It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
NASA admits chemtrails?

oh look! on an obviusly crackpot website [rolls eyes]
www.newscientist.com...

anybody got $40?
link.springer.com...-1

gotta go slog in the trenches , lots of spraying today, and planes you can hear but never see, [doppler]

laser pointers may be traceable to origin , but not my Mojo.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I live in the San Francisco area and we see chem trails very regularly over the bay area. They are so bad that they cover the entire sky most days. However, since the government shutdown, they have stopped. I am watching it daily but right before the shutdown, they did a large 'spray'. It was either the day before or two days before the shut down. The sky is starting to get blue again but the horizon is still a silver/white color. Anyone with any logic/reasoning ability knows that the only way that something like chem trails can be allowed is if the government was involved. It's sad but true.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

FYI. An an Aerospace Engineer, I can tell you Contrails are water vapor which evaporates as any water will. What they are spraying, does not evaporate. They are NOT contrails...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Metaphysique
NASA admits chemtrails?

oh look! on an obviusly crackpot website [rolls eyes]
www.newscientist.com...

Was there something in there about the trails being left by planes (trails some call "contrails")? Isn't the chemtrail/contrail debate about those trails? Is a chemical being released from a rocket really fall under the concept of what most people call a "chemtrail" (i.e., the trails seen being produced by high-altitude jets).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Oh look! A rocket launch releasing a visible tracer, and lithium in the ionosphere! What that has to do with where planes fly, and long white trails in the sky I don't know, but that's what it was.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanfran2012

And persistent contrails have been around since 1915, and they don't evaporate either. So you're saying they've been spraying us since 1915?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sanfran2012
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I live in the San Francisco area and we see chem trails very regularly over the bay area. They are so bad that they cover the entire sky most days. However, since the government shutdown, they have stopped. I am watching it daily but right before the shutdown, they did a large 'spray'. It was either the day before or two days before the shut down. The sky is starting to get blue again but the horizon is still a silver/white color. Anyone with any logic/reasoning ability knows that the only way that something like chem trails can be allowed is if the government was involved. It's sad but true.

The guy above you said there are lots of trails (as he says, lots of spraying) in his area, even during the shutdown.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Sanfran2012

FYI. An an Aerospace Engineer, I can tell you Contrails are water vapor which evaporates as any water will. What they are spraying, does not evaporate. They are NOT contrails...

Aren't clouds water droplets (and/or ice crystals)? Why are they visible? why don't the evaporate away quickly?

edit on 10/16/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sanfran2012

Then you are not an aerospace engineer, are you. Because they are not water vapour at all and you should know that.

Also how can it be cloudy for days, don't they just evaporate too?

Very weak.
edit on 16-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Metaphysique
NASA admits chemtrails?

Only if you have a classification of chemtrails that is different from everyone elses.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sanfran2012

Water vapour evaporates? What does it become when it evaporates?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sanfran2012

FYI as an amateur meteorologist, I can tell you contrails are ice crystals formed from water vapour which may not evaporate depending on the temp and humidity and may even spread across the sky just like naturally occuring cirrus clouds (which are also ice crystals).

No other substance is known to behave in this manner.

What they are spraying - if they are spraying anything - behaves exactly the same as normal contrails.

Ergo, it must be ice crystals.

Why are they spraying ice crystals?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Sanfran2012

Separate molecules,like they are before they're sucked into a jet engine and coagulate (if that's the right word) into drops of water that then cool down to form ice crystals.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

waynos
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Which has what to do with people not recognising contrails?
There are lots of debates about what is happening there, but there is still nothing that says chemtrail spraying is a reality.

This thread asks the question if the shutdown in the US has seen chemtrails stop. The answer is clearly no. The question presupposes the reality of chemtrails, but the answer is somehow not allowed to suggest that presupposition might have been wrong.

I think the OP has a pertinent question.

I will do some research on the air quality across the continental united states from the dates of the shut down and report back here.

Korg.

Have there been no trails in the entire US then? Or Canada and Mexico for that matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Imagewerx

mrthumpy

Sanfran2012

Separate molecules,like they are before they're sucked into a jet engine and coagulate (if that's the right word) into drops of water that then cool down to form ice crystals.

So contrails aren't water vapour then

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

waynos
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Which has what to do with people not recognising contrails?
There are lots of debates about what is happening there, but there is still nothing that says chemtrail spraying is a reality.

This thread asks the question if the shutdown in the US has seen chemtrails stop. The answer is clearly no. The question presupposes the reality of chemtrails, but the answer is somehow not allowed to suggest that presupposition might have been wrong.

I think the OP has a pertinent question.

I will do some research on the air quality across the continental united states from the dates of the shut down and report back here.

Korg.

Have there been no trails in the entire US then? Or Canada and Mexico for that matter.

More to the point, have there been no cars on the roads, nor factories working?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Imagewerx

mrthumpy

Sanfran2012

No,they're ice crystals.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Imagewerx

mrthumpy

Imagewerx

mrthumpy

Sanfran2012

No,they're ice crystals.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

LOL Sorry, thought it been sanfran that had replied to me. Crossed wires

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

NASA admits chemtrails?

No he didn't, but what he is talking about is this...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Now that your video has been explained to you, what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join