It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guys in the avatar creations thread should get some recognition from ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I completely agree! What a great idea Cody!! I follow that thread just to see the beautiful work that they are doing. As you can see in my sig, all the art work I "wear" was created there.
edit on 10/10/1313 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I have to say it felt FAR Better to get the ocasional personal/private U2u from someone thanking for helping them out - making 'just the right one that fit their need or purpose/intent'.

THAT ... coupled with the occasional applause from staff were ALWAYS greatly appreciated !!

Nailed it...

I love nothing more than seeing someone "wear" something I created while having fun doing so... It's a win-win... and a "thank you" on top of that is icing on the cake.

I used to do alot of avvie work back in the day

Blow the dust off... you're more than welcome to join in on the fun now and then

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Great idea Cody!

The avatars that ATS has are some of the best on the interwebz. They'll do anything you ask them, and always get it "just right".

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks for your overwhelming support guys

I like that idea, and to be honest I don't think it would stop people saying thank you for a job well done.

Like I said, it's a public recognition to guys who put in so much effort for the benefit of others.

Cody

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Opened this thread this morning, and didn't have time to reply until after work.

THank you Cody for your kind thoughts.

I think most who do any work for other members here will readily admit their altruistic appetites. If ATS wants to hand out a title....cool. Otherwise, I will gladly take 1,000,000 points in unmarked flags, along with a roflcopter waiting for me at the airport.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
Opened this thread this morning, and didn't have time to reply until after work.

I think most who do any work for other members here will readily admit their altruistic appetites. If ATS wants to hand out a title....cool. Otherwise, I will gladly take 1,000,000 points in unmarked flags, along with a roflcopter waiting for me at the airport.

1000000? Thats a low ball offer. I think you should ask for more.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great to see this thread!

I'm a total klutz with computers and such as avatars. And there are many many really beautiful ones here, very cool.

So how does one go about getting an avatar? I've been here about a year now without one.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Salander
Great to see this thread!

I'm a total klutz with computers and such as avatars. And there are many many really beautiful ones here, very cool.

So how does one go about getting an avatar? I've been here about a year now without one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should take you to the last post on the thread.
Be greedy and demanding....we like that the most.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Isittruee

bigfatfurrytexan

1000000? Thats a low ball offer. I think you should ask for more.

I have noticed that they seem to have devalued once they flooded the market in the 5/3 update. 1 point just doesn't go as far as it used to.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

1 point just doesn't go as far as it used to.

The deep fried shrimp is still worth 1-5 on points.

Just put your hands in front of your eyes when you pass by the sneeze-guard.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yaaas gurl! they are serving some fierce artistic realness!!

recognition is deserved

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Well put in your very inimitable style Darth

Looking good with the new sig strip gerl

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join