It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans are being prevented with armed force from entering National Lands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by burdman30ott6

OUR lands are closed illegally and WE, THE OWNERS are being barred by force from entering them.

In what way do you "own" these lands? (please don't say taxes).

Tsk, yeeahhhh... I know, so sad to think that taxpayers actually get something tangible in return for the taxes they pay, awwwww.... *tear*

/CondecendingOff

It's a shame to see that you clearly are a litterbug and/or a vandal. Only that could explain why you automatically presume the parks require uninterrupted maintenance and protection. Personally, I pick up my own crap (and any trash I find usually) and, hard though it is, have always resisted the urge to destroy every picnic table I see. If you feel that strongly about needing your overlords' watchfull eyes and protective chokehold over your public lands activities, please just stay home and don't wreck it for the rest of us, who are more mature and responsible with our tax investment.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

While I applaud your tenacity, you are way off the mark. I watched both Red Dawns and although we can daydream of forming some groups to stop an insurgency...its just that, a dream.

A few win mags and other high caliber rifles are no match for the upcoming 30,000 drones soon to be patrolling the skies as well as the plethora of aircraft capable of using infrared to stop any insurgency long before a 300 Win Mag is within its 750 yard range. Not to mention the need of even militias to find resources and ammunition...which would be cut off...and already are for the most part. Either way...I'm still going to fight along side you.

OP...Yours is the first flag I've given. Normally I don't give any because most threads here are either rehashes or not original ideas. Your thoery is definitely something I haven't thought of and seems like its at least a possibility.

Stranger things have happened and you bring a lot of information to the table. Will be keeping an eye on this and do some research of my own to try and further this.

On a side note....ATS really needs to do something about the scrolling menu bar...namely GET RID OF IT!! Its annoying that every time I scroll using my phone, the bar covers all the reply options on posts. If I wanted to switch forums, I could just scroll to the top of the page, I don't need the damned thing following me.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

JayinAR
This is particularly dangerous.
If true, we are one step away from full-scale revolt.

The moment the Grand Canyon is auctioned off to another nation, or even just officially held by the Chinese, the American people will take to the streets. This could be our undoing, if true. And it makes perfect sense. It explains exactly why the grand canyon was shut down even though the funds were privately raised to keep it running.

We don't own it anymore.

Makes me think back to June when I was at the Grand Canyon. 9 out of 10 tourists there were Asian. Makes sense now. They were surveying their purchase, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

The Chinese also own the Long Beach, CA port, and the panama canal (from Clinton). Wonder why the border patrol was told to "stand down" during the shutdown? The Chinese are also buying up Detroit. Ever see the Chinese owned patches of land across america where they are going to be allowed to build factories and house their people?

I've been watching this for the last 20 years - I'm glad burdman could write it down so eloquently, and some people are finally paying attention.

People need to read agenda 21 and see through the flowery "sustainable" language, and understand what it truly means.

Google the earth changes "US Naval Map" for an even bigger surprise.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You should see what China does to Christians...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok, I was doing some searching on this which brought me to a speach done by some high ranking Chinese official. Its a pdf on rense.com. Its the first link which appears after typing,"does china own land in US" on google.

I can't embed a link because I'm on a phone, but reading the speech made me really pissed off.

Anyway, I thought of perhaps another cog in this machine OP. I may be off base but I'm sure I read somewhere that the UN noe has some sort of control over our Federal Land for whatever reason. If that is true, I believe that the International Court would come into play here.

The scenario:

China wants to be paid and tries some eminent domain crap. We The People scoff at this naturally. Our dear leaders also seemingly scoff. However, China would take its case to the International Court...which would rule in their favor I think.

So then there's two choices. The US would be forced to vacate the land owned and also provide protection of said land until the new landlords show up in force.

OR

The US scoffs at the ruling of the court and basically says," You can have the land when you pry it out of our cold dead hands!"

Either way, its a win for tptb. They either fulfill their obligation of giving away national lands...which Obama would love OR....tptb finally get all out war with another superpower.

Perhaps I'm really wrong in my assumptions, but seems like the perfect way for the Facists in power to have their cake and eat it too.

What say you ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

geobro
america has given the chinese a beachhead already by giving them a naval deepwater base in san fransisco .

when i read about that it shocked me then their was talk of giving the chinese 30 miles sq of land for a city .

canada and australia have seen big chunks of farm land bought up so why not america .

god help america not god bless should be the new anthem

Are you referring to the 50 square miles that China was trying to set up a Sovereign City in Idaho back in 2011?
It was to have its own International Airport, too. Talk about a back door into America.

I am not sure what happened to the whole plan, might be time to revisit it all.

ETA: Here is a link describing it: Bejing in Idaho
edit on 10-10-2013 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by imasheep

You can "confuse" all drones in a twenty mile radius using a cars ignition. Bring 'em on!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Wonder why the democrats are so hell bent on pushing abortion?

The democrats get a thrill up their leg when they see how the chinese gov't controls their people - they're so jealous of how the chinese just lay down and take it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I thought the Panama Canal was to be turned over to the Panamanian Government at the end of the US controlling for 50yrs. Didn't that happen already?
See here: Panama Canal Turnover

Did I miss something or was that a typo?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So we are really going to throw out the ridiculous theories rather than the obvious facts, huh? Let me enlighten you all on what happens when there is not an appropriations bill to fund the government. The Antideficiency Act kicks in, that's what. This law states that the government can't incur expenses for activities under the lapsed appropriation. NOt everything is funded under the same appropriations bill, but National Parks are included in the primary budget, which expired at the end of September 30, 2013.

Since no expenses are authorized, the parks were shut down. Why? Becauses they are not free and Federal employees (park rangers) collect fees for entrance. For example, we can use Yellowstone National Park. The fee for one to seven day car access is $25.00. Paying the park ranger his salary to collect said fee falls under the Antideficiency Act as an illegal expenditure of funds. Therefore the park is closed.

The exceptions to the Antideficiency Act are adequate staffing to work only on matters which directly or indirectly provide for the protection of life or property. In this case, to protect the property that in our example, is Yellowstone National Park.
edit on 10-10-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: fixed the date

edit on 10-10-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Again...while I applaud your tenacity...a little 100kt nuke detonated above the midwest...and all car ignitions won't ever work.

Besides, I truly doubt that any drone could be outdone by something that simple. While our government IS rather stupid at times, I'm pretty sure that DOD and DARPA wouldn't build drones costing millions apiece if a simple car ignition could thwart them.

I take it back...I won't fight beside you...but wayyyy back lol.

(post by imasheep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

China is more than happy with the U.S. debt it holds. The fact remains that buying up U.S. debt is one of the safest investments going. Sorry that my facts over why national parks are closed was too narrowly aimed towards the actual issue of a lapse in appropriations. It does not change the fact that I am correct in everything I posted.

That was the question asked in the OP.

edit on 10-10-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well, to bring you up to date, a nuke isn't needed to create an EMP. Also, once detonated, nothing works for a limited time. So, I'd show you how to do it, but I'd violate T&Cs.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

badges are R E D C O A T S !

The proof is in the pudding..

Police are AN ENEMY of the people, when they carry out orders..

SHOW ME A COP REFUSING/.. right.. lol, even though they are a good buddy, one of the "good" ones, etc..

DOES NOT MATTER..........BADGES ARE------REDCOATS!

now, the guy wearing it can always grow a pair of HONOR and INTEGRITY, and take it off!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Lots of magnificent huffing and puffing about fighting off any threat to freedom and the American dream.

It rings a bit hollow.

Your park rangers have turned against their own people, following the example laid down by your police.
That isn't promising, is it ?

A week or two without working supermarkets, fuel and the opium of television, and the American "terrorists" who opposed the Chinese solution would be reduced to easily extinguished pockets of resistance.

Had your rangers said "Hell no, we won't do THAT !" then perhaps you'd stand a chance in this scenario.

The Romans recruited from their vassal states, likewise the British in the establishment of empire.
The Chinese know that Americans can easily be turned against their own kind.
That is your major weakness, and the reason you can't win this one.
Forget the Chinese, you are your own worst enemy.
You will police yourselves in accordance with the orders you will "only" be following.

There is much worth studying in China's long history. The idea that they could be outsmarted by a young upstart like America is really not worthy of consideration.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

imasheep
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

If China wants to call in its debt RIGHT NOW, no stupid "act" can stop them. Although you'd like to believe that the US rules the world... it doesn't. There isn't one thing WE could do if China took their case to the International Court of Settlements. We are in the UN...which means that we MUST abide by all agreements we have to any other country also in the UN. The rule of law will win the day...not some "act" which has zero effect internationally.

You know, I have had this gut feeling that perhaps the above happened already. Maybe not China, but certainly someone.

My theory is that someone in the UN already did this and the bailouts of the banks under GW was actually and secretly carried out. TONS of money went out and still does.

If the foreign interests require to be paid back, then the corrupt s.o.b.'s running the USA would do it under some agreement to keep it secret from the people. Else the people would REVOLT and NOONE gets paid back.

This I feel in my gut

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Only Jesus can save us!!

Kanye West - Jesus Walks (Version 2)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYF7H_fpc-g
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

mistersmith

Had your rangers said "Hell no, we won't do THAT !" then perhaps you'd stand a chance in this scenario.

The Romans recruited from their vassal states, likewise the British in the establishment of empire.
The Chinese know that Americans can easily be turned against their own kind.
That is your major weakness, and the reason you can't win this one.
Forget the Chinese, you are your own worst enemy.
You will police yourselves in accordance with the orders you will "only" be following.

The BADGES --------> ARE S>

BADGES WILL BE TYRANTS IF THAT MEANS THEIR FAMILY STAYS FED!

has a single BADGE/REDCOAT went through those parks?

HAS A SINGLE SHERIFF REVOKED THE park rangers powers?

Has a SINGLE AMERICA LOVING PATRIOT RETIRED US MARSHALL (perhaps veteran too) had the courage to MAKE A STAND and lead people through those parks?

I KNOW I WOULD... guess that is why I had the Honor and INTEGRITY to Run..not walk... away from DHS. None out of the 100's I worked around had the HONOR!...

BADGES ----------> ARE REDCOATS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join