It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com is the featured site on TheAdminZone.com (ATS review)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Featured Site: AboveTopSecret.com, Nov 15 2004 Did you know that the United States government has been conducting secret experiments on its citizens; or that there is a special agency called Majestic 12 that deals with extra-terrestrial life on earth; or that global mind-control is a reality? Okay, so perhaps mainstream news isn't exactly this site's focus. But, at over 26,000 registrations and 100 new members a day, along with a �near-meteoric� climb to big-board status (now boasting nearly 1 million posts, AboveTopSecret.com celebrated its 100,000th post only 17 months ago), AboveTopSecret.com is clearly a voice to contend with.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
We seem to be the first "non-VB" based discussion board to make their hit list.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Kudos to SimonGray, SO, admins and mods...y'all have made this board one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Major grats to the perky and professional ATS staff.

Now if us members can just stay on topic and make our posts worth reading...

Oh, um, what was the topic again?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We love top secret!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
'Glowing' would be a good way to describe that review. real nice work.

the best part, of course, has to be an article using the name 'SkepticOverlord' as a source. that cracked me up.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well I would like to say well done, and so I will, "well done".

But I would also like to ask why is it such a big deal to be a featured site on a site that is quite a lot younger than this one, and to my reckoning, appears to have less visitors?

Oh, and well done.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
all press is good press. especially free, praiseworthy press.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I say.

Nice work ats, keep doing what u do best.

This site is pretty special, in that freemasons anti freemasons can say what they like or anybody else for that matter.

Hope it stays that way.

Wouldnt wont to p off the people. That wouldnt be a good thing.

Like I said BIG UP ATS. AND EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.WELL DONE TO ONE AN ALL.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

We seem to be the first "non-VB" based discussion board to make their hit list.

Now THAT is something...
VB is so horrid... I took a class and wanted to gouge my eyes out... down with VB!

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
all press is good press. especially free, praiseworthy press.

Now ain't THAT the truth... unless... its on the face of MSNBC, CNN or (gasp!) Fox News Channel. That'd be totally destructive as seen in THIS THREAD...

What would happen if ATS made CNN?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ANYWAY.. good job to ATS! Let's get some more non-mainstream exposure and get the little guys to help us out! w00tsie!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 15-11-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cool!!

In my searchings of the old archives for the History Project, iv found 1 little error in there post, it says that the War on Terror forum was created literally on September 11th, when this board wasnt even around in 2001. It was Ikon at the time and the forum was lost in the transition to XMB.

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What would happen if ATS made CNN?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah, read that one. we're the Ali G of online boards

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well ATS is da best...

as far as: "so perhaps mainstream news isn't exactly this site's focus" goes, what teh HELL does this mean???

don't they know about ATSNN???

thats my rant...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am still ever so grateful to the founder/creator, the enigmatic Simon, and to those chosen to look after it and its members. I hardly ever watch the news anymore to see what's going on, and even then, it's mainly for the weather!
I'm caught, hook, line and sinker, as I can't stand to go a day w/out coming here.

But recognition like this makes me a little wary. Just a little. If one were so inclined to believe that a part of the shadow gov't was doing its best to keep people from knowing the truth - well, then I guess they'd get a small shock to see just how many people are out there digging (and digging and digging) for the truth. (Not to say that everyone here is doing so!)

I just love the true intention of this place...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am so thankful for that day when I got sent here by Google.

Every day since then I have been excited examining all of the different topics that I could have sworn I wasn't interested in.

ATS is where I get my news now also.

All of the administration, technical people, and moderators deserve admiration and respect for what they have created here. The whole board runs so smoothly, even during times of great excitement.

First I was excited by the amount and quality of the information available. I like it that all sides are presented whether one agrees or not it helps me to think through the topic.

I also wanted to become a member because of the intent of this site to respect all. It also was important to me that obscene language or images are not needed to make a valid point.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Absolutely Wonderful! Just another step on the Ladder to number 1! Congrats especilly go out to SO, Simon and all the Mods.

All I can say is Thank You for a great community

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is great news, keep up the good work everybody. Maybe with all this new press Simon can charge a little more for adspace for the non member views. Maybe then we can try to crawl out of low badwidth mode more often. I'm glad to see more people are joining. Hopefully it will bring in more information.

top topics

join