm confused at what I'm looking at and the picture does not make it very obvious really.

I didn't even read the article. i'm going to feel really stupid if it was in there if that person was black or white.

It is a white person with a ulcer.the left picture is PLACEBO and you can see the dark patches get DARKER.

Placebo means dummy treatment.

The right picture is after FOUR 15 minute treatments.The ulcer is healed/healing.

The rest of the skin shows signs of improving in the skin and has become charcoal/greyish.
However it is not clear if the person is black or white but could be black.

I don't understand why they used white and black when they should have used white/white

on a white person white skin becomes dark after a injury and gradually becomes normal.

This an extreme case where impaired blood circulation has turned skin black but after treatment it becomes grayish.This could be the surface of the skin as the skin underneath may be white.Remember the dead skin must peel of before the white skin becomes visible.i mean the dead skin/tissue has now where else to go if the skin underneath is healing and peels of gradually.

I have already bought a piezo tweeter for $5 with a frequency range of 3500 to 30000 Hertz and a "555 frequency module" from ebay.This module can generate any frequency square wave from 1 hertz to over 250000 hertz for $4.You can even adjust the mark space ratio.I opened the piezo tweeter and it looks just like the one in the picture that the guy is wearing on his arm but my tweeter has just one of the piezo transducers but the shape focuses it the ultrasound.

All for under $9.

www.ebay.co.uk...

www.ebay.co.uk... =0

i will use a variable wall adapter which can gives me a voltage of 3 volts to 12 volts to drive the 555 frequency module which will connected to the tweeter which will placed over a potential ulcer or a potential pancreas.

i say potential because i nether have a ulcer nor diabetes so i cannot test it.

you can also simulate this device using your computers sound card by using free frequency generation software and a high frequency speaker/tweeter with decent output at 20000 hertz or put your computer sound cards output to a hi-fi stereo and use one of the stereo speakers tweeter over the wound.

You can contact the researchers on their facebook page.

Someone above mentioned safety.Well doctors/nurses routinely use a ULTRASONIC scan to scan babies in the womb and get pictures.

edit on 11-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dr. Salter in Canada found that injecting Capsacin (the hot stuff in peppers) would reverse diabetes in mice. He said it got rid of the inflammation that caused type 1 diabetes. The only downside is that it had to be injected directly into the pancreas. Doesn't mean it will work in humans, but it seems that reasearch disappeared years ago.

Becky, are you suggesting that ultrasound can do the same type of thing? I have type 1 diabetes, and I will say that I haven't found a cure for it yet. There's lots of things I haven't tried though. Please share how you think it could get rid of type 1 diabetes. Do you have a medical study or something like that? I will try ANYTHING.
edit on 10/11/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

InFriNiTee
Dr. Salter in Canada found that injecting Capsacin (the hot stuff in peppers) would reverse diabetes in mice. He said it got rid of the inflammation that caused type 1 diabetes. The only downside is that it had to be injected directly into the pancreas. Doesn't mean it will work in humans, but it seems that reasearch disappeared years ago.

Becky, are you suggesting that ultrasound can do the same type of thing? I have type 1 diabetes, and I will say that I haven't found a cure for it yet. There's lots of things I haven't tried though. Please share how you think it could get rid of type 1 diabetes. Do you have a medical study or something like that? I will try ANYTHING.
edit on 10/11/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

there is plenty of info on reversing diabetes.

1) raw food diet

2) Ultra-low microcurrent in the management of diabetes mellitus, hypertension and chronic wounds: Report of twelve cases and discussion of mechanism of action

www.medsci.org...

3) and also loads of stuff on every disease on www.curezone.com

edit on 13-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
reply to post by beckybecky

Type 2 Diabetes is not a death sentence, it is the most common there is and there are estimated to be 25 million men, women and children who have it.

many of those live a long life and do a good job at maintaining their health. hell i've known and know at least 10 people that lived well into their 70's and 80's only to die from other causes and have other problems that are more of a life threat than diabetes.

maybe one day it will be cured, but one can live a long time with it.

i don't want to a HUMAN PIN CUSHION.

i have made the device.how do i post pictures of it here?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

dollukka

The deep problem with diabetes is not pancreas not producing insulin, the problem is immune system attacing insulin producing beta cells in pancreas ( type 1). Even when they have injected healthy insulin producing cells ( in liver ) and for temporalily "cured " diabetes, immune system keeps on its war against insulin producing cells.

You "cure" diabetes by simply abstaining from carbohydrates. If you don't eat carbohydtrates, insulin response decreases dramatically, cholesterol drops, blood pressure drops, thyriod levels stabilize.....the health benefits are myriad.

Which tells me: we kill ourselves slowly through our addiction to sugar.

We could save billions. BILLIONS. Just by teaching people what sugar does to your body. Instead, we tell them to continue eating carbs, and to counter balance with shots of insulin. Insane.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Look at this:

For how long was this promoted? This is why America is obese. And people still think that eating grains is good for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

beckybecky
According to various press reports he was very angry ,disgusted and said it shouldn't have happened to him as he is rich and famous and didn't deserve it.

You are going to have to prove that statement. I don't buy it at face value.
His quote when asked about it was 'we all are going to die from something'.
And he talked about how his mother had diabetes.
Tom Hanks Discusses His Diabetes
Tom Hanks Diabetes Info

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
You "cure" diabetes by simply abstaining from carbohydrates.

You can cure type 2 diabetes that way. You can lessen the severity of type one diabetes by abstaining from carbs, but it is autoimmune so it can't be cured.

VERY TRUE
edit on 10/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

FlyersFan

bigfatfurrytexan
You "cure" diabetes by simply abstaining from carbohydrates.

You can cure type 2 diabetes that way. You can lessen the severity of type one diabetes by abstaining from carbs, but it is autoimmune so it can't be cured.

VERY TRUE
edit on 10/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Yes, i should have stated that. And in relation to the OP, what I said only really relates to improving your condition.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That´s how you treat type 2, keep in mind which is which.

What is type 1 diabetes?
In Type 1 Diabetes, the person's own body has destroyed the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. When your own body destroys good stuff in your body it has what is called an autoimmune disease. Diabetes Type 1 is known as an autoimmune disease.

Quite simply - a person with Diabetes Type 1 does not produce insulin. In the majority of cases this type of diabetes appears before the patient is 40 years old. That is why this type of diabetes is also known as Juvenile Diabetes or Childhood Diabetes. Diabetes Type 1 onset can appear after the age of 40, but it is extremely rare. About 15 per cent of all diabetes patients have Type 1.
People with Type 1 have to take insulin regularly in order to stay alive.

Diabetes Type 1 is not preventable, it is in no way the result of a person's lifestyle.

What is type 2 diabetes?
Person with Diabetes Type 2 has one of two problems, and sometimes both:
1. Not enough insulin is being produced.
2. The insulin is not working properly - this is known as insulin resistance.

The vast majority of patients who develop Type 2 did so because they were overweight and unfit, and had been overweight and unfit for some time.

What comes to consuming carbs, this next picture is what is an ideal and healthy diet FOR ALL OF US
and this is also ideal for type 1 diabetics too. The problem with carbs is that we should understand the difference between healthy carbs like berries and fruits and starch carb which increase bloodsugar rapidly. We need carbs specially children who are growing up, basicly it´s energy for the body and specially for the brains. We eat wrongly if we choose too much starch carbs.

edit on 13-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

dollukka

That´s how you treat type 2, keep in mind which is which.

What is type 1 diabetes?
In Type 1 Diabetes, the person's own body has destroyed the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. When your own body destroys good stuff in your body it has what is called an autoimmune disease. Diabetes Type 1 is known as an autoimmune disease.

Quite simply - a person with Diabetes Type 1 does not produce insulin. In the majority of cases this type of diabetes appears before the patient is 40 years old. That is why this type of diabetes is also known as Juvenile Diabetes or Childhood Diabetes. Diabetes Type 1 onset can appear after the age of 40, but it is extremely rare. About 15 per cent of all diabetes patients have Type 1.
People with Type 1 have to take insulin regularly in order to stay alive.

Diabetes Type 1 is not preventable, it is in no way the result of a person's lifestyle.

What is type 2 diabetes?
Person with Diabetes Type 2 has one of two problems, and sometimes both:
1. Not enough insulin is being produced.
2. The insulin is not working properly - this is known as insulin resistance.

The vast majority of patients who develop Type 2 did so because they were overweight and unfit, and had been overweight and unfit for some time.

What comes to consuming carbs, this next picture is what is an ideal and healthy diet FOR ALL OF US
and this is also ideal for type 1 diabetics too. The problem with carbs is that we should understand the difference between healthy carbs like berries and fruits and starch carb which increase bloodsugar rapidly. We need carbs specially children who are growing up, basicly it´s energy for the body and specially for the brains. We eat wrongly if we choose too much starch carbs.

edit on 13-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

i am afraid you are wrong again.

nobody interested in eating proper food.

everybody wants BIG MAC.

which is fine.why don't you eat a big mac and chicken mcnuggets...because everyone is eating BIG MAC.

BIG MACS are good for you because macdonalds says so in their advertising.
mcdonald s are rich and honest.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

According to various press reports he was very angry ,disgusted and said it shouldn't have happened to him as he is rich and famous and didn't deserve it.

You must be talking about someone else named Tom Hanks, not the actor.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Today more research has been revealed showing vaccines cause diabetes.Dr Classan has found definite proof of this and has published peer review research.Everyone should remember this.The best way is to print it out and show to your doctor,teacher,lawyer,indian and crooked senator.

Comprehensive research compiled by expert immunologist Dr. J. "Bart" Classen has uncovered the disturbing fact that childhood vaccines are a common cause of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as the barrage of chronic illness symptoms typically associated with metabolic syndrome. Because they tend to overstimulate the immune system, vaccines have the potential to either inhibit the proper production of insulin, resulting in the development of type 1 diabetes, or spur the production of too much insulin, resulting in the development of type 2 diabetes.

Vaccines trigger either type 1 or type 2 diabetes, depending on cortisol production levels
The human body naturally produces an adrenal hormone known as cortisol that is responsible for regulating proper carbohydrate and protein metabolism, and generally helping the body to adapt and deal with stressful situations. Excessive cortisol production is linked to type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome, while inadequate cortisol production is linked to type 1 diabetes.

It appears as though individuals who naturally produce slightly lower than normal levels of cortisol are more prone to develop type 1 diabetes as a result of vaccines, according to Dr. Classen's research, while vaccinated individuals who tend to produce higher than normal levels of cortisol are more prone to develop type 2 diabetes. In either case, vaccines seem to be the smoking gun in explaining why cases of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have risen dramatically throughout the past half century.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

“Scientists have known for years that type 1 diabetes has a strong genetic component. But this is probably the first time that a mutation has been discovered in a single gene that causes type 1 diabetes,” says Professor Flemming Pociot, MD, a research group leader at Glostrup Hospital, Denmark, who took part in the international study.

There has always been so called doctors who blaime sometimes lack of vitamin D, some blaime carbs and some blaime environment and pollution. These doctors quite often has something to sell.. specially those who bow for vitamin D.

This gene mutation has not been new discovery as in Finland ( which is leading country with type 1 diabetics ) this gene has been under the "microscope" for a long time, children who have type 1 parent or siblings, have been in follow-up group. Their have been checked if they have this mutation and they have been in close observation when type 1 diabetes will pop out. Not all kids of diabetic parents have this gene but those who have there is a big chance they get diagnosed under the age of 15.

Sure you can blaime vaccines if it makes you feel better.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

beckybecky
Comprehensive research compiled by expert immunologist Dr. J. "Bart" Classen has uncovered the disturbing fact that childhood vaccines are a common cause of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes,

Buddy ... I have an autoimmune disease and I can tell you that no one knows what causes autoimmune, and Type 1 Diabetes is autoimmune. So I highly doubt the legitimacy of the statement that someone has proof vaccines cause autoimmune. It might be true that they do ... but no one has seriously discovered anything relating to that.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have one as well. I have a thread coming out about it sometime in the near future...i am trying to find some corroboration on the conspiracy angle (i think my disease is a result of the government/military activities in the vicinity of my mom when she was younger).

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Im a mom and my kid has type 1. Hubby´s aunt has type 1 but me and hubby we don´t.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I'm the only one in my entire family to have autoimmune. I've got Sjogrens and Polyneuropathy. No one has anything like this except me. The Sjogrens foundation GUESSES that it's cause is genetic and environmental. But no one knows.

Autoimmune is evil. The body is killing itself ...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greetings,

I have been looking at Canary seeds as a cure.

People are reporting VERY good results.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep, type 1 often has it´s own siblings like the ones you have. My kid also has celiac disease which is autoimmune as well ( so does hubby) and asthma. Scientists believe that they share same genetic roots.

Even the type1 is a hard disease to keep up with all highs and lows, it´s manageable. It´s like a roller coaster from where you cannot step out. Every type 1 persons i have met have quite positive attitude in life and they have most amazing funny and sarcastic humour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join