It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters / Researchers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well well well, this was bound to crop up. I am skeptical of these claims, as I've seen them before and how sweet of you to try to discredit me in the same breath you try to build the framework of this mythical super-vampire-killer-avenger race. Are we talking about Buffy Summers? I'll try to avoid Sunnydale...

My claim has as much weight as your claim as being factual. If fact I would say that mine has even more weight since you were the one that brought the question of vampire hunters up in your op.

Why would you try to make fun of my claim of being other than human since you have stated that you are not human? Do you believe that you are the only species allowed to be super human?

If you didn't want someone to answer your hunters wanted add then why did you create the thread. Ahhh, maybe you just wanted to exalt in your vampiric superiority over the mere humans.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aptrgangr

Fair enough. You're right, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. I'm off to check out the Lodge with that Comte bloke. Can't wait!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You're not answering it, you're here to mock it, and that's all. Some would call that trolling.

You simply posted something you believed to be fictitious. I posted a desire to know something and to speak with those who fell into that category, then mentioned my own relevance to wishing to know. Others asked questions about the relevance, I answered.

The weight of my claim comes from me, talking about me. I can verify it and I can demonstrate it. Your claim, is just some made up mockery, unless you're actually claiming to be a super-duper vampire killer, but I suspect you are not, because, as YOU say, YOU don't believe in my existence.

And... vampires are not the only "supernatural" thing in the world, so, lets get that out there right now. Additionally, I have plenty of down-side to being this and it's not all blood and lollipops. For every high there is a low.

Are you quite done?

mikelkhall

Well well well, this was bound to crop up. I am skeptical of these claims, as I've seen them before and how sweet of you to try to discredit me in the same breath you try to build the framework of this mythical super-vampire-killer-avenger race. Are we talking about Buffy Summers? I'll try to avoid Sunnydale...

My claim has as much weight as your claim as being factual. If fact I would say that mine has even more weight since you were the one that brought the question of vampire hunters up in your op.

Why would you try to make fun of my claim of being other than human since you have stated that you are not human? Do you believe that you are the only species allowed to be super human?

If you didn't want someone to answer your hunters wanted add then why did you create the thread. Ahhh, maybe you just wanted to exalt in your vampiric superiority over the mere humans.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The weight of my claim comes from me, talking about me. I can verify it and I can demonstrate it. Your claim, is just some made up mockery, unless you're actually claiming to be a super-duper vampire killer, but I suspect you are not, because, as YOU say, YOU don't believe in my existence.

Just as the weight of my claim comes from me. I can verify my claim and demonstrate just as well as you can.

And it goes on and on. You call my claim gibberish and mockery whilst I claim it to be real. You claim you can demonstrate and verify your vampiric status yet I have seen no proof of this. In the end it's just your word against mine since I really doubt you are going to show all of ATS the proof that you claim you can demonstrate.

In the meantime, please don't get childish and put my claims down just because you don't believe them.

ps...no I'm not quite done yet.
edit on 10/10/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Perfect. let the verification begin.

So, please elaborate on how you are a vampire hunter and all the details you can offer.

mikelkhall

I can verify my claim and demonstrate just as well as you can.

ps...no I'm not quite done yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Perfect. let the verification begin. So, please elaborate on how you are a vampire hunter and all the details you can offer.

So you want me to publicly declare all the evil vampires that I have put down right here on ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I suppose if that's how you'd put it. Lets see what you have to say. I think I've been fairly forthcoming. The thing I can't get past with you though is how in one of your posts, you make the bold statement that there are no vampires so... it's reaching to say you've "put down evil vampires", but yes, lets hear it. Ideology, methodology, whatever you want to say. You have the floor.

mikelkhall

Perfect. let the verification begin. So, please elaborate on how you are a vampire hunter and all the details you can offer.

So you want me to publicly declare all the evil vampires that I have put down right here on ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Nah. That's ok. I think I would rather have the vampire come to me and try to feed on me and then I will demonstrate.

You thirsty yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

mikelkhall

Nah. That's ok. I think I would rather have the vampire come to me and try to feed on me and then I will demonstrate.

You thirsty yet?

All the time. Ever visit Georgia?

So, how about you explain your ideology then. Give us something or your claims just sound like a lot of bluster.
edit on 10-10-2013 by aptrgangr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

lol. Mexican standoff.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

mikelkhall

lol. Mexican standoff.

Ole... See my edit. I want to know more. I see you're heavily christian. You think we're demons maybe? Lets hear it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Whoa....I have no idea where you think I'm Christian or even bent in that direction. For the record I do not believe in a fairy tale god in the sky that answers prayers. You live, you die...that's it. Make the best of the life you have now.

I will end this now though. You know as well as I do that I am not a vampire hunter. If someone comes along with those qualifications and edifies your op I will be most happy for you.

Yes I do have a problem with someone proclaiming that they are of an extra-species that is above humanity and that they have a proclivity to prey on humans for sustenance. If you truly do believe this about yourself then I hope you start taking your meds again before you harm yourself or someone else.

In the meantime, it's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I declare you, a denier.
I expect you to continue posting gibberish and wildly passionate declarations without a shread of fact, only opinion and backing it all with "Everyone knows that!"

Well to be perfectly honest......you started it really didn't you?

You appear to be quite an articulate person, but you wouldn't be the first to come here and make outlandish claims in an intelligent manner with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Remember this is a conspiracy site, countless number of people come here every month making claims that they are aliens, members of shadowy secret societies with hidden knowledge or giving predictions of non arriving impending doom.....I think we've even had a few other vampires checking in prior to you as well!

The one thing you and all the above have in common is "proof"

Why come here claiming your a vampire?....you can't prove it, we both know that....I just don't get what the point is.

No doubt you'll reply intelligently, but I'm not really expecting you to convince anyone you are what you say you are.

nice story though

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A troll ladies and gents. lets give him a hand for a game well played.

Well, where I got the idea of your christian background was some of your other posts. Yes, I was pretty sure you weren't a fifty six year old vampire hunter, that was clear from the get-go and I get some many of this kind of response, that I'm beyond caring but it's just trolling and you know it.

I suppose at this point, since you came here and put in the effort, that shows some emotion behind it. Why are you so violently opposed to my existence or even feeding in such a way that you have to declare to everyone that "damn it, vampires aren't real! they aren't!" (or at least that's how I read you) and to start pretending to be a "vampire hunter" and to make up some thing about there being some lineage of super-hunters that if I "was real, I'd know". You've undone your credibility already but, would you like to elaborate why you feel I am an affront to your reality?

mikelkhall
I will end this now though. You know as well as I do that I am not a vampire hunter. If someone comes along with those qualifications and edifies your op I will be most happy for you.

Yes I do have a problem with someone proclaiming that they are of an extra-species that is above humanity and that they have a proclivity to prey on humans for sustenance. If you truly do believe this about yourself then I hope you start taking your meds again before you harm yourself or someone else.

In the meantime, it's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

My credibility is not hurt in the least. I'm still just as credible as you are perhaps more so since I actually proclaimed to everyone on ATS that I was just messing with you. Your credibility is the one that is strained so far that it's about to snap.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Argyll

No doubt you'll reply intelligently, but I'm not really expecting you to convince anyone you are what you say you are.

nice story though

Well, as i stated to others, I'm not really concerned with convincing others of my existence. I know I exist and what I am. I will say, that yes, you're correct, I'm not going to post videos of myself or photos. They'd not do skeptics any real good and would only serve to identify me with those who can make my night to night life difficult.

Now, for the truly inquisitive, I will and can speak frankly here, and of-site in a venue of my choosing can even discuss face to face. I want to protect my anonymity.

I don't mind skepticism but trolling is not that, nor is flat denial with a closed mind to possibilities, since you brought it up. For you it's a story, and that's alright. I hear things all the time about the world like, the hollow moon theory, but I don't have time to go uprooting facts just as you have no time in your life for this particular avenue and I don't blame you. Again, this thread was always about hunters/researchers and my hope that some might exist here or browse these forums. Anything about me has been in response to direct questions and it's all anyone seems to want to address for the most part.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Again, this thread was always about hunters/researchers and my hope that some might exist here or browse these forums. Anything about me has been in response to direct questions and it's all anyone seems to want to address for the most part.

Are you surprised?

You post a simple thread asking for information on vampire hunters/researchers and then casually throw in the fact that you consider yourself to be a vampire......and your surprised that that has now become the focus of your thread?

Wow!....you vampires are quite naive aren't you?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Argyll

Wow!....you vampires are quite naive aren't you?

I've been known to be naive about a few things so maybe it's just me. I know the rules for the Internet are a far cry from polite conversation.

I'm not totally surprised. I feel I'm repeating myself when I say that and when I say, I mentioned that I'm a vampire for the sake of context to the question. Does this board actually get so many whackadoos that you automatically dismiss difference out of hand as a knee jerk reaction? This strikes me a odd given the nature of the multitudes of topics. Perhaps humans like the weird things to stay at a distance and not speak English and post on forums and anything else is a psychological offense to the senses.

Even though this is not the primary topic of the thread, I'm perfectly fine with letting the discussion flow as soon as it's intelligent and thoughtful, as a secondary point of this topic is examining the view from the outside. Perhaps the thread will get some of you so riled up that vampire hunters are created here. Unlikely but one never knows.

Where do you stand on this? Presuming for a moment, you accept vampires as real. (Or not if that's too much of a stretch)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that if vampires are real then they are probably an alien species.

Vampires don't seem suited for life on this planet. Especially if the sun hurts them as suggested

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If vampires are aliens then it is possible that there could be a vampire hunter that has been sent to bring the other vampires in for justice. Just saying.

Vampires are outlaws from another planet and vampire hunters are the cops.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join