It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purge has begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
``

White House Orders Purge Of CIA 'Liberals,' Source Says

? aftershocks of the 'mandate' or was this planned- along the time that
Rumsfeld, Brenner, et al were casting 'dispersions' at the Admin/body-politic

~~~

((ya'll might consider adding the www.guerrilla news. com to those NWO
information sites you listed...))

~~~

if i may 'editorialize, just a moment'...President GW Bush, might just be fanciing himself as a modern Charlemagne...but thats best addressed in another thread, (probably in the religious conspiracies...rather than political conspiracies, huh?)

```
anyhow, have a nice day

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The White House has ordered the new CIA director, Porter J. Goss, to purge the agency of officers believed to have been disloyal to President Bush or of leaking damaging information to the media about the conduct of the Iraq war and the hunt for Osama bin Laden, according to knowledgeable sources.

source

I wonder what they've got to hide?

Why do you suppose the Bush Administration would want to "oust" those that wish to speak the truth?

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was digging around this evening and I can't seem to open guerrillanews.com anymore. Have they been shutdown?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Bush has shown evidence of a Schizo-Paranoid meglamaniac with his rampant sackings since he took power.

I work for Alcoa and its Old Boss Paul O'neill was a real gentleman, scholar and honest person whom Bush poached from Alcoa to be his Secretary of the Treasury.

Now I dont know the real story but I could bet my bottom dollar that O'neill turned out to be too honest and above board for bush and his cabal of criminals so he was sacked. I wonder if this is a regular occurence with Bush that when he finds out people wont do his evil bidding he removes them.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
When I try to go to guerillanews.com it redirects to www.tmpi.com..., the Associated Investigative Services website.
When the splash flash loads theres the all seeing eye staring back, and it's also on the main page.

Very interesting.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just tried it. Same thing happened with me. The all-seeing eye.

This is rediculous. I mean, truly, rediculous.
They need to stop playing games and come out and fight. Enough of the eyes, hidden symbols, spying on us, and secret agendas.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Okay, I just tried geurillanews.com myself, and you are correct, it's being redirected to TMPI.com... all seeing eye and what not.

However, it looks like the bastards weren't clever enough to redirect anything but their main index page.

So go to www.guerrillanews.com... you will bypass the redirection.

Happy viewing.

No need for thanks, they made it way too easy. I was hoping I'd have to do some DNS redirecting back into their IP myself... ho hum... my talents go wasted each day.

Hey, I wonder how often the boys at the COIN offices read what we type... hello mr. agent, your job must be really boring... why not think of quitting? Hey, if you quit, you could pull off some really great pranks on your employers on your way out! How about redirecting your managers next attempt to go to google to a homo-erotic website. I just know the straight laced jerk would love that.
You're not being paid enough to spy on us.
Yur job sucks.
Just quit man.
Seriously... there's alot more cushier jobs out there.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by johnsky]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nice work!

That's a good thought though... Do they really read what we post here?
It'd be interesting to know what specific words are flagged for them to investigate - a little off topic I know.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

join