It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Nebo, does exist... here is proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by winofiend

I hope it doesn't crash into the eearth, I had a dream about a big comet crashing into the earth. It was so real. I wonder if this is it?

No fear winofiend

we have the hulk amongst us.

Your comet has be Elenin reborn as Ison.

Shhhhhh, its not really a comet.

ISON?

Imma get Cheesy in here, he needs to know about this!

... are you still up or just getting up. I really need to sleep. I've broken something in my brain and do not have an image to post to ensure things don't go topsy turvy.

Oh wait. this will do.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

angryhulk

InhaleExhale
reply to post by angryhulk

Calm down Bruce,

we don't need another incident.

When Nibiru gets here, you can be sent there to take out the annunaki and in doing so will bring Marvels planet hulk to life then.

edit on 10-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

that's what I'm here for!

Unless you were joking, in which case you are actually quite funny however, you need to do a better job of ensuring your sarcasm can be identified.

Wino cracks me up with his posts,

serious or not take his words and have laugh, not enough of that around all this doom and gloom here.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hmm, are you picking on my grammar? They always tell me to work on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

angryhulk

InhaleExhale

Calm down Bruce,

we don't need another incident.

When Nibiru gets here, you can be sent there to take out the annunaki and in doing so will bring Marvels planet hulk to life then.

edit on 10-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

that's what I'm here for!

Unless you were joking, in which case you are actually quite funny however, you need to do a better job of ensuring your sarcasm can be identified.

Wino cracks me up with his posts,

serious or not take his words and have laugh, not enough of that around all this doom and gloom here.

You can never tell around this place. It doesn't help that I'm out my head on drugs (flu).

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

winofiend
You haters. It's a lonesome gas planet with no solar body to love

80 light years.. That means it takes less than 80 years to get there. Light years, for those who simply cannot grasp the concept, means they are faster than space years. Space is dark, right? so.. and light travels fast, got it? Plus as it's a gas giant, that means it's not asaheavy as a solid planet, which means it's going to get here sooner. Probably by 2014.

you guys are just haters and not interested in discovering nibiru at all. you don't even have a clue.

Why even post in this thread if you just wanna hate on the facts that you were all wrong all along.

I don't get it.

I hope it doesn't crash into the eearth, I had a dream about a big comet crashing into the earth. It was so real. I wonder if this is it?

PLEASE tell me you were being sarcastic.......right?

If not, I'm going to sit here and cry over how badly the educational system has failed you when it comes to science.

A Light-Year is a measurement of distance. It is the distance that a single photon of light will travel in one year's time, using the speed of light in a vacuum which is 299,792.5 km/s.

Using simple math of Distance = Rate (or velocity) * Time, we find that a photon of light would travel 9,460,730,472,580.8 km in a single year.

Therefore 1 "Light-Year" is equal to 9,460,730,472,580.8 km or 5.878625 trillion miles.

Which means 80 light years would be that number of kilometers multiplied by 80.

That is so far away that it takes 80 years for light to travel that amount of distance.

This Rogue Planet (as that is what celestial bodies that are planet sized but do not orbit a star are called) is further away than the nearest stars, Alpha Centauri or Sirius.

It might be a gas giant, but it's mass is six times that of Jupiter. Jupiter's mass is 1.8986×10^27 kg. Which means you would have to get 317 Earth's to have the same mass. Being made of gas does not make it some light, fluffy balloon.

Please tell me your post was in jest......

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I have to call this the best thread ever!

Whew, is anyone lookong

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

premonitions and things happen.

so true,

However the things that happen usually make the premonitions shared here void.

So far the only correct predictions have been those predicting others predictions wont come to pass.

So predictions on ATS do work to tell you what wont happen on given date but seems to have high fail rate when it tries to tell what will happen.

Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

smurfy
Seems like this planet's huge gravitational pull is severely affecting people's minds, even from 80 light years away.

Its sucking the light right out of people brains and they are left in the dark upstairs.

Its not a planet

but a black hole

Dun dun dun...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Vampire shift here, Still up and running till the suns out and then I must hide in my coffin.

I've broken something in my brain

Dude thats why we are all here whether we like it or not,

something has seriously broken, yet the ride keep going round and round.

That pic, seen it a million times yet when in the context as you have put it,

just let me say my six pack is getting very defined.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Please tell me your post was in jest......

Eric,

Its a nibiru thread, with a gas giant 80light years away.

nuf said.

Its who posts the funniest post now in my eyes,

NO real defense of the claim the OP made,

The thread died and found new life.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Good lord and you guys have just put your clocks forward, so that makes it .. 6am? or so.. Oo the sun.. it blinds.. 3am here, and the madness keeps me buzzing, rather than settling down as I had inteneded so many hours ago. It was yesterday not long ago.

Hahaha, oh I didn't intend for anyone to really take my post serious. How can anyone.. I mean.. Oo Once in a while it happens though, someone has to ask if I'm serious, or have they just never noticed that I'm a complete weirdo.

A cathartic laugh was had here. Much needed too. I feel guilty for taking that pleasure, mind you.. at the expense of others sanity. And .. well you can't really derail the topic such as this when it's already off the rails and heading back out into deep space where it should eventually run into itself again.. in 80 or so light years, or by 2014, whichever is faster

Not to mention the topic was already posted so likely once someone has alerted a mod to my shenanigans I'll cop an off topic and the thread will be closed and redirected to it.

Ahh have a good morning mate, being Melb. It's probably raining but be sunny by 3pm. Just in time for you to start the weekend

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

DigitalJedi805
Well you're all a bunch of haters...

Thank you for the OP - S&F - it's information that I haven't heard before.

As per whether or not it is Nibiru - I'll say this much - Nibinut or not, it's a previously unidentified planet within range of our solar system. Who's to say that it ISNT Nibiru? Idk if the rogue planet exists, or if the associated alien race lies there in wait to spring on Earth as their home planet passes by, but I'm not going to be any more optimistic than I am skeptical.

What I personally anticipate is that everyone will discredit 'nibinuts' until it's too late - classic 'boy who cried wolf' story. California isn't due for an earthquake, Yellowstone isn't going to blow up, ISON isn't going to pass RIGHT by us, and Iran is just building power plants. I'm sure that this completely unique solar body is just another gas giant without a sun...

wow 80 light years is close? So that means alpha centauri is part of our solar system? Or barnards star or wolf 359 whiach is about 7 light years away. So apparently your idea about what is part of our solar system is a little off. How could this be nibiru if its 80 light years away?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Most likely these lonely planets formed around a young star and were then ejected from the system. I'm guessing that there are LOTS of these types of bodies in every galaxy. Who knows how many proto-planets our own solar system ejected. If we ever become star travellers ourselves we might need to worry about them, but otherwise no problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh Wino you so funny.
. Anyway a rogue planet is where Sarah Palin lives. Planet Alaska for instance.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know where I stand on Nibiru. BUT! here's what I do know...

The Millennium Falcon did a twelve parsec run in an instant (Kessel Run). A parsec is roughly 3.25 LY. So this lonesome planet is roughly 27.5 parsecs out.

If the MF can do it, a spaceship the size of a planet engineered by the Annunaki could also do that...

edit on 10-10-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: ,

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This is really interesting but remember we do have closer stars, this I would really regard as a failed brown dwarf but in time as it accrues more mass it may one day begin sustained fusion, it would be interesting to see what may be orbiting it if anything and weather it may form an accretion conglomerate of planetary type body's or weather this exo planet was somehow ejected from an early planetary system or if it is in actuallity orbiting something else maybe the star cluster we dwell in and sol it part of may have many of these astral body's orbiting it and I wonder if any has ever past through the solar system.
S+F

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM

Astronomers say they've spotted lonesome planet without a sun

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join