It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silent conspiracy of Islam - one extreme opinion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Forbes listed Al-Waleed bin Talal ( Saudi Arabia ) as the 26th-richest man in the world, with an estimated net worth of US $20 Billion. While Queen Elizabeth II cash fortune seems to go downhill every year and 2010 her money assets were $420 million and went down from previous year 30 million . Queen Elizabeth is biggest land owner but not even close to Forbes top richest people.

Why should western counries help those countries when they have rich enough people to take care of their own people ? Where is the generosity of rich Saudi´s towards them? What Quran says about helping other muslims? Where does the money go ?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

This is a good example of extremism in its most veracious form.

This ideology and these people are a infection in the Muslim community globally that need to be stopped, whether funded by western interests, Saudi elites or hard lined east Asian groups, they are a threat to not only the everyday person but to the fabric of the true Islam.

Typical of Saudi, Wahabi and Neo-Salafi views, these people take things literally, to the point where everything is extreme and there is no room for the middle way, the balanced approach (what the intellectual Islam is built on).

The same can be said for any subject, any field and any viewpoint - taken literally it is an extreme stance to take intellectually and actually in our daily lives - which is why most sane people don't.

These people are delusional and they have no room in the majority of Islam - unfortunately this is not obvious. The majority of Muslims, the intellectual ones, those that try to obtain balance in their life are the complete opposite of these people however these Muslims are not heard, either intentionally ignored or drowned out by the media which focuses on one point with a spotlight.

These groups are just a front for fascists to project their hatred and venom outwardly to the world, both at the non-Muslims and the Muslims (because of the damage these people do by painting a very disturbing picture to the uneducated masses).

There is a way to combat these groups, but it will take the cooperation of the intelligent, educated Muslim community and the local and national government, as well as support, to combat these groups and force them to flee or change their ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am afraid it is a religious commandment that any religious muslim must take the world as they believe Allah gave it to them and if you like me are not a believer in there religion then we have to be killed as they own our land, our home's, our woman, our property.

I say we need some true christian fanatics with a new crusade to drive them back and give them a taste of there own medicine.

Actually though Reincarnation is not christian belief I used to have recurring images as a child in the 1970s of seeing me but not as I am now, a big blond long haired and bearded man about 26 with piercing blue eyes deep set, kneeling holding a sword shaped like a cross blade down in the sand while praying and wearing rusted mail and a white linen robe over it with a red cross, I believe I was dying as in the vision I was always floating away from the kneeling figure which was unmoving and in a sandy place with rock's.

So I may have had some practice?.

Anyway if I ever meet muhammad I shall do the apache think on him given the chance, might save a little girl from abuse.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sahabi

I too am a great fan of the 'Golden Rule'. Such a simple concept can change the world instantly, if followed in mass. Personally, I prefer to modify the 'Golden Rule' as, "Love and treat others as you Love and treat yourself, because others are yourself." This slight re-conceptualization is rooted from personal realization,... the basis of the 'Golden Rule' should be more highly encouraged in popular culture. Cheers to hope!

Ah Oh
do you mean these !

Whatever you like for yourself, like for others, and whatever you dislike to happen to you, spare others from such happenings. Do not oppress and tyrannize anybody because you surely do not like to be oppressed and tyrannized. Be kind and sympathetic to others as you certainly desire others to treat you kindly and sympathetically. If you find objectionable and loathsome habits in others, abstain from developing those traits of character in yourself. If you are satisfied or feel happy in receiving a certain kind of behaviour from others, you may behave with others in exactly the same way. Do not speak about them in the same way that you do not like others to speak about you. Do not speak on a subject about which you know little or nothing, and if you at all want to speak on anything or about anyone of whom you are fully aware, then avoid scandal, libel and aspersion as you do not like yourself to be scandalized and scorned in the same manner.
www.al-islam.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

No, he means JUST the golden rule. You don't need the other babble dictating how you should live the one life you are blessed with.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

Assalaamu alaikum (May Peace be with you) Cerridwen.

Although emotionally charged, the several replies you have directed towards me actually substantiates the mentality of inequality, religious intolerance, hate, negativity, religious superiority complex, and all things counter to Love, Compassion, Undertanding, Freedom, and Safety,... as illustrated in the op video.

If you can't show my religion some respect, then at least show ME some respect.

Please show me where I have disrespected YOU. I did not disrespect YOU. I even wished Peace upon YOU.

First of all, you no longer have the rights to give me a SALAM. That is SPECIAL for MUSLIMS ONLY. So since you are NOT a Muslim anymore, please show my religion some respect by refraining from saying it. If you insist in doing so, I should reply you - ALAIK.

I say "Assalaamu alaikum" ("May Peace be upon you") as an honest and sincere wish. I do not use this as a superficial catch-phrase for only those who believe and think as I do or for "special" people. I hope and wish Peace for all of mankind and all of existence.

If you have a problem with me wishing you Peace, then I shall wish you double peace! The first Peace to ease your hostility regarding me saying "assalaamu alaikum". The second Peace in hopes that your life is free from mental/emotional/physical suffering.

Really, what sense does it make to become hostile to a person wishing you Peace?

How can Muhammad be a prophet of a "Religion of Peace", when he instructs Muslims to avoid returning a greeting of "Peace" to non-Muslims and apostates?

I am not a Christian, but this definitely reminds me of the words attributed to Jesus;

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?"

- Matthew 5:43-47

If you don't want me to hope Peace for you, would it make you happy for me to wish misfortune, death, and destruction upon you? That is not me, so I sincerely and genuinely wish you Peace.

Assalaamu alaikum.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Its a prayer.... you are saying a prayer to God upon his head when you speak those words... a God you turned your back on...

is it any wonder people find offense when you say this to them?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

If you want, I can tell you 2 versions of the story. The first version, is the version that is accepted by the majority of Muslims. The second version, is the version that is accepted ONLY by a small number of Muslims.

Now, the first version. According to the hadeeths, the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) says to kill any apostate who leaves Islam after embracing it. However the person should be given some time to repent. If he refuses to repent, only then, he should be killed. This is because apostasy is most dangerous, to the followers of any religion. If anyone converts to Islam and later leaves Islam at any time as he wishes, then people would not take the religion SERIOUSLY. People would go in and go out of the religion, as they wish. In the end, religion will be treated like a toy, and no one will take it seriously anymore. Eventually, religion itself, will collapse.

Proof and admittance that Shariah extends to non-Muslim apostates.

Proof that Islam does not respect the freedom of belief or thought.

Proof that Islam is totalitarian, authoritative, negative, violent, and hateful.

Repent or die? No religion of peace! No freedom from the compulsion of religion!

Killing apostates is not only mentioned in Islam, but also in CHRISTIANITY and JUDAISM.

This type of apologetic is extremely annoying, immature, and illogical. Justifying something by comparing to something else. Justify Islam by comparing it to other religions.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims who think it morally upright and righteous to execute non-believers or apostates is WRONG!!!

I don't care how many religions do it, or who else does it. If 99% of the world were doing an act of evil, it would not make the evil act a righteous act simply because a lot of others are doing it.

Evil is evil no matter how many people are doing it.

If Christians and Jews jump off bridges, would you do it too?

It is not wise to play the game of deflection and pointing the finger at others.

edit on 10/11/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Sahabi

Its a prayer.... you are saying a prayer to God upon his head when you speak those words... a God you turned your back on...

is it any wonder people find offense when you say this to them?

"Assalaamu alaikum" means "May peace be upon YOU". No mention of Allah there.

Now, If I had said, "Assalaamu alaikum ra'matullahi wa barakatu",..... then we could possibly consider this a prayer of acknowledgement to Allah.

Would you rather have a two-faced Muslim say "Assalaamu alaikum" just because it is a popular catch-phrase,.... or would you rather have a non-Muslim wish you Peace from the sincerity of their heart?

What kind of "Religion of Peace" gets mad when a non-believer offers sincere and genuine Peace?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

i hate Muslims, im not racist. i like Arab people, i just cant stand muslims. call me a bigot.... i wont tell you your wrong

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is the thing many do not understand:

ISLAM IS NOT ONLY A RELIGION, BUT A WAY OF LIFE AND GOVERNANCE, TOO.

Also, there are no "moderate moslems" (a Western coined term for moslems who, frankly, don't blow themselves up), only 'fake' moslems—those on the same rung of disdain as the 'infidel". That is to say, Islam is the strident, intolerant, misogynistic, paedophlic, violent, bellicose, uncompromising doctrine that has traditionally been labelled only the bent of the "extreme" elements of the religion.

Education is Islam's most fearsome enemy. The more people that are educated as to the underlying, long term goals of this dogma, the weaker said brain rot becomes.
edit on 11-10-2013 by MisterMahound because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

dollukka
Why should western counries help those countries when they have rich enough people to take care of their own people ?

They shouldn't.

However, this 'help' is what allows the West a toe hold in the Middle-East—their oil well. Otherwise, all these conflicts the West involves (if no instigates) itself in would be called out as the illegal actions they almost always are.

The aspect of this arrangement the West seems to be turning a blind eye to is that all the money these cashed up sheiks and the like are sitting on will eventually find its way into financing aggression back towards the West. It's like geopolitical Ponzi scheme that will invariably come crashing down on its investors.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
For everyone saying "I dont know why they have to come here" or "they already have their countries, why do they need to come here and preach something we dont want".... Umm remember Christianity anyone?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

God's divine name “As-Salam” (The source of peace, safety and perfection) means that He is the source of peace and safety

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

MisterMahound
This is the thing many do not understand:

ISLAM IS NOT ONLY A RELIGION, BUT A WAY OF LIFE AND GOVERNANCE, TOO.

Also, there are no "moderate moslems" (a Western coined term for moslems who, frankly, don't blow themselves up), only 'fake' moslems—those on the same rung of disdain as the 'infidel". That is to say, Islam is the strident, intolerant, misogynistic, paedophlic, violent, bellicose, uncompromising doctrine that has traditionally been labelled only the bent of the "extreme" elements of the religion.

Education is Islam's most fearsome enemy. The more people that are educated as to the underlying, long term goals of this dogma, the weaker said brain rot becomes.
edit on 11-10-2013 by MisterMahound because: (no reason given)

I never heard complete crap like this why dont you go to a majid and ask them if they are educated and ?]see how many have degrees in buesnesses. See how many are doctors and teachers. If you really think that Education[/u is Islam's worst enemy then you have picked up the anti Quran.
Like seriously what kind of disinformation are you spreading?
Islam strives for education.
Our prophet, peace be upon him told us that if we seek knowledge God will bring paradise much closer to us.
An educated believer is better than a uneducated one.
Did you know that spreading wrong information is a sin too in Islam?
Instead hating on the people who wish to believe why not try to understand
edit on 12-10-2013 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

So......

Allah and Islam have a monopoly copyright on the word and concept of "Peace"?

Those Buddhists and Jains knew, taught, exemplified, and lived "Peace" a heck of a lot better than Muhammad's Islam, which came more than a thousand years later.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh well, yet another 'muslims are coming' type of thread. Heres my two cents. ........................................................................................ The growth of the muslim population is due to their strict preservation of the family unit as the building block of their societies. Europe and North America lost their christian religious identity and destroyed the importance of marriage and the the family unit, It redefined 'marraige' to include homosexuals. Sexual promiscuity has taken precedence over raising families the good old fashioned way. ...................................................................................................................................................... ............................................. you can all justify diluting the importance of marriage, family and religion...Once you have destroyed the social fabric, just don't act surprised when you see relgious minorities thrive as families and solid comminities, even in foreign lands. The reason being they will not integrate with a community that is incompatible with their definitions of religion,marriage and family. ................................................................................................................................................ But go ahead, celebrate gays marrying and adopting, and all your short term dating and your live-in relationships that don't contribute to family. After all, things like 'faith, traditional marriage and family' belong to the dark ages, righr? Just leave it to the backward Muslims who are quietly solidifying their communities through the family unit. There is no 'conspiracy' here... Just things running their natural course.
edit on 12-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 12-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

america will never fall to sharia or islam.

heres why:

booze. if you know anything about the constitution, you know its hard to change. we did it once with prohibition, and changed it back quite quickly. it would be harder to get rid of the 14th (income tax) than it was to get rid of prohibition. most islamic countries are dry. we would not put up with that. im drinking as i type this, matter of fact.

sex. while more prudish than most of europe, we love it. just watch our t.v. sometime.

language. according to islam, the quran can only be properly read and studied in arabic. we are too dumb to learn spanish, you really think we will learn arabic?

hispanics. the fastest growing ethnic group in the u.s. is hispanics (mostly mexicans), which are mostly roman catholic. you think the church is going to give up its base (more hispanic catholics than any other group) with out a fight? the church is not afraid of a fight.

secular culture. while many pretend to be religious, america really isnt. most only go to church on holidays. of those that go weekly, they forget it as soon as service is over. a very few americans would actually want to live under religious law, even the law of their own religion. hell, to make his message more palatable to the masses, even jesus got rid of the religious law of the jews, which he was one of ( a jew that is).

size. the countries of europe are equal in size to our medium size states. our country is bigger than all of europe by 2 (give or take a bit).

separation of church and state. most americans fight now for separation of church and state, even tho 80% of americans claim to be christian. the majority of americans, and american law, oppose religious teachings in school. one of the ways christianity conquered pagan europe is the christians had schools. the pagan elders knew schooling was good and sent their kids to them. "get them young and you have them for life" one saint said. that just wont happen in the u.s.

just a few reasons, off the top of my head, why sharia and islam will not conquer the u.s.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It has nothing to do with modern foreign policy, and everything to do with what Islam actually IS, in and of itself.

Do some research, and you will see that the founders of this totalitarian lifestyle/religion wanted the brutality and the occupation of foreign lands right from the get-go.

I'm sick of people thinking this is a modern problem - Islam is a twisted forgery of the Judeo-Christian tradition, always has been brutal, always will be brutal. Don't believe it when people tell you that moderate Muslims are right about Islam - moderates are essentially disobedient to 'Allah' and the extremists are more in line with what Islam actually IS.

From a spiritual perspective, believe it or don't, Islam was seeded by an antichrist spirit disguised as an angel - the very Devil himself. Islam in its truest form is the antithesis of morality and conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join