It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt Ceiling Rise Agreed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

And ALL the Right-Wing posters would start threads about the "REAL" unemployment rate being much lower

I am not a Republican so do not insult me.

The reality is shown by the DARN GRAPH period. Graphs now produced by a statistician I respect. Graphs that large corporations PAY to used instead of using free government statistics.

Why? because the US government has intentionally changed the graphs to protect their collective ar$es from the wrath of the voters while they gave the international Corporations what they wanted. No import duties on slave produced products to undercut American wage earners and no import inspection so they could ship in utter crap. Go READ the darn WTO documents like I did.

Remember it was Bush who started NAFTA and WTO and Clinton who finished it. It was The Shrub who gave us the patriot act and Obama who continued it.

Our government is OWNED by the Banksters and corporate elite. Dems vs Repubs is nothing but circuses for the masses.

Top Senate Democrat: Dick Durbin... “And the banks — hard to believe in a time when we’re facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created — are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place.”

Good Grief. They even TELL you they are corporate owned if you would open your sealed shut eyes.

Supreme Court Blocks Ban on Corporate Political Spending

If you do not believe me then go read Mother Jones on how the Government -Corporate connection really works. LINK

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Tea Party will soon just be the reserve of low intelligence hill billys who have too many reddawn and madmax fantasises

GEE, That is not what the Clinton School of Public Service (University of Arkansas) found.

Nearly half of Tea Party members (49.9%) are middle class, with an annual household income of 40 to 100K, another 13.9% make over 100K. Tea Party members are less likely to fall below the poverty level than Non-Tea Party members. The majority (65.3%) of Tea Party members have some college training, with 27.5 % having earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher...

Moreover, only 7.2 % of Tea Party members have less than a high school education, as compared to 13.4 % of Non-Tea Party members. Only 8.6 % of Tea Party members are not working because they have either been laid off temporarily or have lost their job and are looking for work, compared to 10.7% of Non-Tea Party members....

In three specific categories, Tea Party Members significantly distinguish themselves from Non-Tea Party members. First, Tea Party Members report voting in record numbers during the 2010 mid-term elections....

A second contributing factor may be the political knowledge demonstrated by Tea Party supporters. When asked a battery of “political sophistication” questions—factual questions about the contemporary government—Tea Party members outperformed Non-Tea Party members repeatedly....

Finally, Tea Party Members share a pessimistic view of the future....

The Tea Party is the Republican and Democrat parties worse nightmare. Well educated employed tax paying individuals with political savy who vote in high numbers.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

me too i was hoping for a fall all the way, the GOP let me down once more, it is time we get them all out office. Not one of them stood their ground only the Dems did.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

crimvelvet
reply to post by Indigo5

And ALL the Right-Wing posters would start threads about the "REAL" unemployment rate being much lower

I am not a Republican so do not insult me.

The reality is shown by the DARN GRAPH period. Graphs now produced by a statistician I respect. Graphs that large corporations PAY to used instead of using free government statistics.

Both the U-3 and the U-6 unemployment spiked during the economic crisis and are consistently, distinctly trending DOWNWARD. Your graph shows exactly that.

The only upward trend is the apparently invented "shadowstats alternate"....

WTF is that? Can I play that game and invent new measures of unemployment to support my claims?

I looked at the Alternate Stats website carefully and it appears as bunk at every turn.

I guess I could pay the $179.00 for his newsletter in the vain hope he explains his formula's and data sources in detail with specific sources, but I don't contribute money to stupid scams.

You say large corporations pay to use his data? BS. He says so, but where's the proof?? Folks say stuff on the internet all the time for money, doesn't make it true.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join