The guys in the avatar creations thread should get some recognition from ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi guys

There are people in the avatar creations thread that work tirelessly for free to create for us absolutely awesome avatars, my thanks to you all for your help.

I was wondering if they maybe deserve a title, along the lines of 'writer', 'fighter', 'scholar' ?

Maybe Artist ?

I just think they stand out for their help and should be recognised as such.

Just a thought please take it into consideration

Many thanks

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yeah, how about making me an awesome one? Why am I left out?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That's not a bad idea at all. Those guys have helped me with almost all of my avatars I where. They size them, they make some by request, and they also make my eyes blue on my cats I use.

Standing and clapping for all the work that all those guys do.

And you too Cody, you've done some sizing and creations!! Clapping for you as well.

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

Just go HERE and ask, it's better if you have an idea to work with.

But if you want one for Halloween GO HERE There's plenty up for grabs

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

thanks for the links!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

This isn't for me Nat, I'm nowhere near their standard I just mess around.

Talking of which I need to find eyes for my Halloween Avvy

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

You're more than welcome

Enjoy creating your avatar

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a great idea!
They have helped me with mine as well, multiple times! Always willing and eager to help out the less technologically inclined among us.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Agreed 100 percent. The people are skilled artists. And the end results are amazing

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In a way it should be more deserved.

You would see their work in every post. Not just a forum that you may or may not read.

Top idea Cody!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, they do get staff applause for their work...at least from me....as well as stars from members.
And, wearing their work is like putting art on your wall at home.

They're a great bunch of members who will gladly make an avatar/background for any who ask.
ATS has the best avatars on the internet, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I agree Cody, good idea.

Wait a second...Cody didn't your skull have skin and some hair on it??

Oh.... i get it
edit on 10-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hi DTOM

I'm pleased to see they get appreciation for their work privately.

I just think a tag would be ................... I dunno ...................... a reward for working so hard.

Sort of a public acknowledgement from ATS for our appreciation.

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

MDDoxs
reply to post by cody599

I agree Cody, good idea.

Wait a second...Cody didn't your skull have skin and some hair on it??

Oh.... i get it
edit on 10-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Like I said they do good work

Welcome to October

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fully applaud the idea of distinguishing them in a public manner. Maybe "avi creator" or "designer" under their name? Set some sort of criteria to distinguish them from those who only make an occasional one or two. And yes, ATS has some really fantastic avatars.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That sounds like a great idea.

Plus they should get a key to the pantry where they keep the cookies

Thanks ATS avatar crew for always going out your way to make our avatars look kick ass!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We really do have some awesome members here. The guy/gals in the avi thread being amongst the cream of the crop. My appreciation to all of them for their willingness to help others.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Agree totally. Bigfatfurrytexan made my avatar for me and my sig line that is Damascus. He is a wonderful member of this community!!
:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I loves me some BTS Avatar Creators!!!

I'm throwing in here with 100% agreement - they deserve some kind of special recognition.
They even let me hang out on the thread sometimes.

AND when I first stepped in with great trepidation to ask for my first avatar, they totally took it in stride when I laid down a rather detailed set of ideas. So, I have my lady sitting mysteriously on a lake, with mountains and sacred geometry, etc. and now I even have the Creature from the Black Lagoon sneaking up behind me for Halloween.

*sigh* My Avatar Heroes!

THANK YOU BTS AVATAR CREATORS!

Your fan,

AboveBoard

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I used to do alot of avvie work back in the day, and I have to say it felt FAR Better to get the ocasional personal/private U2u from someone thanking for helping them out - making 'just the right one that fit their need or purpose/intent'.

THAT ... coupled with the occasional applause from staff were ALWAYS greatly appreciated !!

BUT ... i can see where it'd be nice to have their own 'category', if you will...

i did it more for the fun and relaxation aspects, and I think the vast majority of those contributing their efforts/wares do it for the same reasons - they enjoy it.

I personally don't believe in handing out 'also ran's or 'honorary mentions' simply for 'participating, but some of these folks put in a crapload of effort and time getting their creations just right, per the request.

might have to take a trip through a few of those threads, seeing as i'm in a rather 'giving points' frame of mind here today.

it would definitely have to be 'given/rewarded' in an individual case by case manner... to mean anything .... but I can see a sort of Avatar Master nomenclature/sub-title for those who truly put forth their best efforts on a continuing/continual basis.

(?????)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join