It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans are being prevented with armed force from entering National Lands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by burdman30ott6

If I may add to the speculation. . . .

Imagine the roles reversed. Could the US secure land in another nation? Have we done this before?

And finally, how successful has it been?

If this is what is happening, what blows me away is how completely insulated and bubble like their perceptions are. They honestly believe...again, IF this is happening...that Americans will tolerate this? They really think millions of us will continue to see the comforts of daily life worth more than the very Soul of our nation? I'm really sorry if our President and others have NO concept of nationalism and national pride to fight for on that alone ....but MANY millions of us DO feel that way, I believe.. and yeah, well worth fighting for.

You'd think someone would explain that very American concept to them if they couldn't understand it by life experience.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That is terrifying and heartbreaking, glad I am old,

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

beezzer

If I may add to the speculation. . . .

Imagine the roles reversed. Could the US secure land in another nation? Have we done this before?

And finally, how successful has it been?

If this is what is happening, what blows me away is how completely insulated and bubble like their perceptions are. They honestly believe...again, IF this is happening...that Americans will tolerate this? They really think millions of us will continue to see the comforts of daily life worth more than the very Soul of our nation? I'm really sorry if our President and others have NO concept of nationalism and national pride to fight for on that alone ....but MANY millions of us DO feel that way, I believe.. and yeah, well worth fighting for.

You'd think someone would explain that very American concept to them if they couldn't understand it by life experience.

Imagine how Germany, Japan, UK, Phillipines, Europe feel with our presence.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
america has given the chinese a beachhead already by giving them a naval deepwater base in san fransisco .

when i read about that it shocked me then their was talk of giving the chinese 30 miles sq of land for a city .

canada and australia have seen big chunks of farm land bought up so why not america .

god help america not god bless should be the new anthem

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think we're going to see election seasons coming with activity levels among the citizens that haven't been seen in our living memory. I don't see anyone these days who doesn't have an opinion. The majority are pissed beyond reasonable for normal people to be on politics in the real world ..and no one, in my view, is forgetting this in just 1 year.

We may even see a Mid-term break 50% turnout by a good margin. We need it. It'll take all of us to change this train wreck before nothing is left to save.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Either I better save my fortune cookie "Learn Chinese" strips or the federal land is housing silos-of the missile variety...which may be on alert...anyone check in with doomsday clock lately???

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We're being sold down the river by the very people elected to protect the citizenry of this nation. They tuk er jobs, savings, retirement, houses, civil rights, and now they want to give away our lands to counter their out of control spending?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We think a lot alike Burdman, I had a sneaking suspicion going way back to when Nixon normalized relations with China and his special envoy was _____________.
Then that same envoy would become our rep at the United Nations.
Also Director of the CIA, Head of the Republican National Committee and Vice President of the United States before finally become President. He also couldn't remember where he was on day before JFK was assassinated even though he was known to be in Dallas the day before.
Everyone knows him better as George Herbert Walker Bush. He ran the White House and Republican strategy during the Reagan era and was nearly caught in the Iran/Contra scandal but his political buddies carefully shied the investigation away from him.
I think they've been playing a dangerous game with China for a long time, quietly building them up and using them to drain American jobs and money. Bush runs with the Old World Order crowd of European bankers just like his father Prescott (who financed Hitler). Whatever has been done to America was never for the benefit of China, it was for the NWO bunch of globalists.

Where am I going with this? Just a tad more background first: Old Nationalist China of pre-WW2 was a victim of scams by the Federal Reserve. They printed billions in IOUs in exchange for Chinese gold which they feared would be seized by the attacking Japanese. So during the war we supported China to drive Japan out yet immediately after Japan was defeated a Chinese Marxist revolution under Mao takes control of China. We were backing Mao the entire time. No sooner had China become a communist nation than the US signs the National security act of 1948. Our influence and agents were spread around the globe while America enjoyed the largest growth of any Nation in history.

Korea, 1951 - Backed by China the North Koreans invade South Korea drawing the US and UN forces in to the conflict. This kept the proxy wars and the military industrial complex going. Around the same time France found itself besieged in Vietnam while Chinese backed insurgents revolted against colonial rule. This drug on for 20 years until the US was drawn in to supporting South Vietnam which escalated in to a full-blown war.

Continuous wars from 1939 - 1975 was no accident. At long last America elects Jimmy Carter and enjoys a few years without conflict. The NWO would not have it and sabotaged his Presidency and re-election campaign by secretly dealing with Iran over the US hostages.

12 years of Reagan/Bush followed by Clinton who was secretly funded by mysterious strangers from guess who ? - China. All the military secrets stolen by China - check! Clinton's contribution was passing NAFTA and GATT which began the process of sending most of our jobs and industry to China.

The final stages in gutting America economically, spiritually and militarily have happened under Bush jr and Obama. Note how Obama has a special role in the UN just like Bush Sr. Yes, they probably have pledged our National Parks and other resources such as water and mineral rights in exchange for more buying of our debt but don't worry, they plan on screwing China eventually. It's still the NWO that wants to run things and China is too independent to allow them to continue growing much longer. China is being used and may yet be called upon to make North Korea start another ground war, something I consider quite likely.
Not that the US will survive as we knew it, it won't. We may yet find Chinese troops patrolling the streets of what's left of America but trust that in the end China will get screwed by the NWO.

So yeah, I agree with you Burd.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I posted this vid yesterday and it appears this would be another good time to re-post...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The system we live in is a deeeeeeep rabbit hole. We are taught this system, at a very young age. We are taught to comply and obey. How do you convince people that the SYSTEM, in it's entirety, from top to bottom, is a complete scam?

Government => scam
Freedom and Security => scam
Border and Immigration => scam
Employment => scam
Monetary system => scam
Education system => scam
Health Care system => scam
Insurance system => scam
S.S.#, Birth Certificate, I.D. and DMV => scam
Cupid, Easter Bunny, Santa Clause => scam
Everything you know =======> LIES

Born as a slave. Die as a fool. People don't want to "wake up" to a painful reality. Imagine being lied to, for your entire life; learning that your life has been one big waste; believing in something that never existed. Sweeping leaves in the wind.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If I were a bookmaker, I'd place the odds of this happening at the current amount of US debt to 1, against.

At the end of the day, I think China would want assets for collateral that were more liquid and convertible to cash rather than having the bragging rights of owning land they've seen on post cards. There's not a lot of money to be made on big holes in the ground or hot water shooting in the air.

More importantly, that kind of move would tend to really piss off US companies and citizens, who buy a ton of Chinese exports and support their economy. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

They can ask for collateral all they want, but it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Sorry Wrabbit but voting will change nothing. We outsourced our national elections to a company overseas and even still we would be choosing between the same team A/team B that got us in this mess in the first place.
I believe in voting and citizen participation, I really do. It might change local or even state politics if we're lucky but for seats in Congress or the White House? You saw what happened to Ron Paul. He's lucky - he's still alive.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Remembering the communist ties of both Obama and Clinton, I suspect there may be some serious truth to your theory. Stars.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I live near a huge chunk of federal land that also happens to have natural gas wells on it. There is a private company who has been allowed to drill for and remove the gas for market. It makes me wonder how many other national wildlife refuges have valuable resources in or on them.

I truly hope you are right, because I am surrounded. There are some of these lands that are more than holes in the ground and geysers though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

After flushing a $20 bill down a toilet does any sane man open his wallet back up and then flush another pair of tens after it unless they know something we don't?

It's all about microwaves...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

OUR lands are closed illegally and WE, THE OWNERS are being barred by force from entering them.

In what way do you "own" these lands? (please don't say taxes).

For the sake of argument, let's say "we" do own these lands...well as partial owner and knowing that right now we don't have the funds or means to properly maintain and protect them...I'm kindly asking you and everyone else to stay the hell off of them until "we" can maintain them again.

As for your theory, LOL...that is all.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Sounds like you and the OP read the play book, the only difference is, I believe, that they will collapse the dollar first and drag the Euro and CNY down the drain with it. With the petro dollar down the loo and everything else that stood the chance to take its place with it, expect a major conflict. In the end the US will rise from the ashes but under the NWO as the proverbial junk yard dog ready to attack any and all who oppose the new system. The NWO already holds the land and resources. China has been sold a pig in a polk but doesn't know it.

In the end it will be Russia that will come to kill the dog along with China. Neither Russia or China will survive it. The NWO will have gotten rid of all three that would oppose it in the end and the US will merely be used to secure the position, then like any rabid dog it will be put down.

Wasn't it Hilary Clinton that referred to the US as the Phoenix, the mythical bird that burns to death and rises from the ashes? Change is coming sooner than you think but it's not the change you hoped for.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

khimbar
What would Americans do?

For at least some of us, the word "insurgency" doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. I'll take 10 crazy rednecks wearing Realtree and carrying scoped Win Mags over 50 jackasses with Type95 bullpups any day of the week. I honestly mean that. There are swaths of this nation, occupied interestingly enough by folks who society is "allowed" to make fun of... places like the Appalachians, the Ozarks, the SE US bayous, the reinforced "compound-like" ranches in the Southwestern US, isolated cabins from the southern Rockies all the way to Alaska... where it would take an army to bring down a single family. I've got guys in my family tree that could make the VC look like a bunch of tenderfeet.

This is also why the pressure is always so great to disarm the American citizens. With all of those expensive toys the military owns, the armed American civillian is still America's most tenacious and dangerous defender against foreign invasion.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The idea of the gorgeous Grand Canyon being forbidden to us forever dismays me.

I just had a grim thought. What if lands aren't the only thing to be seized, but citizens too? Getting rid of the consumers of the nation's resources so that they can have more of that along with the land.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Hillary wasn't making mere mythological comparisons - she truly meant it. I agree, they will crash the dollar and the euro along with it first. America is the NWO enforcer, their junkyard dog as you say (nice visual on that). They will keep our armed forces strong and put the rest of the country down the toilet.

Like the Phoenix we will rise from the ashes, literally. But it won't be the country (or world) we once knew. I made reference to the gold the Fed got from Nationalist (Chiang Kai Shek) China before the war but then we got what the Japanese looted from all of Asia after the war with the Golden Lily treasure buried in various places in the Philippines. Add to that the Black Eagle fund of gold stolen by the Nazis and one needn't wonder how all the black ops have been funded for the last 60 years or how the NWO rose so quickly - they've been operating on unlimited funds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join