It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silent conspiracy of Islam - one extreme opinion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hello there MarioOnTheFly.

On average and usually, a Muslim of any caliber (moderate to extreme) is going to support another Muslim well before supporting a non-Muslim. It comes hand-in-hand with the mentality of "Muslims united, separate, and superior to non-Muslims", which is cultivated by Islamic teachings.

Many moderate Muslims would support Sharia implementation through silence, from the fear to draw hostility from extremists. The extremists are like the play-ground bully,... except in Islam, they have doctrinal support for their hostile and violent nature.

Exactly what I was afraid of. It was kinda self evident.

Supporting through silence...is exactly what we westerners do with our politicians and their wars.

However, there has been an increase in the instances of moderate Muslims openly confronting extremists. Such displays are a wonderful and hopeful sign of peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims.

News worthy...however...somehow I'm not optimistic about them prevailing.

I see it in me also...it's like trying to persuade the fanatical believer that he may be wrong. I'm surely to give up before he does...his fanaticism will give him strength to endure longer and thus prevail and he does not need to reason about his deeds.

Thanks you so much for the contribution from the "other side".

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

They are poor house guests.

That is exactly what the extremists are!!

I went to school with second generation Pakistanis and they integrated into our culture, even attending Christian based assembly in the mornings. Not one ever used their religion as an excuse to not join in any of the activities, sports or classes.

It's obvious that some within the 3rd generation feel disaffected and have been lured in by extremists, but what went wrong and when did it start going wrong? It appears that the influx of immigrants from war torn countries have contributed to this hatred of western society. Maybe our politicians seem to think it is a price worth paying? Afterall, what chance they will be immediately affected by the threat of terrorism?

edit on 10/10/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I find it amusing how people think this is going to happen while the average citizen watches, I will quote Assad, nothing happens unless the citizens go along with it. Everyone here knows the Muslims like to keep to themselves, you will rarely find a Muslim trying to convert you to Islam. Stop scaring yourselves into hating Muslims so you find it ok to wrong them in a bid to protect yourselves, enough Muslims have died for Western "freedom" from oppression while oppressing Muslims. Leave them alone and go by your daily business, if laws are being passed in Muslim favor that means that you didn't do your home work before you took your dumbass to the voting booth.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Let me pose a question:

If i decided to take my family to say, Yemen and set up home there. I started my own business and became successful and then shipped over another 20 of my family and encouraged them to have 4+ children each. My "community" now reached a decent size in comparison to my village or town so i demand a church be built and UK laws to be implemented because Islam wasn't my cup of tea. What would happen?

What would happen is, i wouldn't get past the first sentence and i'm honestly ok with that because i respect the fact it is their land. So, why is it that same respect doesn't exist with these extemists?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
OP, here's a good documentary for those who wish to understand Islamic extremism in Europe.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

I dont over estimate the docility of your mr and mrs average. Non muslims will convert for a peaceful life in the expectation of just paying lip service and getting on with things - buisness as usual in other words.
When huge numbers cant even be botherd to vote

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I do not wish to tun this thread in to islam against christians debate.

Rather...I was pretty wildly surprised that the points I wrote in the OP that this extremist man gave in the interview, are actually a true account of the doctrine of Islam. And that more or less, any true muslim would adhere to these...

I actually believed people when they said..."oh those are extremists...normal muslims are not like that"...but apparently they don't need to be like that. They just need to silently accept it when the time comes...and I fear it will come.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Sounds to me like the first waves were legitimate immigrants. Then once a base was formed it was to much for the radicals back home not to notice and so they moved in undercover and started to turn the later generations. Over hear in the states the radicals only thrive for the very large part, in areas that have these large populations of folks that migrated from traditional Muslim countries.

We have the second largest Somalia population in the states at least. The government set up classes at a local school to provide them with English language training. The maintenance man there told me that the administrators had to take the american flag out of the classrooms due to the students request. We imported a bunch of american hating types. They have their own station now on cable that wholly caters to the old country and old country ways. Its like watching TV Somalia.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

defo will watch as soon as I get home...

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It's this way Europe wide. And they get away with it too, because you have those over the top liberal folks who live in a fantasy land where we're all getting along fine claiming there is no problem.

Here's Malmø, a poster city of Sweden for immigration:

But no, we're expected to just sit by and pretend nothing is happening because speaking up against Islam is politically incorrect. :: Rolls eyes ::

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I see this as a cultural problem in that you could be atheist now but won't be if they take over. They will send out patrols to the beach and look for ladies in bikinis. So much for the traditional pig roast every year. ect ect.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Absolutely. Cultural before religious problem.

But, one could say...that those cultural differences are more or less a byproduct of the religious differences....since they are at the forefront of this conflict.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

chishuppu
I find it amusing how people think this is going to happen while the average citizen watches, I will quote Assad, nothing happens unless the citizens go along with it. Everyone here knows the Muslims like to keep to themselves, you will rarely find a Muslim trying to convert you to Islam. Stop scaring yourselves into hating Muslims so you find it ok to wrong them in a bid to protect yourselves, enough Muslims have died for Western "freedom" from oppression while oppressing Muslims. Leave them alone and go by your daily business, if laws are being passed in Muslim favor that means that you didn't do your home work before you took your dumbass to the voting booth.

Don't blame the natives friend. Most politicians would never admit to any Muslim sympathies that would lead to what you suggest. Most of this is backdoor stuff, out of sight, out of mind.

As well no one bothers the Muslims. However there are well documented case that are largely kept out of the press were pressure is placed on non-Muslims were the Muslims have the upper hand. In one case a christian wrestling coach was fired by a Muslim administrator for some infraction that involved to much fraternization with then christian coach and a Muslim student wrestler. This took place in one of our Muslim dominated areas.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

Absolutely. Cultural before religious problem.

But, one could say...that those cultural differences are more or less a byproduct of the religious differences....since they are at the forefront of this conflict.

Yes but it will end up being a legal and constitutional problem. Over here the system would have to be willing to bring civil rights charges against Muslims that interfere with a persons rights under the constitution. The constitution is our first line defense against religious intolerance which is what Sahara is. Even Muslims who are citizens could find refuge from the Sharia under the bill of rights.
edit on 10-10-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Logarock

chishuppu

Don't blame the natives friend. Most politicians would never admit to any Muslim sympathies that would lead to what you suggest. Most of this is backdoor stuff, out of sight, out of mind.

As well no one bothers the Muslims. However there are well documented case that are largely kept out of the press were pressure is placed on non-Muslims were the Muslims have the upper hand. In one case a christian wrestling coach was fired by a Muslim administrator for some infraction that involved to much fraternization with then christian coach and a Muslim student wrestler. This took place in one of our Muslim dominated areas.

Would it have been more satisfying if he was fired by a Christian? Wonder what would have happened if a Christian coach was fraternizing too much with a Christian school boy while a Christian administrator was present? Stop the US vs them bid, plus I am sure you don't bring this up on hospital visits when you notice that a lot of Doctors on staff are Muslims. when you walk into a store and its owned by Muslims, the issue here is thinking Muslims are cephalapods with like minds, they are as banded together as you and your neighbor.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

You are just grasping here. The man was fired to keep him away from Muslim students. Why? Because a natural bond of respect develops between a coach and his charge and this was seen as danger. Lets just say he wouldn't have been fired had he been a Muslim. That much is very clear. They didn't want any Muslim boys looking up to a christian man.

We did have a guy that ran a store down the road who openly stated his support for Abu Nidal. And I still shopped there. Anything else?
edit on 10-10-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Man + X = BT
BT - X = Man

edit on 10-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I disagree with you when you say

We shouldn't forget the trouble these extremists cause when they run rampant...and the democratic society enables them to slowly take hold.

Extremism doesn't flourish in democratic societies, for the simple reason that most people aren't extremists. It takes hold when societies become less democratic. That's what happened after 9/11: people panicked and allowed governments to enact all kinds of illiberal and repressive measures, from spying on citizens to permitting certain categories of prisoner to be tortured. People began losing their private lives, fear fed upon itself, rumours and conspiracy theories spread like wildfire through the cultural underbrush. And extremism flourished — on all sides, certainly not only among Muslims.

Let the kid in the video have his rant. His Islamic Republic of Belgium or whatever he calls it is never going to happen except in his dreams. The real danger is that of a Muslim bogey held up as a convenient enemy to justify repression and distract people from the real enemy nearer home — the ones who know what is best for the people, who believe they know exactly what democracy is. The ones who've forgotten that freedom of speech is for everyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

boymonkey74
If any religion tried to take control of my government I would fight as many others would.
I wish we could just give them all a big land mass, wall them in and let them all kill each other off to let the rest of humanity who doesn't want state and religion as one get on as a specie.
Scary it is but education will sort it all out....I hope.

Saying that though, you're just doing what extremist groups are. You're dislike to religion means that should all kill each other? Of course, i'm aware you didn't suggest YOU were going to do this. But what i took from your comment was.

Religion is stupid.
Those who follow a religion should all kill eachother
And let those who don't believe in religion survive.

Tell me how that makes sense in response to an extremist group? It's exactly what they probably want... but just anyone outside their beliefs. Yours here being atheism? I'm presuming...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
First of all and i am NOT a racist. I have friends of all religions and skin colours. So please don't.... you know.

However, Islam like this scares me.. On a day to day basis, it doesn't really bother me one bit. It bothers me that i live in a city with a high Muslim population. Not the religious side.. but simply because of many muslim's way of life and them being unwilling to just live like we do. It's not a matter of skin colour... or religion. It's lifestyle. And even IF people feel this is racist.. it's not. From what i see often, it's fact.

I live in a very Muslim populated city in the UK. Islam doesn't bother me. I have learnt all about it's religion and i am aware the video is not showing true Islam. But what does bother me is that Churches get closed down.. and 10 mosques are built... I wonder why nobody sees that the UK no longer has an identity. I'm aware many people don't agree that Britain should be British... but personally, i do. And that's my opinion. Completely Christian? Again... no. Like i said, Islam is not my problem... it's a lot of the people and either how they LIVE or how they interpret Islam.

Should Britain be white? No.. that's silly. And I think freedom of religion is a great thing. But when ONE religion eradicates the religion this country was built on for thousands of years... that's when i start to notice that it's gone too far and getting WAY out of control.

It's funny... I see the westboro baptist church and laugh them off as stupid. Their views are pretty extreme. Stupid, but extreme. Granted not as extreme as some religious extremest groups. I see Islamic extremism and it does scare me. Because i live in a city where i can SEE what is going on... and i can see that it's not too much of a stretch for Britain to become a Muslim country. To me... that's extremely sad. Not because i hate Islam... but because this country has been, for want of a better term, bent over and invaded over the last century.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I think, in terms of Britain, it's way past repair. And yes, i said repair. Because there is no balance any more. I like balance, i like freedom. But it's when a country loses it's own identity and become something it never was... i think that's when it's too much.

I'm SICK of people being called a racist for SEEING what is going on and merely mentioning it. And it's often those who don't have to see what's REALLY happening that are quick to do the name calling.

I'm scared about the replies. Hahahaha
edit on 10-10-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join