It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X or Nebo, does exist... here is proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
planet X or nebo, does exist just 80 light yeas a way, and it is about to burst your bubble
www.nbcnews.com... from the link

Astronomers say they've spotted lonesome planet without a sun
Alan Boyle, Science Editor NBC News
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email
15 hours ago

Image: PSO J318.5-22.
V. Ch. Quetz / MPIA
An artist's conception shows the planetary-mass object PSO J318.5-22.
Eighty light-years from Earth, there's a world that's just six times more massive than Jupiter, floating all alone without a sun to keep it warm, astronomers reported Wednesday.

Such free-floaters have been reported before, but in the past, it hasn't always been clear whether these were orphaned planets or failed stars. This time, the scientists say they're sure it's a planet.

"We have never before seen an object free-floating in space that that looks like this," team leader Michael Liu of the Institute for Astronomy at the University of Hawaii at Manoa said in a news release. "It has all the characteristics of young planets found around other stars, but it is drifting out there all alone. I had often wondered if such solitary objects exist, and now we know they do."

The heat signature of the world, known as PSO J318.5-22, was identified by the Pan-STARRS 1 wide-field survey telescope on Haleakala, on the Hawaiian island of Maui. The light coming from the object is about 100 billion times fainter in optical wavelengths than the planet Venus. Most of its energy is emitted in infrared wavelengths.

In a report being published in Astrophysical Journal Letters, Liu and his colleagues said the object has properties similar to those of gas-giant planets found orbiting young stars.
and you thought what it was coming from behind the sun ?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

just 80 light yeas a way

Yeah. Really close. Only 80 light years.
Also posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That's no moon...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Boy are you off base. First of all a planet that size will be gaseous not solid. Second, if it has no star it has no life. Third if it is 80 ly away you and me and everyone reading this would be long dead by the time it got here. So, nope this ain't the home of the anunnaki.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Funny how everytime they find something new you nibiru nuts come with your proof. How many nibirus are there exactly?
That eye-roll was so big it hurt btw.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well you're all a bunch of haters...

Thank you for the OP - S&F - it's information that I haven't heard before.

As per whether or not it is Nibiru - I'll say this much - Nibinut or not, it's a previously unidentified planet within range of our solar system. Who's to say that it ISNT Nibiru? Idk if the rogue planet exists, or if the associated alien race lies there in wait to spring on Earth as their home planet passes by, but I'm not going to be any more optimistic than I am skeptical.

What I personally anticipate is that everyone will discredit 'nibinuts' until it's too late - classic 'boy who cried wolf' story. California isn't due for an earthquake, Yellowstone isn't going to blow up, ISON isn't going to pass RIGHT by us, and Iran is just building power plants. I'm sure that this completely unique solar body is just another gas giant without a sun...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

I first learned of it on a Insearch of... It was called Dark star is this the one?? whom knows. but it is fascinating just the same

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Anyone with a 79.999999 light year wide bubble may well indeed be about to get it burst, so for those that do..watch out!

However my bubble is only 3cm wide I think, so I'm gonna have to wait 504 years, assuming I can accelerate towards it at a reasonable 0.01g...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

it's a previously unidentified planet within range of our solar system.

Yeah 80 light years is so within range its a simple hop step and jump and your there

I'm sure that this completely unique solar body is just another gas giant without a sun...

I don't get it,

whats a solar body thats a gas giant without a sun?
edit on 10-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Its not within range of our solar system.... How would you define that anways? 80 light years away... If That thing was the size of an eraser head and Earth were the size of the pencil tip. It would be like 424,000 miles away!

Even if somehow it sniper its way going thousands of mph at us it would take millions of years to get here.... I'm pretty sure our sun would have some kind of gravitational pull on something that large and suck it into orbit.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

DigitalJedi805
As per whether or not it is Nibiru

It's not.

And just for the record; its 80 light-years away, well beyond our solar system, well beyond a huge number of neighbouring stars (and planets), and I'm well beyond even caring this planet exists at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You haters. It's a lonesome gas planet with no solar body to love

80 light years.. That means it takes less than 80 years to get there. Light years, for those who simply cannot grasp the concept, means they are faster than space years. Space is dark, right? so.. and light travels fast, got it? Plus as it's a gas giant, that means it's not asaheavy as a solid planet, which means it's going to get here sooner. Probably by 2014.

you guys are just haters and not interested in discovering nibiru at all. you don't even have a clue.

Why even post in this thread if you just wanna hate on the facts that you were all wrong all along.

I don't get it.

I hope it doesn't crash into the eearth, I had a dream about a big comet crashing into the earth. It was so real. I wonder if this is it?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Calm down Bruce,

we don't need another incident.

When Nibiru gets here, you can be sent there to take out the annunaki and in doing so will bring Marvels planet hulk to life then.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I hope it doesn't crash into the eearth, I had a dream about a big comet crashing into the earth. It was so real. I wonder if this is it?

No fear winofiend

we have the hulk amongst us.

Your comet has be Elenin reborn as Ison.

Shhhhhh, its not really a comet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

winofiend
80 light years.. That means it takes less than 80 years to get there. Light years, for those who simply cannot grasp the concept, means they are faster than space years. Space is dark, right? so.. and light travels fast, got it? Plus as it's a gas giant, that means it's not asaheavy as a solid planet, which means it's going to get here sooner. Probably by 2014

oh my.

I would correct everything you just got wrong, but I'm getting the impression it would go right over your head.

Unless you were joking, in which case you are actually quite funny however, you need to do a better job of ensuring your sarcasm can be identified.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Calm down Bruce,

we don't need another incident.

When Nibiru gets here, you can be sent there to take out the annunaki and in doing so will bring Marvels planet hulk to life then.

that's what I'm here for!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Er, it means it's 20 times further away from Earth than Alpha Centauri, 10 times further away than Sirius - neither of which we're expecting to crash into us any time soon

It would have to travel at 80 times the speed of light to get here next year .....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

oO

which part did I get wrong?

Was it the comet bit? I know it was just a dream, but this is ATS, premonitions and things happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

winofiend

oO

which part did I get wrong?

Was it the comet bit? I know it was just a dream, but this is ATS, premonitions and things happen.

Just the start, middle and end. It's stuff you can work on though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Seems like this planet's huge gravitational pull is severely affecting people's minds, even from 80 light years away.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join