It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Mod Edit -- Please be advised that you cannot request that members not post in your thread. Every member has the right to post their opinion, be it contrary or approving of your own, in any thread, on any subject. Attempts to effectively "Gate Keep" the conversation will not be tolerated.

Ok so I believe that Chemtrails do exist. I live just outside of Cincinnati about 15 miles from the CVG airport and planes come and go all the time. Our city is constantly littered with contrails (a line about 1 inch in the sky behind the plane that stays constant with the plane) and Chemtrails (a line left long after the plane is out of sight and dissipates into a wide area which looks like a wispy cloud).

I have a simple question, since the government shutdown have you seen chemtrails in your cities???? The last week since I've been watching I haven't seen any whatsoever, its actually really refreshing to see a true clear blue sky. It's been a long time, however I will say that even with polarized shades on the sun seems about twice as bright also without the clouds or chemtrail cover.

That's it, just asking if your cities have chemtrails above them today. Have you noticed a change since the shutdown? Cincinnati and surrounding areas do not currently.

If your cities don't have chemtrails that normally you see everyday on your way to work or at lunch on commute home...... could this be a possible connection that sheds a little more evidence that the government is behind these??? They shutdown and these stop for awhile.

Your thoughts please. I for one don't care if it's just coincidence or not, i'm just taking in the beauty of the sky which I haven't seen for a long time.

edit on 10/10/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

NONPOINT21
If you don't believe in Chemtrails or aren't open to the possibility that they do exist in our skies, then there is no need for your replies or for your mindless arguments.

So what you're saying then, is that this reply would be considered superfluous?

Redundant? Extraneous?

Unrequired? Irrelevant? Banal?

Prohibitive of your agenda? Dissident?

BUT if I were to believe in chemtrails, then..

then what? I snipped that part of the post.. damn it..

Oh yeah.. Nah I doubt the government shut down had any effect on chemtrails.

the govt. exists, you see, while chemtrails, in the context of sinister deployment of toxins only known to a select few within the New World Order, who have absolutely no benefit to gain from such activity, don't exist.

That is not to say that there are no planes in the sky spraying 'chemicals' which by a new definition, could be considered chemtrails, if you wish to change the goal posts. But I dunno if you do or not. I don't.

And weather modification, while can be seen as seeding the clouds with chemicals in order to change the weather, and can strike fear into mere mortals.. well that too doesn't fit the globalist neocon agenda to wipe out humanity..

Nah, not sure.. I wouldn't' have had a lot to say if you'd not been so positive that I need not apply.

Hmm.. But then, it's a small world after all.

edit on 10-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

It was beautiful here in Nashville, Tn. yesterday. I was taken back on my drive downtown when I realized just how MANY lines were being created in the sky. I don't know why they do it, or anything about it, but there were so many I wondered why more people don't ask around and wonder wth is going on.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

In the first days after the shutdown I experienced really clear days. I was thinking what you're thinking. But it didn't last, they are still at it unfortunately. I will review photos I have taken since October 01, 2013 and if I find one containing chemtrails I will include it in this thread. I know I've seen chemtrails since the 1st of the month, not sure if I have photo though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Got some photos from October 04, 2013 at 5:10 PM Eastern. Taken over Spruce Run Reservoir in Hunterdon County, N.J. Here's one. oi40.tinypic.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I noticed that there was absolutely no change in the sky when the government shut down.
So alas, I have no choice but to change my belief that chem trails are a government conspiracy.

ALIENZZZZZ!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

winofiend

NONPOINT21
If you don't believe in Chemtrails or aren't open to the possibility that they do exist in our skies, then there is no need for your replies or for your mindless arguments.

the govt. exists, you see, while chemtrails, in the context of sinister deployment of toxins only known to a select few within the New World Order, who have absolutely no benefit to gain from such activity, don't exist.

That is not to say that there are no planes in the sky spraying 'chemicals' which by a new definition, could be considered chemtrails, if you wish to change the goal posts. But I dunno if you do or not. I don't.

And weather modification, while can be seen as seeding the clouds with chemicals in order to change the weather, and can strike fear into mere mortals.. well that too doesn't fit the globalist neocon agenda to wipe out humanity..

Nah, not sure.. I wouldn't' have had a lot to say if you'd not been so positive that I need not apply.

Hmm.. But then, it's a small world after all.

edit on 10-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

The operative phrase here is 'If you don't want to swim with fishes, don't get into the water' It's not meant to matter what you think. To mention Chemtrails garners the same kind of response, (as you just did) as Mars rocks/anomalies. Fact is nobody knows for sure about Chemtrails.

link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

It's a patent. Doesn't prove anything, unless you're going to say that all the other patents out there prove they exist, including all the insane ones.

If a patent proves that it exists, then explain where these 25 devices are.

link   

Got some photos from October 04, 2013 at 5:10 PM Eastern. Taken over Spruce Run Reservoir in Hunterdon County, N.J. Here's one. oi40.tinypic.com...

Nice pic of that balloon..

Oh btw nice contrail..

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It's a patent. Doesn't prove anything, unless you're going to say that all the other patents out there prove they exist, including all the insane ones.

There's a difference between filing for a patent and actually being assigned a U.S. Patent #.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

Sure, as long as you can explain these...

www.oddee.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Nice pic of that balloon..

Oh btw nice contrail..

I agree the balloon is nice, the chem-trail is nasty though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We had a lot the other day. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos.

But why would anything in the US affect a global operation? 98% of the planet is not the USA

Or did you think that chemtrails only affected 2% of the planet?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Do you mean to say there is not one thing crazy about the Welsbach patent, and the other related similar serious ideas that say, you would use if someone, including yourself deemed it necessary ?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And there are ones out there that have patent numbers, that will never see the light of day.

Boeing Patent

Another one

Yet another one

The odds are that not one of those three will ever leave the design pages, let alone actually be built, but they still have patent numbers assigned to them.

Weather modification, and global warming solutions will eventually bring big money, and if it's your idea, you want to make sure you get that money (at least part of it).

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I like number 16 and 2 the best...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's why they got a patent for it. I'm not saying it won't EVENTUALLY be used, but right now, it's just not feasible. An aircraft just can't carry enough material to leave a huge trail that goes from horizon to horizon.

Not to mention, why would it even be visible?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Our city is constantly littered with contrails (a line about 1 inch in the sky behind the plane that stays constant with the plane) and Chemtrails (a line left long after the plane is out of sight and dissipates into a wide area which looks like a wispy cloud).

How disappointingly revealing it is that you cling to this lie and begin the thread with a plea to left in comfortable ignorance so you can post a pointless question about a non existent situation.

What a completely pointless waste of a thread. I'll go look somewhere else then, as you ask. Have fun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join