It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and Evas postcard from Argentina

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

anonentity
For goodness sake what level of proof do you want, to suggest something fishy was going on? How about Heinrich Meuller who was given the once over by the CIA. educate-yourself.org...

Proof that's actually from someone who knows what they're talking about and has done research with experience in the field that this pertains to. Not a journalist, not a physicist. A historian. Someone who actually knows history and how things could have worked. Peer reviewed by people who know what they're talking about, with a reference list on ways to draw the same conclusion from other resources that are credible.

It's really quite simple.

Your link doesn't work so I checked the home page and clicked through various pages to find NONE of them are cited or have any credible resources or research associated with them, so no...sorry, that's not good enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Its working now. If you cant take what the SS general said as a fair statement then you have to ask why did he say it. Its all confusion with a great deal of smoke and mirrors with regards to Hitlers death. if you buy it good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

anonentity
Its working now.

No it isn't.

If you cant take what the SS general said as a fair statement then you have to ask why did he say it.

That's part of the problem with primary sources, they all have their own vendetta. Let alone the fact if there's actual validation to someone saying that. It doesn't matter though, the link you've provided does not carry any sources for any of the content that it provides that is integral.

Furthermore, I assume that there is no picture of Hitler, as I've asked now several times for someone to provide it and no one thus far has done it.
edit on 13.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Do you guys know Abel Basti? He is an Argentinian writer that wrote four books about it, with lots of documents and references. No, there is no PROOF of Hitler in Argentina in his books, but it is a good source of info on Nazis in South America (I actually read two, Hitler in Argentina and Hitler's Secrets. Unfortunately, only in spanish).

www.barilochenazi.com.ar...

I've been living near Buenos Aires for two years, and I must say it would be REALLY easy for any high ranking Nazi to hide here. Even now, there are lots and lots of empty space. Small farms and big properties around tiny towns (and I know what I'm talking about, since I live on the countryside). I imagine it was even emptier down there near Bariloche, on the 40s/50s.

You can find many, many books about the WWII and Nazism here. There's a Holocaust Museum and an Anne Frank museum (complete with the secret room replica).

I'm more inclined to believe that he escaped rather than killing himself (that would be coward). Hiding here would be "piece of cake" with the government helping you, and making everyone think you' re dead also helps. Unfortunately, I think we will never know for sure...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Shugo

anonentity
Its working now.

No it isn't.

If you cant take what the SS general said as a fair statement then you have to ask why did he say it.

That's part of the problem with primary sources, they all have their own vendetta. Let alone the fact if there's actual validation to someone saying that. It doesn't matter though, the link you've provided does not carry any sources for any of the content that it provides that is integral.

Furthermore, I assume that there is no picture of Hitler, as I've asked now several times for someone to provide it and no one thus far has done it.
edit on 13.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

The link is working, go back to the last entry previous page. There are numerous pics of Hitler.Check the thread under which Hitler? By your own observations a peer reviewed statement would be the only thing that you would take as any proof. If for instance Roper who did the investigation into Hitlers supposed suicide, said something to the effect "Hitler escaped", as far as your concerned,he being a History grad. and scholar might be acceptable?. But the fact that he accepted the "Hitler diaries" as authentic makes even he a weak link.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Shugo
Do you have any credible sources which support this? Where did you hear that Stalin said that Hitler escaped to Argentina? There were two suicides associated with Hitler within feet of each other. The insinuation that Hitler is alive is rather steep, but I'd be interested in at least hearing your case. Funnily enough this was just discussed today but not in sincerity in class. He was also funnily enough mentioned with Elvis, Tupac and Michael Jackson. But that's another story.

If you'd be so kind as to either refer me to some sources or books, that'd be very compelling evidence to support the claim.

You won't find any actual hard evidence. We do know there was a steady stream of not just high ranking officials but the world's wealth went all over that area. Most of which has never been found. It is fact a national plane left the night before and another reportedly the day of. Hitler had taken double to the bunker, there is witness to that, he was never seen again. The suppose body or what was left was supposed to have gone to Russia. Do you honestly think the Russians would lose what was supposed to be hitlers body, hogwash. Lol....

I think he slipped away, we certainly were not worried about him, we were to busy snatching up technology and scientists lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

anonentity
The link is working, go back to the last entry previous page.

Thank you.

There are numerous pics of Hitler.Check the thread under which Hitler?

I see no such thread, where am I looking? Here? There?

By your own observations a peer reviewed statement would be the only thing that you would take as any proof.

No, a peer reviewed source that has had research associated with it. Not just some scholar who says "this happened." If there's no support to a statement, then there's no support for the theory, and without that it's a fantasy. A fairy-tale.

If for instance Roper who did the investigation into Hitlers supposed suicide, said something to the effect "Hitler escaped", as far as your concerned,he being a History grad. and scholar might be acceptable?

Let's see the paper trail then.

But the fact that he accepted the "Hitler diaries" as authentic makes even he a weak link.

If he cites materials that are not peer reviewed, not academic, have had no research associated with them and no field relevance, then yes. It is a weak link. It's actually not even a link.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Shugo

anonentity
The link is working, go back to the last entry previous page.

Thank you.

There are numerous pics of Hitler.Check the thread under which Hitler?

I see no such thread, where am I looking? Here? There?

By your own observations a peer reviewed statement would be the only thing that you would take as any proof.

No, a peer reviewed source that has had research associated with it. Not just some scholar who says "this happened." If there's no support to a statement, then there's no support for the theory, and without that it's a fantasy. A fairy-tale.

If for instance Roper who did the investigation into Hitlers supposed suicide, said something to the effect "Hitler escaped", as far as your concerned,he being a History grad. and scholar might be acceptable?

Let's see the paper trail then.

But the fact that he accepted the "Hitler diaries" as authentic makes even he a weak link.

If he cites materials that are not peer reviewed, not academic, have had no research associated with them and no field relevance, then yes. It is a weak link. It's actually not even a link.

Ok I'll do it again .SS General Heinrich Mueller was debriefed by the CiA in 1948. Under the freedom of Information act the files have become public knowledge. After the debriefing he was recruited to Washington as an asset to the CIA. and even became a card carrying democrat while they were looking for him in Europe. He had a stellar post war career, not bad for a former policeman who rose to become head of the third Reich's security. In the Debriefing he states Hitler "Did not Die in the Bunker" educate-yourself.org... if you go through the reviews in the link they give, you will find that none of the reviews have debunked it. In fact its so hot that it had better be BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

anonentity

MrSpad

anonentity

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by spartacus699

Please tell me why it's nonsense. And then tell me how Hitler made it out of the burning battleground that was Berlin.

Which Hitler? If I was Hitler I'd have been drinking cocktails in Argentina with Peron,.Long before the writing was on the wall. If Hitler and the top brass left, they wouldn't have waited to the last minute. Did the high ranking Nazis have doubles? It appears that they had. Why did they have doubles? This is where identity theft gets to be interesting. Stalin had one Monty had one. You have a double to take the fall. That's why they take the job, the good and the bad of it.
The Bodyguard to Hitler the one running the switchboard in the end, who has recently died at 93.an orphan that was wounded,the one that took the Oath? Says that Hitler was rational and caring, if any of the inner circle was getting married it would be Hitler who ordered a bouquet of flowers. The Hitler we see in the old newsreels, was the theatrical contrived one that got the crowds going. reinep.files.wordpress.com...
This is another that muddies the waters, www.henrymakow.com...
If you check out the nexus link it becomes obvious that he and Eva were gone like smoke in the wind.

edit on 13-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

Hitler lead through sheer willpower. His belief that he himself was infallible was his defining characteristic. Anytime he was told something could not be done or was impossible he forced it to be done anyway. The war in Poland, France etc. His belief in his own abilities is what made him what he was. That he would write the war off as lost and take off for Argentina is completely against every thing that made him Hitler. It is a silly idea and one the would no doubt greatly offend him if he was not long dead. Your basicly calling him a defeatist and a coward in his mind.
edit on 13-10-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

No I'm not calling him a defeatist, the war was over long before the allies went into Berlin. If that was a fact a new plan would have to be thought up. If he was a egotist of the level you suggest, surely he would preserve himself to fight again?

He would not see a need to preserve himself because he was going to win. Something he was sure of even after Berlin was surrounded. That was Hitler it is what made a sucess and what made him a failure. Stand and fight orders when military logic required a tactical retreat. He made orders like that because he believed that would be successful just as he had been so many times before when he was told what he wanted done could not be done. Even when he finally accepted that defeat was coming in the day before his death it was because he was betrayed and not because he failed. In his mind victory would still have been achieved even in the last days.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There are no valid sources posted on that link, I've said this. You also have not supplied evidence of any general saying that. You also have not provided the picture of Hitler supposedly in Argentina, if you don't plan to do this, we can't go any further.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Please don't go any further because you are not interested in this conspiracy or the possible truths other than what you have been spoon-fed. There will be no peer reviewed evidence and you know that, you are just trying to muddy the waters and stop any discussion, why??? What is your motive??? If you are not interested in reading the books I cited to you or reading other sources unless they are peer reviewed then I am afraid you are on the wrong website! You will do far better to look at websites run by Cambridge/Oxford Dons, than this CONSPIRACY website!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I've asked you now several times to cite the page numbers of the books you've referenced, you haven't shown any interest in posting them as I've requested. If you have no intentions of supplying even the bare minimum research, then it's not worth me even giving the book a glance. You seem to have no problems taking personal shots and baiting, but when asked with the simple task of providing page numbers in a book, you can't seem to do it. Who's really squelching the discussion here?

"This is a conspiracy website", meaning that there shouldn't be a discussion and proper research conducted on claims regarding matters in a historical context? That's not how it works. It's a discussion board, I'm simply looking for something to discuss on this topic, but you haven't given me anything to go with.
edit on 14.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Shugo

I've asked you now several times to cite the page numbers of the books you've referenced, you haven't shown any interest in posting them as I've requested. If you have no intentions of supplying even the bare minimum research, then it's not worth me even giving the book a glance. You seem to have no problems taking personal shots and baiting, but when asked with the simple task of providing page numbers in a book, you can't seem to do it. Who's really squelching the discussion here?

"This is a conspiracy website", meaning that there shouldn't be a discussion and proper research conducted on claims regarding matters in a historical context? That's not how it works. It's a discussion board, I'm simply looking for something to discuss on this topic, but you haven't given me anything to go with.

And I have told you, read the whole book and you'll get the full story, not the parts you want to only reference! Sorry do your own homework, if I can take the time to read and do research then so can you, I don't have lots of spare time available but if I am interested, I will take the time. What did your last slave die of! Don't tell me what to do, you do not own me or anyone else! Learn to do things yourself and stop asking others to make your life easy!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Please focus on the actual topic at hand.

If you have any questions about ATS "titles" please contact a staff member and ask about it. It has no bearing whatsoever in this thread.

We are all equals as we discuss the topics. And we do so civilized!

Thank you.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Shugo

Well if you want to have a look at this it hopefully will give you a bit of interesting information, its got all the bells and whistles you seem to require. Mueller didn't want to be drawn on the explicit details of where Hitler was, whilst having his CIA job interview, before joining Klaus Barbie and his old mates in "Operation Paperclip". If you follow the script it gives interesting insights into the state of play between the USA. in the developing cold war. The reasons why the German intelligence agencies had to be employed, reasons why the existing American administration,.didn't have a clue on Soviet Intelligence. So had to buy the German one. hayaryakanch.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I will happily take a look at this, but I will require a bit more information as to where your arguments pan out. I see many references made to Muller having escaped, but not with Hitler. There also don't seem to be any references made in the article. If you'd provide me some page numbers I should particularly direct my attention to, I'll be happy to look at them - and possibly the resources and references used for the author of the paper to draw his conclusion. His references don't seem to be in the normal location of where they usually are in an academic essay.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You're presuming that there was a conspiracy in the first place. I'm still not buying the theory that Hitler and Eva Braun made it out of Berlin.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

You're presuming that there was a conspiracy in the first place. I'm still not buying the theory that Hitler and Eva Braun made it out of Berlin.

If you scroll down the e book, when the scroll icon is about an inch from the bottom, its got a section entitled "Mueller's escape from Berlin". In his narrative he takes a suitcase from Hitler with a thank you note and Medal. Then changes into Airforce uniform and leaves Berlin for the Swiss Border.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

anonentity
If you scroll down the e book, when the scroll icon is about an inch from the bottom, its got a section entitled "Mueller's escape from Berlin". In his narrative he takes a suitcase from Hitler with a thank you note and Medal. Then changes into Airforce uniform and leaves Berlin for the Swiss Border.

That doesn't help me at all, because I don't know what your screen resolution is. Can you please provide a page number? Where are his sources listed?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join