It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP gets 28% Gallop Approval Rating..Wosrt ever recorded.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

And, like most federal programs it ran significantly over budget.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

whywhynot
reply to post by Indigo5

So how badly does it hurt for you to quote Rasmusson? Would you be playing that card if the AP supported your position better? Just asking.

Confused? I used rasmussan as a demonstration that even right leaning pollsters show the POTUS fairing well in public opinion during the shut-down.

Other polls have different numbers via different measures, but the vast majority show the same trend, if not the same number.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

This President is a joke. Sorry.

I dont need ANY Poll to show me that its the truth.

His Presidency is pure Leadership Failure. He says it best.

Read my sig.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

rickymouse
The problem is that Democrat liberals want to ride out the fake economy and conservative republicans want to fix the economy. The conservatives actually have a historical proven plan that they are trying to implement but it still has flaws because our Economy is so far off tilt. It seems that no thinking on the part of congress in the past created this mess, they were led to believe a lie. We'll see what happens, the liberal path will just shuffle the ever increasing collapse into the near future. I feel it is actually a little late for this to happen now. In order for this country to recover there will be a huge mess.

I could be wrong. I kind of hope I am actually, I will lose a lot if this economy collapses. I guess it is just a wait and see time to find what happens and who seizes power. I am thinking the banks and lawyers will take over, we will need to deal with this takeover if it is attempted.

when have conservative republicans ever fixed the economy? and be specific with evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They never fixed the economy, they believed in the same flawed philosophy that the Democrats do. In order for an economy to be stable we have to produce what we use. The Republicans and Democrats both helped to export the jobs, we are now dependent on other nations for a lot of what we consume. No nation can survive like that, unless there are few people and very advanced weapon systems.
So that is what it is all about, they want most of us to die so a select few can run the country. In order for that to work, a disease would have to wipe out the population. That's easy, it seems we are creating lots of bugs that will eventually kill off most of the people here. Most of the middle class will be gone.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by Indigo5

This President is a joke. Sorry.

I dont need ANY Poll to show me that its the truth.

His Presidency is pure Leadership Failure. He says it best.

Read my sig.

republicans are the joke...the 2012 election proved it. and as for leadership....Obama tried to institute the republicans own ideas and they still rejected them, they have caused both shutdowns of the government when there was a democrat as president, how is that leadership?.......the republicans don't care about the poor, or the middle class, they want them to be turned into corporate Chinese workers, always broke and hungry, with no hope of a future. and...I'm NOT sorry for what I say.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

jimmyx

rickymouse
The problem is that Democrat liberals want to ride out the fake economy and conservative republicans want to fix the economy. The conservatives actually have a historical proven plan that they are trying to implement but it still has flaws because our Economy is so far off tilt. It seems that no thinking on the part of congress in the past created this mess, they were led to believe a lie. We'll see what happens, the liberal path will just shuffle the ever increasing collapse into the near future. I feel it is actually a little late for this to happen now. In order for this country to recover there will be a huge mess.

I could be wrong. I kind of hope I am actually, I will lose a lot if this economy collapses. I guess it is just a wait and see time to find what happens and who seizes power. I am thinking the banks and lawyers will take over, we will need to deal with this takeover if it is attempted.

when have conservative republicans ever fixed the economy? and be specific with evidence.

Aww you *know* when that happened right ?......

2006 / 2007

Look what *Progressive* Democrats did since then.

A real Eye-Popper it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

jimmyx

republicans are the joke...the 2012 election proved it. and as for leadership....Obama tried to institute the republicans own ideas and they still rejected them, they have caused both shutdowns of the government when there was a democrat as president, how is that leadership?.......the republicans don't care about the poor, or the middle class, they want them to be turned into corporate Chinese workers, always broke and hungry, with no hope of a future. and...I'm NOT sorry for what I say.

And who pushed for China getting "most favored nation status"? That would be Bill Clinton. And who signed it into law? That would be George Bush Jr.

Did America EVER give Communist Russia that status? They didn't.

BTW, how much Chinese crap have you purchased? How have you "helped" this Nation by buying their goods?

You really think the Democrats care about the poor?

How blind can one be? Almost all of congress are MILLIONAIRES, Democrats and Republicans alike! You do know this right? Or is your hatred for the Republicans blinded you to any facts?

No Jimmy. Your party of choice is the same as Republicans. Our Representatives represent their own pockets.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising Americas debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.~ Obama 2006

Who is the Leader Jimmy?

Enough said......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join