It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee Mentions Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
1. Politcians/Corporations Hi-Jacking of Government
2. Foreign Troops
3. Ammo/ weapon Purchases by Government
4. Shut-Down
5. Uptick in violence and "accidents"
6. "Affordable" Care act

Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [1]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6KRXnYgu5I
www.youtube.com...

Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [2]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=55lOhYw8Lxk
www.youtube.com...

Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [3]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFUa4SpPBU
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: full congressional speech added

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I...had....no....idea!

THANK YOU for sharing...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Great post AbleEndangered...isn't that exactly what is happening? Every day there are new threats on what will happen if we default. *sigh*
All I can say is "scary times we are living in".

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Yep, Its 2013, time to pay up!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Here's what happened. People were fed up with the representatives that they had in congress during the last election cycle, so voted in a lot of extremists who are also somewhat not knowledgeable on how things work.

Then those extremists in the Republican party decided to tag on retracting Obama Care to the federal budget and not pass the budget or lift the debt ceiling until they get their way - which they aren't going to.

The problem is, I don't think they are informed enough to know the consequences. Okay so lesson number one. If we are going to vote people out of office and replace them, we need to do it in a smart manner.

Smart voting is a lot better than emotional voting.
edit on 10-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The blame game?

a little late for that!!

This was all orchestrated like a well played game of chess...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

No problem. Procedural moves in Congress are not something I'd expect many people to know.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm gonna be praying your right!!

adding:
Aren't foreign troops in place as back-up?
edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

In this case I know I am.

What "foreign troops"? Beware InfoWars crap IMO. Our government is scary enough without adding in paranoia and myths propagated for profit IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yep, infos!!

I was an AJ fan til I followed the money....

Its so interesting how it all goes back to the same place.

All roads lead to ......
edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

IMO, Some sites out there just exploit the living daylights out of the fact that there are almost always some foreign troops in the US between military school programs of one kind or another to joint training. That's what makes it so exploitable. It's true, just way out of context.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I wonder what is the current number of foreign troops at the moment?

Is it at an all time low or all time high??

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

CX

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Don't you need the military in order to impose martial law?

They're pissing off far too many troops at the moment to have that happen. By the time they want troops to patrol the streets, the admin will have stripped them of their pay and benefits.

Maybe they'd call up the vets to help? Oh wait, they've pissed them off too.

CX.
edit on 10/10/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Have you actually looked at those executive orders? They have nothing to do with the US being anywhere near Martial Law, or in a never ending state of emergency. Every one of the Orders named in that video has to do with the crisis in Syria.

Executive Order 13338: Blocking Property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting the Export of Certain Goods to Syria (Effective Date - May 12, 2004)

Executive Order 13399: Blocking Property of Additional Persons in Connection With the National Emergency With Respect to Syria (Effective Date - April 26, 2006)

Executive Order 13460: Blocking Property of Additional Persons in Connection With the National Emergency With Respect to Syria (February 15, 2008)

Executive Order 13572: Blocking Property of Certain Persons with Respect to Human Rights Abuses in Syria (April 29, 2011)​

Executive Order 13573: Blocking Property Of Senior Officials Of The Government Of Syria (May 18, 2011)​

Executive Order 13582: Blocking Property of the Government of Syria and Prohibiting Certain Transactions with Respect to Syria (August 18, 2011)​

Executive Order 13606: Blocking the Property and Suspending Entry Into the United States of Certain Persons With Respect to Grave Human Rights Abuses by the Governments of Iran and Syria via Information Technology​ (Effective Date - April 23, 2012)

Executive Order 13608: Prohibiting Certain Transactions With and Suspending Entry Into the United States of Foreign Sanctions Evaders With Respect to Iran and Syria​ (Effective Date - May 1, 2012)

All can be found here.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [1]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6KRXnYgu5I

Completely different tactic and reference. In this case they were trying to scare people into giving them a ridiculously large sum of money.

Many would say a complete breakdown of the system, a complete default, and a new system emerging would be the best thing for the world right now.

Look at it through history, putting bandaids on things never give long term results. Bubble after bubble after bubble.

But look at a few instances, like the fall of empires, or after the great depression, etc. Yes people suffered for a short period, but were given prosperity for a long time after.

Still, in some cases not all the bandaids were removed. The US and the world needs to rip off all the bandaids, the gauze, the foaming antibiotic creams underneath...

Eventually it will happen. The major question is: Will a new, one world currency or structure replace the one now, or will economies shrink back into themselves and debts be wiped so we can start anew.

I imagine there are a bunch of rich guys sitting in a gold lined room working on the former, although the latter could breath new life into a world of indebted servitude.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

It's about where it's always been.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Eventually the derivatives bubble is going to pop, and it looks like they are poking it with a needle!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yeah... Derivatives are something I try very hard not to think about. They represent more fantasy non-existent money than literally exists across the entire planet to put into one place in the real world.

This is the super-whammy they don't even want to casually mention among media. The numbers are simply too large for them to expose the public to. It's not a bad scene...it's outright game-over for the whole global economy in an orgy of financial mismanagement if this one pops.

Visualization of the Derivitaves market

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I live in Jackson's District, She is ALWAYS coming up with some "off the wall crap". Half the time she doesn't know what she's even saying. The other Democrats treat her like the old crazy Aunt, they condone her actions to her face but, laugh behind her back. When Shelia speaks, "Her Cup always Runneth Over".

The only reason she's in office is, the Hispanics have agreed to let her represent the District because, it was Barbra Jordan's old District and Shelia is funneling tax credits to Title 9 apartment projects, for her district. And let's not forget Acres Homes, a virtual bastion of Black Block Voting. Sheila has her Black constituents so bamboozled they do whatever she wants including, Democrat Pole Watchers allowing her campaigning during the election, AT THE VOTING LOCATION, WHILE PEOPLE ARE VOTING!!! This was AFTER the had Republican Pole Watches removed because they were OBSTRUCTING THE VOTING AND BEING RACIST......

Have you all seen that fat a** old broad dressed up like an African Queen with her fake weaves? This Woman is a joke that the Black Community just doesn't get. And, this is who you are listening to.....Google, Shelia Jackson-Lee quotes and you'll get a better idea of how she spouts off.........Enjoy>>>>>

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
She's obviously a moron, but the disturbing thing I think is not so much what she said, but THE WAY she referred to it "and my colleagues know what it means". As if there has been discussion of martial law behind closed doors and she got wind of it.

Otherwise it's hilarious that she thinks the term is some inside political lingo that the American people wouldn't understand. She probably thinks it's spelled Marshall Law too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join