It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iOS7 App, preferences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, have only just purchased an iPhone 5, and I am after apps for particular things,

I need good photography apps, where I can crop pictures and then place it over another picture..

Also utility apps for different things, any suggestions please

thanks

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

kangajack
Hey guys, have only just purchased an iPhone 5, and I am after apps for particular things,

I need good photography apps, where I can crop pictures and then place it over another picture..

Also utility apps for different things, any suggestions please

thanks

Filterstorm for photography...includes easy cropping feature and layering.

Utilities...depends what type of utilities you mean...will have to be more specific...

Å99

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Thanks, did some reading up on filterstorm and it seems perfect! Downloading now!

Utilities, like fitness keepers, nutrient guides, news boards, an app to video police that streams, anything you thinks good let me know what it is and whats it do.

What I have been looking for is a app where I can search the numbers, on packaged foods ingredients under the Food Acids, and even ingredients, like this website in an app special.worldofislam.info...

edit on 10-10-2013 by kangajack because: m

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Best app i have downloaded (bought) so far is Star Walk. By far the most value for cost.

Camera apps i use most are:
Pro HDR
AIO Cam (All in One Camera)
Lapse it Pro (was free when i downloaded it)
360 (make complete 360 panorama's all directions, not just a strip like the standard panorama function of the iPhone camera).

Photo editing:
Snapseed (random photo editing app)
Diptic (put photos together in tile/frames)
Colorsplash (make a object stand out by colouring the rest in the picture grey)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

thanks mate going to look at them now cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

kangajack
reply to post by akushla99

Thanks, did some reading up on filterstorm and it seems perfect! Downloading now!

Utilities, like fitness keepers, nutrient guides, news boards, an app to video police that streams, anything you thinks good let me know what it is and whats it do.

What I have been looking for is a app where I can search the numbers, on packaged foods ingredients under the Food Acids, and even ingredients, like this website in an app special.worldofislam.info...

edit on 10-10-2013 by kangajack because: m

Fitness keepers - have no idea of the 'good' ones...seems to be what you prefer included. Lots of free exercise apps...'100 exercises' (not a real app!)

Food ingredients - check out the search for 'calorie counters' etc...a lot for US foods/items...(I'm not assuming you're US!)

News apps - I like NewsDaily...most of these are quite good...I use PulseNews on ipad...
Streaming police video - have no idea...

Å99

top topics

join