It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the gov shutdown designed to be a mass trigger for sleepers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've just recently started watching a video series on YouTube titled "Programmed to Kill/Satanic Cover-Up".

Anyone who has been scrutinizing the latest mass killings have been exposed to the question of whether or not such incidents have been orchestrated to fulfill an agenda. Many of those theories have been ridiculed as absolute nonsense or the ramblings of one who has lost their marbles, which I see as simply a means of silencing those who will always question the official story. Let's face it. Those in charge, albeit not all, are money hungry and enjoy controlling others. It gets them off.

Considering the majority of the recent mass shootings, witnesses have often reported seeing more than one gunman. Hmm. Interesting. As we saw after the shooting at Sandy Hook, more than one gunman was initially reported. This was also the case with the Naval Yard shooting.

So, now that I've planted the seeds, let's consider the past evidence.
Many serial killers have reportedly been part of the military.
When Ed Gein was asked how he learned to kill so swiftly and knew how to cut up the bodies to speed decomposition, he replied, "Ask Uncle Sam."

As stated in the following video, which is part 29 of the series, David Grossman, a psychologist for the US military, developed programs to train new recruits to be more effective killers. He stated that a trigger called "disengagement" would turn them into killers who couldn't be turned off.
Remember: Truth is stranger than fiction.

Seeing as our military aren't being paid right now and former military are being told their disability checks may not come, WWII vets are being turned away from visiting their open air memorials, and it's been widely reported for past few years now that the government considers veterans to be terrorists, is this how "disengagement" is used on a mass scale to trigger sleepers?

I don't know the answer to this question, but something is up. Our government is using powers within its means to cause pain. Only deranged people use physical and emotional pain to get others to do what they want. This is a fact, but is it a mass trigger?
Is our current government, or global government, using programmed sleepers to push their agenda and/or end game or to bring about chaos on a grand scale? "Order out of chaos" and it's also widely known that people are easier to control when they're in fear, right?
The answers are up to each one of you to figure out on your own. I'm just here to give you something to think about.

Please watch the following video, then I strongly encourage everyone to watch the first video in the series and so on and so forth to get the full grasp of what may be going on behind the scenes and what we're seeing in the news.

Thanks for your time and I'll be interested to see what all of you think.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree with your theory.

There's been a couple of stories that didn't garner the whole media blitz in the last few days - which should have - to go along with their anti-gun, anti-oil, anti-vet program - that haven't ---

The West Virginia shooting at the federal building.

The gasline explosion in northern OK.

The off duty cops in a motorcycle club beating on a "dad".

Maybe TPTB are starting to have a lot of problems with everyone having cellphones and picture and video handy - the navy yard shooting is seriously getting people's attenae up --

It's not so easy to execute a false flag anymore - and the polls aren't going in the "tyrannical" gov't's favor....

Be interesting to see what other people think -

Or this thread will just die - as a number of good threads did recently - because it is not in the gov't's interest.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Funny you mention that, I was thinking earlier tonight that I've not heard much of anything about that guy that immolated himself in D.C. That was...unusual...and it caused hardly a murmur.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I know what you mean, and that's all I'm going to say about that. People need to be more interested in looking below the surface, yet they aren't. Why?
Fear of being labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist?
Fear of learning that the world actually is a grand stage designed to emotionally tweak the audience?
Fear of fear itself?

I hope more people have read this thread and started watching the video series to see EXACTLY what I'm implying. I do think people will catch on, but I'm still in the process of watching the rest of the videos in the series myself, so I have yet to form a concrete idea as to what may be in the works. Although, I believe there is more than one "program" being activated at once.

To peak others' interests, here is another video that will help explain how this stuff works for those in the know:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This isn't the first shutdown. It won't be the last.
We'll get through this without bloodshed.

Besides...everyone is broke.
No one can afford ammo.

BTW...why can't I find 22 ammo in NC????

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Because you live in FEMA region 3? I'm sorry, wrong region - but you're right next to it.

FEMA region 3 patriots have been raiding your state for ammo.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thanks for reading the thread, but this exceeds the topic of guns and fire power. If you would begin watching the video series from the very beginning, you will see that knives, snuff films, torture, and other nefarious methods are discussed. Remember, we're talking about people with a lot of money who can afford to have some very disgusting past times. Who provides these for them? How have these people been manipulated by the ultra wealthy and what will they do for them?
This is much, much larger than a gun ban debate. I was just using the recent mass shootings as examples for the usual "more than one killer" witness statement we have been hearing in the news, yet only one perp is arrested, killed by police, or found to have killed themselves.
Open your mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Afterthought

Thanks for reading the thread, but this exceeds the topic of guns and fire power. If you would begin watching the video series from the very beginning, you will see that knives, snuff films, torture, and other nefarious methods are discussed. Remember, we're talking about people with a lot of money who can afford to have some very disgusting past times. Who provides these for them? How have these people been manipulated by the ultra wealthy and what will they do for them?
This is much, much larger than a gun ban debate. I was just using the recent mass shootings as examples for the usual "more than one killer" witness statement we have been hearing in the news, yet only one perp is arrested, killed by police, or found to have killed themselves.
Open your mind.

On the initial report of multiple gunmen during these situations...I have to agree on it's oddity.
I did find it strange multiple shooters were reported during Sandy Hook...Aurora...the Navy Yard and even the Va Tech shootings...I'm not ignoring these facts...who says these shooters are actually killed by police or take their own lives??? Prove it...I want to feel their pulse myself. CIA operatives have pulled more complicated things and no one was the wiser. Every one of these instances seem a little to "formulated" to me...just saying...

On the other topic of snuff films and the like: I know the rich are bored...therefore they indulge in things that otherwise "un-wealthy" people do not have access to or the funds to finance...if snuff films were affordable, the world's murder rate would increase dramatically...just because you're rich doesn't mean that you're any more sick and twisted than the next guy who isn't. Idle hands are the Devil's playground. The wealthy don't manipulate anyone-greed does. Besides...people who produce snuff films are usually sick enough to do it for free. Some people are just plain bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Happy1

Because you live in FEMA region 3? I'm sorry, wrong region - but you're right next to it.

FEMA region 3 patriots have been raiding your state for ammo.

Well...as long as it's in the patriot's hands...I'm okay with that.
I just need some target practice though...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I will say this as an active LEO. In my experiences, a majority of the time when a shooting occurs witnesses tend to report that there were multiple shooters. In the middle of the chaos it is hard for people that are not used to that kind of dynamic situation to accurately report information.

As an LEO we generally operate on a +1 rule. For example during a felony traffic stop we always call for the "last passanger" to exit the vehicle. Even though it appears that there is no one else there, we assume there is. This is purely a precautionary measure. If we assume there is no one hiding down on the back seat floorboards it may cost someone their life.

That being said, if someone reports that they saw multiple shooters we will assume it is true until we can prove it is not. So it is not uncommon to hear radio transactions and receive reports of multiple shooters.

I am not saying that there weren't other shooters or "handlers" in those situations because I wasn't there. Just sharing my experiences.
edit on 10-10-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

BobM88
reply to post by Happy1

Funny you mention that, I was thinking earlier tonight that I've not heard much of anything about that guy that immolated himself in D.C. That was...unusual...and it caused hardly a murmur.

In every one of these stories (I have little doubt that they are anything else), you will find a veiled
reference to cannabis. I take this as a great sign.
The immolated man decided to set fire to himself at 4.20, and if you don't recognise the cannabis
reference here, look it up.

Everything we see now is designed to rouse up the sleeping. A big awakening is on the way, imo.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

I appreciate your input and I respect that officers must assume there is more than one perp when entering a dangerous situation, but if you would begin watching the video series, you'll see a pattern that cannot be disputed.
Unfortunately, I cannot recall which video contained what information, but you'll hear how Ted Bundy asked who else they had arrested as he was being taken to jail. He claimed to be part of a larger network.
Otis Toole states that he was also part of a network whose wealthy members paid him to kill and kidnap people and children.
Then, there's Gacy. In February of last year, it was reported that they were preparing to arrest a person or people they suspected were also involved with Gacy's killers.
I did a thread on it here, but it didn't get much attention: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The video series in the Op states that 10 people had keys to Gacy's home.

The thing I'm most concerned with is how these killers are apprehended and tell police they had accomplices, yet the police brush it off. Do the police think they're lying or are they aware there is a network and are protecting these people?

The police officers who returned the naked and bleeding boy to Dahmer and even inspected his residence stated that they didn't see anything amiss. Yet, anyone with a nose would've been able to smell the four day old decomposing corpse he had on the bed. These officers were fired, then rehired and managed to rise up the ranks with break neck speed. How do you as an officer explain this?

I recently started reading David Paulides' book "Missing 411" in regards to eastern US.
Some of the stories do have strange circumstances, but the ones where the children or adults were never seen again, I'm wondering if they were victims of these killer death cults that involved satanic sacrifice and pedophilia. I hope Mr. Paulides sees this thread and considers the evidence.

1) Otis Toole states that he was initiated into the cult in the middle of the Florida everglades.
2) Many of these cults operate in the middle of the woods
3) These killers are trained on how to abduct people quietly and quickly as Ted Bundy admits breaking into a home full of people, soundlessly abducting his target, and escaping with the victim with no one in the house suspecting that anything had happened.

I find it very interesting how the Georgia Guidestones instruct us to leave room for nature and now we're seeing these national parks being closed off. Are things going on out there in the wilderness and the shutdown is helping these cults to hide while preparing for something major?

I think everyone needs to look at the evidence offered in this video series and start connecting the dots. Several of the arrested murderers stated that they were part of a network that included people in high places. It's a shame how soon we forget about the Dutroux Affair, the Dunblane Massacre, and the suspicions about Number 10 being a pedo network.

Frankly speaking, it's time these powerful people and their sicko friends are shut down. If members of law enforcement are protecting them, they need to go down, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I believe there is a bigger picture we are not seeing. Take for example the amount of Trains wrecks and chemical explosions happening in the lest few years. I would take a guess and say we are already under siege and some group is trying to fight back by these sorts of activities. There seem to be more distraction then ever, trying to keep the citizens unaware of the siege. I think certain parts of our Gov are trying to stop another part of our gov that has been infiltrated by foreign interest.

I believe Obama is the puppet that the evil doers are using to implement their war against the other part of the U.S. Gov.

We will see how this place out in the future. I may not see the big picture but its bigger then we are looking currently.

I see a few countries of power not worried about Borders, I see them carving the earth up to fit their agenda.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I have not watched the video series yet. I will do so as soon as possible.

PS I just commented in your John Wayne Gacy thread.

new topics

top topics

join