It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna hires 'sky scanner' to track UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

According to reports, Rihanna has hired a "sky scanner" based at the famous Little A'Le'Inn near Area 51 in Nevada to keep her apprised of the latest UFO reports and sightings. The popular motel is a prime destination for tourists looking to explore the region that has become synonymous with UFOs thanks to its proximity to the enigmatic base.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Mod Edit -- Proper Posting on ATS.

Please do not create minimal, copy/pasted threads. Include the proper external tags and provide a YOUR thoughts and opinions regarding the story.

edit on 10/9/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

It will be interesting to see if she gets any visual feedback from her observations... The more amateur astronomers in positions to make such observations may yield some feedback.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why don't you just make one thread entitled "Unexplained Mysteries.com stories I've copied and pasted"?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If Rhianna wanted to throw some serious money at the UFO thing I can think of better ways than this. That said, she is on a growing list of celebrities with an interest in the subject. It would be awesome if a new, science-based group could be funded by these people.

God knows I have plenty of ideas of worthwhile projects that are better than random skywatches.

new topics

top topics

join