It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to America: We own the government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

olaru12

Bassago

olaru12

The GOP now being controlled mainly by right wing Christians are going to have a formidable task to appeal to mainstream voters especially with the fragmentation due to the Tea Party, libertarians and other factions.

Don't know if this is really true. Many reps went back home and took a beating at town hall meetings as well as getting continuously flooded by faxes, emails and phone calls about what the constituents want.

Even if they are christian they have a right to representative government. Don't you agree? Or is it because you deem them "right-wing" they don't get a say. Tea party and libertarians should also deserve a say.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I was just making an observation. I don't really care what party controls the govt. It's just entertaining to watch the responses to my observations. I'm pretty much apolitical as it's a pointless exercise in futility anyway. I think it's naive to think the American electorate has any control over anything.

I'm just a "people like you" observer. Am I still allowed to do that?
edit on 10-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You are correct. My apologies and I have edited the post.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Take your shill propaganda somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Let's take another poll after they get over their sticker shock, IRS penalties or cut working hours. Heck let's take one now.

Ok let's take a look.
Obamacare Polls:

Yeah sure they can. The doctors are also real happy with obamacare just ask them.

Let's see what Doctors support it.
No, Doctors Don't Hate Obamacare

the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and the American College of Cardiology all endorsed last year’s health reform. These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a wide range of medical sub-specialties.

How is that even relevant? Smoking is a chemical addiction. Harder to kick than heroin.

True so a person making that decision should pay a higher premium due to what they are doing to their health. To complain that a smokers premium is higher than a person who has AIDS is something only a idiot would complain about.

No she not. ETA - Show me one reference to her being racist please.

How much time do you have?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Def Youth
reply to post by Bassago

Take your shill propaganda somewhere else.

So if someone posts an article or has a different opinion than you they're a shill.

Typical.

Try discussing the point of the thread instead of name calling.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

buster2010

Ok let's take a look.

RealClearPolitics indicate Americans do not favor Obamacare.

Let's see what Doctors support it.

OK let's look at doctors.
Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare
There are five reasons physicians hate Affordable Health Care

To complain that a smokers premium is higher than a person who has AIDS is something only a idiot would complain about.

You are name calling because you disagree.

How much time do you have?

Not enough to waste watching cherry picked videos. I've listened to her before. She's a little harsh but I stand by my statement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join