It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There is something big happening, the shutdown is part of it. I believe it's all planned and the bigger plan is the actual collapse of the US economy. Now, I'm not an expert but trending what's been leading up to this shutdown I can see a lot of little pieces that seem to point at the bigger picture.

1.) The US Monetary Base inflation was engineered to destabilize and devalue the US dollar. Anyone with any basic knowledge of monetary bases can tell you that printing money without backing that currency leads to devaluation so it's not a practice one would do unless they want that currency to collapse.

2.) The massive borrowing to pay debt with more debt. This isn't about solving debt problems, it's a deliberate act to further dig a debt whole where the final result is bankruptcy. Like printing money off the charts this is another effort to drive a nail in the coffin of the US economy.

Both these attacks against the economy have been in full swing since the 2008 banker bailout scam. Thanks to these two efforts, and the actual robbing of real value in the 2008 bailout we have a system that is printing money and borrowing endlessly which will only lead to collapse, there is no return from this ergo it's deliberate and planned.

If that isn't a red flag, the rise of the DHS and TSA with the many police state tactics and NSA spying is the next indicator of something more evil, and sinister mirroring the kind of behavior we saw with Nazi Germany, not something we would expect in the US. A real fascist movement to militarize the police, fund new agencies which are not policing terrorists but targeting US citizens directly.

Add to that the NDAA and we have another draconian fascist law with the boots on the ground to enforce it. That's part of the planning to a bigger event. You don't create these organizations, fund them and arm them to the tits and not have a plan to use them.

Now we have the attacks on the 2nd amendment, the 1st amendment the entire constitution. Clearly this is not in the interests of the people, so it's a domestic enemy at work. Something, some group has undoubtedly taken over America from within. All of the above points that they are using very slow, deliberate tactics to erode the stability to a point of chaos; and then the big reveal. A war won without a single shot being fired. That's how the enemy within operates.

We see massive unemployment, 48 million people now on foodstamps, a new healthcare plan that will cripple most American's financially. Laws changing to criminalize the people. All of these are hallmarks of tyranny and it looks like who ever set this in motion is winning, and America is losing fast, or has already lost a war that it didn't know it was fighting.

It's the what's next that concerns me. This shutdown is leading to default, and even if they manage to pull a few more dollars out of the debt to pay debt bubble it's painfully clear that the US is bankrupt to those who simply look at the state of debt to GDP and the excessive printing of the monetary base. What's keeping it all afloat is confidence and that is likely going to collapse hard and fast.

What will an economic collapse look like today? We are facing it, witnessing it happen real time. People are going to die. People are going to suffer and are already suffering.

It will lead to Martial Law, it will lead to the DHS and TSA imposing and enforcing the NDAA rounding up Americans. It will lead to World War III as these things are precursors to such events. My fear is what is in power driving the US is similar in evil to what hid behind Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Starts off looking good for the people, but when the wolf steps out of the sheep clothing all hell breaks loose against the people. It's happened in other Countries, and it seems like it's happening in the US. All that is standing in the way is the economy hasn't collapsed yet, but it will. Then the paradigm shift takes place.

I could be wrong, but looking at all the pieces in play it certainly seems that a collapse was planned, it's now being executed and a plan to displace "some" Americans is in place as an after-effect. Round up dissent, clamp down on free speech, take all the Guns. Start the executions through poverty and starvation. We've seen this countless times in history. This is the start of Democide. Rob people of economic wealth they starve as a result; then clamp down when they are to weak to fight. All the time claiming you are the ones trying to help them but the economy is gone so new laws are in place a few weeds now being plucked from the garden so to speak.

Well, those are some of my fears and concerns that the future is not so bright and a real big event is on the horizon. I am sure some of you are feeling the same way. This all stinks of evil corruption and fascism. If the US defaults, it's what comes next that I think I fear the most.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
We are shackled to a web of lies!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

My guess on this subject is that Obama and some other people were planning on taking out our country once he got elected - I'm not saying they are Democrats, either. For all I know, passing the Patriot Act and some mistakes the previous administration made fueled whoever into piggybacking on emotional "Democrat" support to get Obama elected.

My thoughts are that we are going to default on our debt and then the economy will crash, martial law might be instituted to deal with looting, and then Obama will stay in power to oversee things and there might not be another election.

Our country has completely changed since 2008, and completely changed since 2001 again.
edit on 10-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

Indeed, and are all going to be affected by change no one is prepared for, except those who lied in the first place. They have their back-up plans, their bug out dumbs and food supplies stocked.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

But we are dreaming.
So whats it matter?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

YouAreDreaming

AbleEndangered

Indeed, and are all going to be affected by change no one is prepared for, except those who lied in the first place. They have their back-up plans, their bug out dumbs and food supplies stocked.

We are totally shackled by a web of lies, I can't even figure out what is true or not because of conflicting reports even when I am hitting mainstream media sources (in order to sift out false information on conspiracy forums).

I have tried going directly to the sources of the information as well, like original government-issued .pdf documents and bills, but I'm not entirely convinced that any of the laws in particular are being followed. Luckily the .pdf files with straight-up facts and figures on them are not terrible, although I do have a bit of trouble getting the bottom line of what they mean out of them.

I'm thinking Wikipedia might still be accurate, due to the fact that they are not based in the U.S. - also, their volunteers *are* good at keeping things realistic and unbiased, especially compared to the rest of the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

darkbake

My guess on this subject is that Obama and some other people were planning on taking out our country once he got elected - I'm not saying they are Democrats, either. For all I know, passing the Patriot Act and some mistakes the previous administration made fueled whoever into piggybacking on emotional "Democrat" support to get Obama elected.

My thoughts are that we are going to default on our debt and then the economy will crash, martial law might be instituted to deal with looting, and then Obama will stay in power to oversee things and there might not be another election.

Our country has completely changed since 2008, and completely changed since 2001 again.

I don't even know if elections are legitimate anymore; and not just rigged to keep power in the group pushing this agenda forward. They have control of the system and they are transforming it dramatically with every new law and executive order.

Obama has his handlers, he's got his script and is acting out for this groups interests. Is it Agenda 21, population reduction, a global take over? I really don't know. We will know more as it plays out but it seems like it is playing out right now in real-time.

We are not at the climax but closely approaching it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire

But we are dreaming.
So whats it matter?

It all matters, even if we are all just dreaming a dream that lasts a lifetime, there is still a lifetime affected by everything happening in the bigger dream. And dreams can also be nightmares.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

YouAreDreaming
There is something big happening, the shutdown is part of it. I believe it's all planned and the bigger plan is the actual collapse of the US economy. Now, I'm not an expert but trending what's been leading up to this shutdown I can see a lot of little pieces that seem to point at the bigger picture.

Hi YADreaming. It's hard to put a finger on it, 'little pieces' indeed!! There is a bigger picture but in my view it's nothing to do with economics.

I've found economics to be a field filled with prognostication and "special revelations" which means that economists often get a free pass on TV or the radio to come up with pure B-S-, almost streaming B-S- out of their collective mouths, there are entire TV networks dedicated to it. It's all a lie.

Truly, there is a bigger picture but looking closely at economics doesn't give you answers - just more B-S- experts on TV wagging the doggie, wagging Wall Street, and those things are like false prophets an idols.

I believe there is a bigger picture than economics. Look up in the sky! The asteroids threat is increasing and NASA has shut down. Sorry, I don't mean to derail your thread or criticize your OP, I simply don't like it when we rely too much on 'expert' economists when it's quite easy to prove that economists have an agenda... the agenda of economists is to distract people from what is up in the sky.... namely... asteroids and E.T.

What will an economic collapse look like today? We are facing it, witnessing it happen real time. People are going to die. People are going to suffer and are already suffering.

People suffered during the Great Depression. And history will show so much human suffering. I don't think economists can solve the problem of suffering... but economists rarely solve any of the problems that they bring to our attention... such as the problem of a bread truck at point A and starving people at point B, how do the economists find ways to efficiently connect A~B? They don't and won't and can't. It is not the job of an economist to deliver goods, only to count the goods and to count the money.

Economists don't try to solve problems they just read tea leaves and sacrifice the blood of animals to get their foolish prophecies. They economy would do much better without economists.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Well, it's more than the economics but that is one tool to use to squash a populace. It's the NDAA, the TSA/DHS and all the other projects at work which show more tyrannical roots in a nation where liberty is the idea.

I'm not too concerned about events from the sky because if that happens, it happens. You don't need to have the above in place for those events.

What is in place is meant to serve a much broader role of controlling the populace, making it get in line. I'm looking at the history of tyranny and events like WWI and WWII as to how humans behave historically and what shapes them from the political fire of fascism and tyranny.

There is a lot to consider but I think we are reaching the climax and will see a paradigm shift which plays out why the DHS/TSA/FEMA were really created for; not the public politically correct version we are fed to believe.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

1.) The US Monetary Base inflation was engineered to destabilize and devalue the US dollar. Anyone with any basic knowledge of monetary bases can tell you that printing money without backing that currency leads to devaluation so it's not a practice one would do unless they want that currency to collapse.

I can stop this one before it begins. No it wasn't. People didn't create fiat money to try and kill the US or kill the US economy.

That's absurd. If you hadn't noticed, the US did the best out of every nation in the last 80 years.

The idea is to create never ending debt, which eventually isn't expected to be paid back, but just keep certain people owed at all times. And everyone/country is part of the plan, (if you haven't noticed) and any that aren't, are sanctioned like North Korea.

Since there is a major flaw in your idea, I wouldn't even go further into it.

I love how people think it's all about them. Two people in a cave somewhere, thinking up ways just to stick it to USA, 50 some odd years ago, masterful plan, still pushing along....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Thank you for a very well written post.

The US is over. The people who back the democrats and really believe the crap they say are going to be the first to feel the real pain of what they are planning to do to them.

I'm glad I don't have a large family to fear for. It is going to be devastation that people are going to have a hard time believing, let alone coping with.

All of those democrat believers with all of their holier than thou protestations that everything is going to be ok with their messiah in charge.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Happy1

Thank you for a very well written post.

The US is over. The people who back the democrats and really believe the crap they say are going to be the first to feel the real pain of what they are planning to do to them.

I'm glad I don't have a large family to fear for. It is going to be devastation that people are going to have a hard time believing, let alone coping with.

All of those democrat believers with all of their holier than thou protestations that everything is going to be ok with their messiah in charge.

Thanks Happy, I think the plan is to bring about world government and a one world currency. The new-world order plan is real in my opinion. There is so much going on right now it's hard to keep up but what is clear we are at a critical point in human history and take-overs happen and have happened historically.

How this plays out, well I guess we grab some popcorn and watch the show.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The new-world order plan is real in my opinion. There is so much going on right now it's hard to keep up but what is clear we are at a critical point in human history and take-overs happen and have happened historically.

I consider myself in the same club. It's impossible not to see it and Alex Jones has been right about a lot things. The NWO is one of them. The Werner von Braun Asteroid Threat is another NWO plan for herding the herds of sheeple.

We could list a thousand things that the NWO have done to incrementally build what we are looking at today, the Matrix NWO. But that list would prove pointless.

Reality is reality. Controlling the perception of reality is paramount. Nixon's strategy was to use culture shock and he did a good job of it. It got him re-elected in 1972. Obama has used only a small handfull of "culture shocks" but I would have to say that this government shut down is incredibly suspicious, in light of the Asteroid threat, and the manufactured failure of economic systems (even after we have paid so many experts they can't figure the simple # out!!!!
)

Economists have ruined the economy. And btw, I'm not ranting at you, but you are right, this is a critical point in human history. IN the NWO, it was planned like this and these NWO plans have persisted since before the Great European War 1914-1918, which ultimately, WW1 was about a global economic restructuring which basically came to a clash of arms.

Next year will be the 100th anniversary of the start of WW1. And history shows that WW1 began with a famous assassination. 2014 could be a replay of 1914? 2014 could be a replay of 1914?

new topics

top topics

join