It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘You Should Have Expected U.S.’: Series of Attacks Hit Midwest Ahead of Massive Electric Grid Dr

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I was not calling you anything. I honestly wanted to know the connections and how you connect them together. Your opinion is as good as mine.

I'm aware of the sinkhole. I'm here a lot and see most topics

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

dreamingawake
"U.S." instead of "US"? Someone not familiar with English grammar or using U.S. as an abbreviation for United States,...or? Was that the second or third attack? Perhaps it just means that they came back, instead of it being Anonymous, "US" as speculated above.
edit on 9-10-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

I noted the "U.S." as well. I'm thinking that it is most likely is a play on the Anonymous phrase, "You should have expected us". Too coincidental otherwise as it's pretty clear that they are forcing it. U.S. is capitalized and it's likely to be the United States. Last February, the NSA was talking about how Anonymous could attack the U.S. power grid. While whether they could or not is rather questionable, it could've been the source of inspiration for somebody to actually do power grid attacks. Someone can do something that actually hurts their fellow citizens while still having the opinion that they are doing it for them or may even be backed by them as weird as that sounds. It wouldn't be the first time somebody thought that.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I didn't think you called me crazy - I think sometimes I think too much and I have a good memory - and I really don't trust the gov't these days.

I'm also very concerned about the new madrid fault. And things that are a really big deal that don't get talked about in the MSM - like the missing nukes from Minot.

Back on this topic - Why would anyone want to mess with electricity? It could kill you - and, who wants their electricity shut off?

These kind of stunts are scary.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Why do kids put things on railroad tracks and try to derail trains?

Why do seemingly grown adults set up tents in public parks, have a party, vandalize, do drugs, crap on police cars and pretend it's some kind of protest?

People do crazy crap all the time. Mostly for attention I think. I can see some people or kids doing this and telling their friends "hey look at me I did this". This is dangerous though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe it is a fact that the U.S. Grid is the most vulnerable soft spot of our country. Warnings have been given for years now, to harden and secure the electrical infrastructure. But alas have gone unheeded. If you want to read a frightening "what if" book based on the scenario of light out due to an EMP, "One second later". Very well researched.

This "vandalism" could also be a "test" to see what sort of reaction there is. Very telling that I have not seen ANY national news stories on this.

Grace and peace,

Bruce

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They have arrested a suspect, Jason Woodring from Arkansas. He is claiming responsibilty but hasn't mentioned a motive yet. They found a cable related to one of the shut downs on his property.
us.foxnews.mobi...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join