It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Americans like hemorrhoids better than Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There isn't really a lot of things Americans like less than Congress. What is worse? Honey Boo Boo, Charles Manson and twerking. What is better? Well...read the article. A nice break from all the bad news.

WALB News Article

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Thanks for the laugh.

With all the bad news I needed that!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You are welcome! But I guess we all could have guessed this

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a new poll shows specifically where citizens are united in their disapproval of the legislating body.

I did enjoy the article, made me smile.

I found the above quote to be interesting though. Once we, as citizens stop verbally murdering each other over partisan politics and unite against the hive of villainy we call a government we may actually get something accomplished. Party lines are meant to divide, we can't let them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I love my personal visual. If we filled the Capitol with poo, hemorrhoids, headed by Honey Boo Boo and Charles Manson...they would be better rated.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It would be funny were it not so serious. But Honey Booboo really in a poll?

Perhaps what it really means is that they know they can use Preparation H on Hemorrhoids, whereas there is nothing to do for perfect a$$--les? (slaps back of own hand and tiptoes to the exit.)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Just went on my Facebook. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey...there is some good news. Here is something about correcting hemorrhoids from Wikipedia.

Initial treatment for mild to moderate disease consists of increasing fiber intake, oral fluids to maintain hydration, NSAIDs to help with the pain, and rest. A number of minor procedures may be performed if symptoms are severe or do not improve with conservative management. Surgery is reserved for those who fail to improve following these measures. Up to half of people may experience problems with hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Outcomes are usually good.

So there is hope!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry but I'm having too much fun with this. Apparently there are two types of hemoroids. Which do you think is the House and which the Senate...External or Internal? (Yes...Wikipedia again)

External
If not thrombosed, external hemorrhoids may cause few problems.[7] However, when thrombosed, hemorrhoids may be very painful.[2][3] Nevertheless this pain typically resolves in 2 – 3 days.[5] The swelling however may take a few weeks to disappear.[5] A skin tag may remain after healing.[2] If hemorrhoids are large and cause issues with hygiene, they may produce irritation of the surrounding skin and thus itchiness around the anus.[7]

Internal
Internal hemorrhoids usually present with painless, bright red, rectal bleeding during or following a bowel movement.[2] The blood typically covers the stool, a condition known as hematochezia, is on the toilet paper, or drips into the toilet bowl.[2] The stool itself is usually normally coloured.[2] Other symptoms may include mucous discharge, a perianal mass if they prolapse through the anus, itchiness, and fecal incontinence.[6][8] Internal hemorrhoids are usually only painful if they become thrombosed or necrotic.[2]

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Greetings,

Well of COURSE people like hemorrhoids better than congress.
With a little salve, hemorrhoids eventually stop hurting and go away.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
At least dog crap can be used as fertilizer. Congress ain't worth a damn.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes you would poison the fields... OH MY can you just see putting them to work in field in say China.
IMAGE of Congress

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Haha. Nice. And it ain't far off the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Need some Political Preparation H!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I guess the difference is that congress can give you hemorrhoids but hemorrhoids can't give you congress?

top topics

join