It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Maybe you should look into what Air Force 2025 really was instead of blindly believing it. It's a theoretical paper and even says that it's fictional.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

edit on 10/13/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Maybe you should look into what Air Force 2025 really was instead of blindly believing it. It's a theoretical paper and even says that it's fictional.

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

yes it contains some for illustrating concepts. just like your high school text book contains fictional stories about how many apples johnny has and how many oranges jill had...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You really should read the disclaimer...

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release.

Sorry it has nothing to do with actually owning the weather.

edit on 13-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

prevenge

yes it contains some for illustrating concepts. just like your high school text book contains fictional stories about how many apples johnny has and how many oranges jill had...

Where does it say it contains some fictional representations?
It doesn't actually.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You really should read the disclaimer...

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release.

Sorry it has nothing to do with actually owning the weather.

i don't know what you're talking about.
i think you're trying to argue for the sake of arguing, and haven't looked at the other side clearly.

Chapter 10 - Applying Weather-modification to Military Operations
How will the military, in general, and the USAF, in particular, manage and employ a weather- modification capability?
We envision this will be done by the weather force support element (WFSE), whose primary mission would be to support the war-fighting CINCs with weather-modification options, in addition to current forecasting support.

Although the WFSE could operate anywhere as long as it has access to the GWN and the system components already discussed, it will more than likely be a component within the AOC or its 2025-equivalent. With the CINC’s intent as guidance, the WFSE formulates weather- modification options using information provided by the GWN, local weather data network, and weather- modification forecast model. The options include range of effect, probab ility of su ccess, resources to be expended, the enemy’s vulnerability, and risks involved. The CINC chooses an effect based on these inputs, and the WFSE then implements the chosen course, selecting the right modification tools and employing them to achieve the desired effect. Sensors detect the change and feed data on the new weather pattern to the modeling system which updates its forecast accordingly. The WFSE checks the effectiveness of its efforts by pulling down the updated current conditions and new forecast(s) from the GWN and local weather data network, and plans follow-on missions as needed. This concept is illustrated in figure 3-2

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Shugo

prevenge

Where does it say it contains some fictional representations?
It doesn't actually.

wow.
ok so you guys don't read the pdf and ... belligerently argue and stonewall.. you win.
classic ATS style.
edit on 10/13/2013 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

i don't know what you're talking about.
i think you're trying to argue for the sake of arguing, and haven't looked at the other side clearly.

Argue why would I do that?

It tells you from the beginning the views of this paper are not that of the Air force, DOD, or The United States gov't.

And that they are a fictional representation of future situations/ scenarios. Why should I believe in what is said in this report?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

prevenge
wow.
ok so you guys don't read the pdf and ... belligerently argue and stonewall.. you win.
classic ATS style.

I didn't have to, you provided me with the key point that I was making. It does not say some elements are fiction, it says the story is fictitious. The PDF says it, your quote says it. I'm not stonewalling, I'm pointing out a fact. Calm down.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It also says that ANY similarities to real people or events are unintentional. So it's a fictional story with fictional characters in it.

Chemtrailers though have the ability to see that part of the document was a lie, because the USAF and DoD always lies, and only the parts of the document that can be used to support the chemtrail hoax are telling the truth, and they must be true because it's from the USAF and DoD.

Confused much?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Do you think you're the first to bring this to the table? This paper has been around for years and brought out a lot.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I promise that I'll tie this in with the OP topic, but I must do it a step at a time. You know the saying, '1st you have to crawl, before you can learn how to walk." Something like that. Step one in this process is to ask if you remember this speech by President Reagan? Sorry I don't know how to embed a video into the page, still learning things.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: .

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

THere you go.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thanks for that. OK did you listen to what this guy was talking about? An outside, universal threat to mankind. All nations would set aside their differences. He's talking about an alien invasion. You know where this is going yet? I promise to walk you through it, because it gets pretty deep.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: .

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

So now aliens have something to do with chemtrails. This should be good.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm naturally suspicious by nature, so when I'm on the hunt for info on the web and I see something on Wikipedia that's been removed (red letters) for some reason, it causes me to look deeper into what has been removed. So when I was reading about Strontium here, en.wikipedia.org... and got down near the bottom of the page I noticed that there was the red lettered link for "strontium barium niobate" which if clicked on will tell you that the page does not exist.

Alarm bells go off telling me that something is being hidden from me. Perhaps that page had said something linking holograms with a screen created from clouds. Do you see now where I'm going? I'm not done yet. I saved the best for last. I have the research paper on a Adobe pdf file that I would prefer to somehow link to. I don't know exactly how to do it. If that fails I have a slow loading version on Scribd of the identical research paper.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...
OK, sorry for the delay. I had to figure out how to do the acrobat thing. This is a research paper from the Army Research Laboratory in Adelphi, Maryland from 1998. It's titled "3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate."
edit on 13-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: ERROR

edit on 13-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Doesn't work. You have to sign in to view it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I'm naturally suspicious by nature, so when I'm on the hunt for info on the web and I see something on Wikipedia that's been removed (red letters) for some reason, it causes me to look deeper into what has been removed. So when I was reading about Strontium here, en.wikipedia.org... and got down near the bottom of the page I noticed that there was the red lettered link for "strontium barium niobate" which if clicked on will tell you that the page does not exist.

Which is because no one has written an article up for it yet. You are aware that anyone can edit a Wiki page right? That's why it's not to be used as a source with much weight.

Alarm bells go off telling me that something is being hidden from me. Perhaps that page had said something linking holograms with a screen created from clouds. Do you see now where I'm going? I'm not done yet. I saved the best for last. I have the research paper on a Adobe pdf file that I would prefer to somehow link to. I don't know exactly how to do it. If that fails I have a slow loading version on Scribd of the identical research paper.

Why would alarm bells go off for something being hidden? Nothing is being hidden from you because that page hasn't had anyone writing content on it yet.

Who conducted the research? Name?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Doesn't work. You have to sign in to view it.

Sorry for that, I didn't know how acrobat works. I put a Scribt link up instead.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join