It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assasination and Indonesia Gold Agreement - Old documents & The missing link????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A friend of mine just sent me the following article link. Excerpt:

The Green Hilton Memorial Agreement Geneva Agreement is made and signed on [14] November 1963 at Hotel Hilton Geneva by U.S. President John F Kennedy (a few days before he was killed) and Ir President Sukarno with the Swiss state witness William Vouker figures. This agreement follows the MoU between Indonesia and the United States three years earlier. Important point that agreement; U.S. government (as the first) recognizes the existence of 50 percent pure gold bullion owned by RI, as many as 57 150 tons in packaging 17 gold package and the government of Indonesia (as part II) received the gold bullion in the form of collateral usage dollar rent designated U.S. financial development.
the [terrible] "English" version link

The Indonesian Version with scanned old documents

I really don't know what to make of it, but ATS'ers out here may be very interested to propose the missing links. Essentially, the article stated that the US Federal Reserves was able to persuade nations including Indonesia to have it store their wealth (in gold) right after WWII. It was on the pretext that the gold would be used (as a form of collateral) to fund projects to better humanity and ensure a future free from war. After realizing that the bankers had no such intention and that it was probably impossible to repatriate the gold, Soekarno had JFK signed the above agreement three years later. JFK was assassinated the following week. I can't see any link yet at this point, but those who have been following the conspiracy stories could perhaps share their views. Why would JFK sign the agreement three years after the first MoU? Obviously, the MoU wasn't enough. Why would this lead to his assassination? Did it relate to the claim that he intended to put the Federal Reserves out of business?

In any case, if the document is authentic, the US Federal Reserves still owes Indonesia 57,000tonnes of gold which translates to over $2 Trillion! Although some may claim this amount to be surreal, considering the rich ancient kingdoms and the noble families of the archipelago with no real wealth records, the figure probably was not exaggerated. However, such amount would be difficult to keep secret for so long.

Meanwhile, on a different note, a US corporation, Freeport McMoRan (whose board of directors are said to include Henry Kissinger Link) continues raping the country off its gold and copper, and perpetuating its corrupt system. Allowing this to happen and not demanding their gold back probably are the thing that saves the country from being another militarily-invaded Iraq today.

edit on 10-10-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Never heard this before so I'm guessing it has nothing to do with his assassination but I am very intrigued as to what some of the more knowledgeable ones will say in regards.

What the hell do we do with that much Gold?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

The article did suggest that JFK was indeed killed for having signed the agreement. This is new to me too.
The documents seem authentic....but I'm not sure what JFK's signature looks like.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Check out the book: The Gold Warriors.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Thanks. I read a brief synopsis of the book. Intriguing. Does it suggest where they are hidden?

It is apparently not impossible to hide a large stash of gold and keep it secret, it seems.
Gold - Visualized in Bullion Bars

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am curious though.... could signing the agreement by JFK help assert that the US government, not the Federal Reserves was the rightful custodian of the gold, thus (with that amount of gold) able to do away with the Federal Reserves in an instance? It would be interesting to compare the original MoU with this agreement.

Let's face it, while the government now claims to have 8000+tonnes of gold kept at Ford Knox, it has no access to it and is not allowed to carry out an audit. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe even the president has no authority to allow anyone access or demand an audit.
edit on 10-10-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Kurius

Thanks. I read a brief synopsis of the book. Intriguing. Does it suggest where they are hidden?

It is apparently not impossible to hide a large stash of gold and keep it secret, it seems.
Gold - Visualized in Bullion Bars

As late as 1990 a sunken (fake) hospital ship was salvaged in Japan. Apparently the gold remained hidden for 45 years.

In the Philippines it is said that after the war Marcos recovered Yamasheta s gold from some sites. Of course he then stole it for himself. It seems to prove that man s greed has no bounds.

It seems that most sites in the Philippines have been recovered.

It is estimated that the total amount of the gold Japan stole from invaded countries exceeded the total of the gold traded in the market place at the time of WWII.
edit on 10-10-2013 by leostokes because: add estimated

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Any significant corruption or exorbitant looting of a nation's wealth by those in power prior to 1995 was most easily carried out and any whistleblower would have been just as easily silenced. Today, the entire landscape is different. I think many of puzzles are being/getting solved. Stolen wealth will soon become an unexpected liability...no longer the means to power and control. It will either be forever buried or returned to the rightful owners/nations. Whatever it is, I do hope the truths will be uncovered and we will see major prosecutions in our lifetime of all those who have wronged humanity.

Meanwhile, where are the brightest ATS conspiracy theorists who could suggest what the OP's newly uncovered document could possibly mean or how it might be relevant to JFK's assassination? Could JFK's death only a week after the signing of the agreement be a mere coincidence???

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have never seen or heard of any of this so it just another fabrication. Jack Kennedy was not a stupid man and would have never signed such a document. More importantly, that would fall under the jurisdiction of the Department of Treasury and only the Attorney General could make a decision like that. That would not be a decision of the executive branch.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

It was not beyond impossibility that JFK signed the agreement.

I just chanced upon the following link...BANKS AND THE NATIONAL SECURITY STATE PART TWO: THE BEARER BONDS SCANDALS: JFK, SUKARNO’S GOLD, AND UBS
leostokes mentioned "The Gold Warriors" which the article suggested could have been the first to publish the document.

As a part of this ongoing story, Sukharno supposedly made his gold transfers via the Union Bank of Switzerland, or UBS, which bank has consistently denied for 50 plus years that such an agreement was never made and that it was never a party to them. Now, however, it seems that the documents that have been circulating in connection with this story might be true....

Now let’s suppose, for the sake of argument, that this Sukharno-Kennedy story is true. What then, would be the implications? For one thing, it would be apparent that President Kennedy’s actions would have to be seen to be more of a piece than perhaps previously seen: his dismissal of Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Lyman Lemnitzer, and his exile to Europe as NATO cheif, was taking direct aim at one significant aspect of the post-war national security apparatus, namely, its chief exponent of covert operations. Lemnitzer was, of course, intimately involved in the Operation Northwoods idea to stage an attack on Americans, and blame it on Castro, to facilitate a fullscale invasion of Cuba. For another, it would also be apparent that by restructuring the chain of command of covert operations, by removing them from CIA influence and placing them directly under the Pentagon, Kennedy was perhaps trying to rein in what had effectively become a quasi-independent entity. By placing it covert ops directly under the Joint Chiefs, he was also placing them directly under presidential control. And finally, by threatening to smash the CIA “into a thousand pieces” and, in June of 1963, by issuing orders for the direct minting of $4 billion in United States notes, by-passing the Federal Reserve (and hence, interest on that $4 billion), Kennedy was taking aim at something very significant: not just “the money power,” but more importantly, a hidden system of finance, most likely directed and run by the CIA,through and with the complicity of some in the Federal Reserve system.

His actions threatened to expose a hidden system of finance, in other words, and with that, to expose a post-war tapestry of power, interlocking bureaucracies (of several different national intelligence structures in NATO), and covert operations that could rightly be viewed as a truly international structure, a breakaway civilization, whose ability to conduct its operations and to achieve its goals was dependent on that system.

Anyway, I have a feeling this will not be the end of the issue....

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Maybe TPTB give (gave) the Gold to the Anunnaki i read.
(One of the most curious things about Zecharia Sitchin’s theories is his description of the Anunnaki’s search for gold. Their descent to Earth was triggered by a worsening environmental disaster on their own world, Nibiru. They came here with the explicit need to collect one thing: Gold. Why? Not for jewellery, certainly. Their plundering of the earth’s gold supplies was necessary in order to achieve just one end. They needed to pump the stuff into the atmosphere of Nibiru.)

Gold,Anunnaki

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: No World Domination
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:28:11 -0500

Dear Dasa,

The Monaco Accords are not to be implemented -- they were an illegal attempt to steal the gold from the authorized signatory over the collateral account with whom I am currently working. It is the Green Hilton Agreement that JFK was about to sign that needs funding from the collateral account, together with funding of currencies to be issued by the treasuries of the nations rather than the cabal-backed BIS.

Yes, of course the United States, its allies, and the BRICS nations are able to free themselves from Jesuit control. Many of them have already done so, and the rest are following suit in rapid succession. I am working with the authorities in the US, the Development Committee of the Bretton Woods institutions and their member countries, informing the people all the while of progress.

The enforcers will be all of us in a positive feedback loop. We have overcome the Jesuits already by exposing them -- they have no earthly authority. Faithful Catholics in the world are not faithful to the Jesuits' hidden agenda to dominate the world. Any authority of the Catholic Church is not secular. Let the Catholics settle accounts with the Jesuits as many of them have been doing for years.

In the meantime, I am preparing the necessary legal documents to back the nations' currencies with the world's wealth and throw off the Bank for International Settlements. s3.amazonaws.com...
s3.amazonaws.com...
s3.amazonaws.com...

Best,
Karen
Law Offices of Karen Hudes
www.kahudes.net

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:28:20 -0800
Subject: WDS and the Jesuits
To: [email protected]

Dear Karen:

As you continue to bravely peel back the layers of the cabal onion,
are you able to discern how deeply the Jesuits are embedded
in the White Dragon Society Fulford cheers about
or in the leadership you are attempting to educate and
motivate from within the Bretton Woods ranks and elsewhere?

Are the Monaco Accords possible to implement and the BRICS able to think and act
free of Jesuit control?

The Rule of Law you espouse requires brave, competent persons to implement it.

The current rule is not of law but of murder with impunity.

As long as the breakaway civilization is free to dispose of inconvenient
persons and get laws it wants passed and laws it doesn't like ignored
and subverted, how can the Rule of Law impose the will of the people
and return America to its constitutional foundation?

Who will be the enforcers?

In other words, how is it possible to overcome the Jesuit network of infiltration,
influence, intelligence, intimidation and violence? They are far more than a few thousand priests.
They can call upon the millions of faithful throughout the world and they can access
the highest officials in the halls of power.

Unfortunately, they also can invoke God in private and in public-with authority.

This is an awesome power to overcome.

Gratefully,
Dasa

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

spooky24
I have never seen or heard of any of this so it just another fabrication. Jack Kennedy was not a stupid man and would have never signed such a document. More importantly, that would fall under the jurisdiction of the Department of Treasury and only the Attorney General could make a decision like that. That would not be a decision of the executive branch.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic in your post.

You do know that the Attorney General is appointed by the President and works directly for the President, right? Any decision made there is a de facto decision of the executive branch...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have just come across this Youtube video. I don't know what to make of it yet.

It suggested that JFK was indeed assassinated for signing the document. With the help of the late Indonesian president, Soekarno, he was trying to free the world from the grasp of the Federal Reserves. Not long after the assassination, Soekarno was ousted and jailed.

The interesting revelation in this video is this freeing of humanity is now being attempted once again (and I pray this is true). I do hope and wish the entire world the best. The current financial system and Fed that is helping their inner circle amass obscene amount of wealth for all the wrong reasons - to corrupt humanity- indeed has to stop.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurius

And THERE is one HUGE stock of first rate Electronics / Computer componets waiting to be melted and formed...say 2 or 3 generations worth of parts ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurius

Not only not difficult, but very easily accomplished. When Bush was asked what the richest country in the world was, he said "The Philippines ... but they don't even know it" ... though that may be off a word or two. There are underground bunkers, vaults and other sites. Most of them remain very well hidden and protected.

new topics

top topics

join