It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters / Researchers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aptrgangr

OP. Didn't your momma ever teach you not to play with your food?

edit on 10/10/2013 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

If I was a vampire, I wouldn't be on the ATS forum page, claiming to be a vampire while looking for info on vampire hunters. You stated you lived in Georgia? Forgive me if I misread.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

Could be. But OP seems rather serious about all this.
Imagine all of the wannabe vampires out there. Now imagine a bunch of whack job "hunters" who believe the Goth wannabes are real and decide to go after them.

Its like larping on a whole different level. Seems it could present a problem. Not to mention if there were a few actual vampires in the mix. Haha

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
what did i just read...

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

Does Occam's razor still apply?

mythological species of vampire is real, joined ATS, and wants to know if there are vampire hunters out there.

or

guy trolling / possibly delusional.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by overratedpatriotism

It's just Bernard, having a little fun. No reason to get excited. Just play along.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Klassified
OP. Didn't your momma ever teach you not to play with your food?

Nope!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

so you actually physically drink blood?
I was under the impression that was completely unnecessary.

how long have you been one?
please rate yourself psionically.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

overratedpatriotism
mythological species of vampire is real, joined ATS, and wants to know if there are vampire hunters out there.

or

guy trolling / possibly delusional.

Do you really want to know or you're here to soap box / join the crowd to mock and make a fuss? I'm fine with the former, less enchanted with the latter.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Yes I do drink blood. As to you being told it wasn't necessary, it sounds as if you're been talking to one camp of the dreaded "online vampire community". I posted my thoughts on them in the other thread I quote as well as answer the blood question and a good bit more.

My feelings on "psychic vampires" is this. They are not vampires specifically, although they can be vampiric in deed, they're not in the same boat as me. I can not say what they are all the time but even humans have access to energy and feeding from it. I have hypothesized at times that some are just talented humans with some energy body damage and some seem to be something more than human if you can look past the skin. I know a girl who fits a definition I call "fae" for lack of a better term and she is in line trait-wise with others like her, a consistent phenotype. This girl feeds on energy of humans, seemingly through attention, adoration, but she also exudes energy in a truly profound way. She is not, NOT a vampire and still she absorbs energy, but not In a negative parasitic way.

Theory on the blood is that the living blood is full of energy and the blood is a conduit for that. Do I understand it? No, but it works, dramatically.

Energy vampires can go on calling themselves vampires if they like but I've met too many of them and the name just doesn't fit. I think they just don't have a better word.

Rate myself psionicly. Okay, well I'm not very skilled at conscious energy absorption as some have managed to learn. I do it on a very low level unconsciously. Primarily I'm an empath, a high level empath and I'm a capable precognitive but not on command, flashes just come to me as I need them and that's fine. I can sometimes read surface impressions from people while speaking with them but I'm not sure if that's empathy or mind reading. The jury is out on it. I don't know where this falls but I can draw a lot of attention with my energy entering a room or I can make myself unnoticeable but it's easier with the former than the latter.

Again, you should look at my lengthy posts on that link earlier in this thread for more information like this.
edit on 10-10-2013 by aptrgangr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oops. Made a new thread and meant to reply to this one. Yes I have seen places online where people claim to be hunters and actually try recruiting people into the cause. I have been researching old legends and first hand accounts of Vampires years. Haven't found much credibility in the search but alas it continues.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oonkala

Kandzvandt creates a thread that traces vampires to Ancient Sumeria. 5,000 years ago.i can't remember the name of the thread, but you may find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

oonkala
Oops. Made a new thread and meant to reply to this one. Yes I have seen places online where people claim to be hunters and actually try recruiting people into the cause. I have been researching old legends and first hand accounts of Vampires years. Haven't found much credibility in the search but alas it continues.

I'd be interested in any resources you may have located concerning hunters Oonkala. Perhaps U2U me? I'm happy to swap information.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think I have the place I found saved on my computer. I'll have to check. I do remember seeing it and it slightly disturbing me. To think someone would go out of their way to try to hunt another person down to kill them I found incredibly disturbing.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thanks!!! I'm always looking for new info.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

oonkala

I think I have the place I found saved on my computer. I'll have to check. I do remember seeing it and it slightly disturbing me. To think someone would go out of their way to try to hunt another person down to kill them I found incredibly disturbing.

I won't know until they explain it, but I'm pretty sure they'd do it because they either think we are evil or that they're protecting humans from our predation, which I think may be reasonable but it's just as reasonable I defend myself when confronted in that situation, though, it's never happened.

Isn't the world a fascinating place?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How old are you? ( Are human years the same as vampire years..)and how does one become a vampire ?Are you born that way, or turned into one?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I may have a little info pertinent to the original topic.

Throughout the years I have been a member and initiate of many temples and lodges. Similar to most of us, I am a seeker of knowledge, as I look to try to understand the nature of reality and also myself.

While many of these groups are collections of like minded people sharing common interests, there are also schools of mystery traditions which are truly 'contacted'.

It was with one of these that I met a gentleman who was know as Harmann. I would meet him again after passing grades in another contacted group.

For obvious reasons I'm unable to say too much about him other than if there was someone who could be part of an organised 'vampire hunter' group, he would be my choice.

He had a tale that his family had generations of battles with 'mullo'. There had been a truce drawn during his grandfathers time due to personal losses on both sides, however a visitor to one of our lodge meetings warned Harmann of a split between the 'families' and that the conflict was to begin anew.

This visitor was a drawn, pale, slender..almost ethereal looking individual. In the flicker of candlelight he would appear and disappear like a shadow, but when the discussion became heated he was as large and solid as a prize fighter.

Our doorman was questioned later as to why he let this stranger in, his reply was that he just felt the stranger should be let in and it didn't occur to him to stop him. The door man is ex forces and no one gets in who shouldn't so this was out of character.

After the visitor left, Harmann explain to certain of us what was discussed, and also asked an office bearer to contact X to 'enforce the protocol'. This was a call to arms to an organised group.

Harmann would never give too much detail as he felt knowledge would endanger others and possibly make them targets. He did tell me enough to know that there has been a secret war between 'us' and the 'blood drinkers' or 'feasters' for hundreds of years if not longer. There are groups of humans who monitor and gather intelligence and await calls to action. There are also disagreements between the mullo families with some being hunted to death, and others left alone.

Like I say, don't have too much info, and can't give too much about Harmann, but I would say YES there are organised vampire hunters, and the visitor that night was a bizarre sight.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Meldionne1
How old are you? ( Are human years the same as vampire years..)and how does one become a vampire ?Are you born that way, or turned into one?

I don't give my age. I don't believe I was "turned" but if I was it was in a way I wasn't aware. When I was young, I tanned, I went out in the sun. After the age of ten to 12 that stopped being the case so much and the solar sensitivity got worse and worse over the years.

I keep trying to remember any time that I might have ingested anyone's blood and can't. It's been a long while and I feel like I should remember something like that. First time I ever drank blood intentionally, was my own. I was still very young and I'd had a needle put in the vein to draw blood and when they told me to hold the cotton ball there, I didn't. The blood flowed quickly and I licked it off my arm. They didn't think it was very funny even though I did, but again before that, can't recall anything that, what might be considered a turning moment.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hmmm...well...are your family members vampires too? Or are you the only one in your family. And Why are you looking for vampire hunters? I'm guessing it's not for their opinion, but perhaps you are hunting them, or Keeping a watchful eye on your " enemy" and your butt safe.....Or maybe avendetta of some sort...... Just curious..As moving from the North to Georgia is a big change for a single female...which makes me think back to a vendetta theory.?..again, just curious.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by current93

Interesting story current93. I wish I could know deeper details or be connected with said individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join