It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm an hour from Nashville, and I'm looking at several persistent contrails, and have seen at least half a dozen today. We were out on the west coast two days ago, and through Arizona and New Mexico, and California, saw several dozen persistent contrails.

I've seen them do things that would have a Believers panties in knots so bad their voice would change. But I have yet to see anything that makes me think they're anything BUT persistent contrails.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

That's why they got a patent for it. I'm not saying it won't EVENTUALLY be used, but right now, it's just not feasible. An aircraft just can't carry enough material to leave a huge trail that goes from horizon to horizon.

Not to mention, why would it even be visible?

A huge trail would be the result intended alright, that does not mean that the huge trail is only the contents of what an aircraft may put out.
Anyway it's dodging the question, would you use it knowing what it was, and knowing what all the possibilities were, harmful to humans in select areas, (like 245T/agent orange) for instance, all over what is a possible misnomer, just as the Vietnam war was.
It humours me not to see so much of the published material on AO is about US Vietnam veterans, and not so much the Vietnamese population who where sprayed on with one of the most known toxic substances for nine fecking years by the US military. Yes the rank and file got sick too, the corporate boffins and the corporate bean counters would already have known all that. Meh...it's the ordinary folk who need to get wise.
Eisenhower gave the warning 52 years ago, people need to heed it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Mikeultra

You are persistent! I've shown you the U.S. Patent showing what the claim of the invention is (to control global warming),

Wrong, it is for a method and no device is even mentioned.

No I'm right, I said the invention when I should have actually said the idea. U.S. Patent 5003186 idea is to add aluminum oxide micron sized particles to jet fuel which will then be blown out the engine exhausts to form reflective chem-trails which spread out forming an ugly grey overcast sky, hopefully to stop global warming. That's how the 2 sick scientist should have written up their patent claim.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Of course there's more than just contrails being pumped out, just like your car exhausts more than just air, and that coal plant down the road exhausts more than just steam.

I don't know if I would use it or not, it doesn't matter though as I'm not the one in power with the ability to use anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

NONPOINT21

s.

I asked if you have chemtrails over your cities. There are none over Cincinnati. To this guy I know what contrails are and there are plenty over Cincy because of the airport.

Because of the airport

Guess what you can have contrails without having an airport contrails happen at ALTITUDE due to temperature and humidity at that level.

So planes can fly over an area with NO airport at altitude and if the CONDITIONS are right you get contrails.

Underlined below IMPORTANT words in the vain hope something sinks in.

Contrails.

Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are long thin artificial (man-made) clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Clouds

Clouds are made of tiny drops of water or ice crystals that settle on dust particles in the atmosphere. The droplets are so small - a diameter of about a hundredth of a millimetre - that each cubic metre of air will contain 100 million droplets.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And if it was in use, you would see a MASSIVE increase in engine problems, and engine changes, and the airlines would be screaming about it. It can run millions to overhaul and engine, and the average cost of a new engine is around $20M.

Aluminum going through the engine causes damage. In fact it's one of the things we had to test for when we did oil samples from the engine, because it's a sign of damage to the engine. You really think that the airlines, who usually lose money every quarter, would be ok with having to replace the engine every few months, instead of every few years?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Zaphod58

You have a process, you have the Agenda 21, but you have yet to prove that the means of delivery is real. You have to prove that before you can prove what they're used for.

I can tell you know all about it. People have eyes in their head! Why are you so determined to deny chem-trails? I'm going to send you a PM showing the exact words from Agenda 21 concerning weather modification.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Because if it's one thing I know it's aviation. I have spent almost my entire life around planes, from working on them, to studying them. I simply want people to understand what they are seeing, and not be afraid of them, which seems to be what chemtrail believers want.

When you can prove to me that chemtrails are real, then I'll admit to being wrong, and say it in a thread. But until you do, I'm going to continue to scream out against them, because it's sad that people are afraid of clouds.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why are you so determined to deny chem-trails?

Because there is no evidence to prove they exist.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And if it was in use, you would see a MASSIVE increase in engine problems, and engine changes, and the airlines would be screaming about it. It can run millions to overhaul and engine, and the average cost of a new engine is around $20M.

Aluminum going through the engine causes damage. In fact it's one of the things we had to test for when we did oil samples from the engine, because it's a sign of damage to the engine. You really think that the airlines, who usually lose money every quarter, would be ok with having to replace the engine every few months, instead of every few years?

Yes! They are paid well for their treachery. And you mention these new high turbo fan engines. Maybe they were designed to burn this metal-ridden fuel.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

People have eyes in their head!

They also have mouths what's your point?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Pardon me for asking, but did MamaJ state, unequivocally, there were contrails over Nashville, TN? Or did I misunderstand something?

This didn't appear to be planes taking off and coming into the airport. This is different. They were literally painting the sky and so close together going in opposite directions. Like I said, I don't claim to know wth they are doing. I just know what I see. I see them doing this all the time but yesterday was outrageous as there were sooo many. I counted ten close together and then I had to watch the road.

Today, I went outside and took this photo in NW Indiana (about 60 miles East of Chicago, Il).

Here are the radiosonde data NEAR my area (I say near, because things are never constant, nor are they indicative of changes within mere meters)...
Data

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

People have eyes in their head!

They also have mouths what's your point?

I'm not blind, I can see.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

A jet engine is a jet engine is a jet engine, when it comes to how they work. The only difference between a high bypass turbofan and a low bypass turbofan is that a high bypass turbofan combusts less air in the process.

Fuel is tested constantly. From the processing plant, until it's in the aircraft, but no one has found any sign of increased metals in it.

The airlines scream bloody murder all the time about how much money they're losing (which can be verified), but they're being well paid to keep quiet? No.

They would have to have planes constantly out of service for engine changes, and you could find a paper trail if it existed. It doesn't. This conspiracy just keeps growing, and growing, but is still kept amazingly quiet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Maybe they were designed to burn this metal-ridden fuel.

You look like you need to know how an engine works...

adg.stanford.edu...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

They're over Nashville. I'm about an hour from there and we've been watching them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Mikeultra

tsurfer2000h

You are persistent! I've shown you the U.S. Patent showing what the claim of the invention is (to control global warming),

Wrong, it is for a method and no device is even mentioned.

No I'm right, I said the invention when I should have actually said the idea. U.S. Patent 5003186 idea is to add aluminum oxide micron sized particles to jet fuel which will then be blown out the engine exhausts to form reflective chem-trails which spread out forming an ugly grey overcast sky, hopefully to stop global warming. That's how the 2 sick scientist should have written up their patent claim.

Why do you think it would do that?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm not blind, I can see.

I won't go hungry because I can eat.

Again what's your point?

edit on 10-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ok... well let me ask you this. Is it just a coincidence these trails puff out into clouds?

Also, is it your opinion that when these lines get created and make crosses all in the skies it is just coincidence too?

I will be honest, I do not trust leaders and do not trust they are not manipulating weather. I believe they do or at least try to play with different technologies. I have read many papers on it and believe in my heart there are evil people doing crazy things... Years ago I was naive to that fact however as I get older and learn more, I understand life isn't filled with fairy tale people who do good all the time.

It is easy for us to blow it off because there are soo many flights a day. I just don't know. No trust in our leaders I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by totallackey

They're over Nashville. I'm about an hour from there and we've been watching them.

HEY! You are close to me!!! ;-) They fill the skies around here... tellin' ya! haha!

Yesterday I thought we were being taken over. There were soooo many lines in the sky and so close together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join