It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced god is satan in disguise.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

It's not morbid at all. I will live on through what I teach my children and what they teach their children. I teach my children to live and let live, love every living thing and be kind and respectful.

It's not morbid, it's comforting.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I will say this much, any God like being who throws vast amounts of life forms on a planet with no infomation, no guiebook, no ruleset, no nothing except the very essence we are, is someone who wanted to:

A, Get the best human being they could
B, See what happens when you throw a bunch of beings together
C, They really are a hardcore voyeur
D, Has some serious problems to work out with a therapist
E, Is actually satan an it laughing at all the chaos they create
F, Is actually GoD and built in the ability to handle anything in all of us an wants us to be who we are.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Live on through your children is not living, it's a line from a Disney movie. That is merely a memory being remembered, and has nothing to do with living. What live and let live have to do with this thread ? You are not baiting me into one of your pro gay rants. That has nothing to do with the OP. An actual afterlife and becoming a memory are two completely different things. The thought of dying off into nothing more than a memory is a very morbid thought indeed.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Look at it like this:

Everyone is trying to create their version of good - yes, even Satan.

No one is trying to create evil or bad. Bad is created when we do not have faith that someone else's good is good - when we doubt that their good is just.

Now what you have to have faith in, is God's version of good. You have to have faith that he is most just, therefore, most good.

If you look at it from that perspective, it should be easy to see that God's version of good is the most just, because of all that he heals; and Satan's version is destructively unjust, because of all that he corrupts.

As an example, a lot of people will see your thread as evil, wicked, and blasphemous, but I know you are not trying to create bad or evil - you are just trying to create your version of good. What would make it bad, however, is that it is perceived as unjustly destructive - it is corruptive of just good.

So in a better sense of the word, bad is unjust good as perceived by the just - but it is just a perception - no one is trying to create bad, and no one should have the right to say what is good or bad, except the creator, since it is his reality.

And if I am wrong, I have created evil with this post, even though I was trying to create good. See how it works now?

The complexity of simplicity is created by lack of faith. I doubted your opening post thus making it bad - you did not create the bad - I did, by seeing it unjust.

God created the evils by seeing them unjust - but he is just in seeing them evil because they are destructively unjust.

I hope that explains the situation for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Of course "the LORD god" is Satan in disguise. A loving God doesn't just go around wiping out entire cities and people then turn around and tell people to love one another all while threatening them to eternal torture.

Even the bible says that Satan is the god of this world and that he masquerades as an angel of light. Yahweh/Jesus/Allah is the most popular god of this world, making up over half of the worlds population, meaning he is Satan.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Live on through your children is not living, it's a line from a Disney movie. That is merely a memory being remembered, and has nothing to do with living.

Sounds like something a greedy person would say.

What live and let live have to do with this thread ? You are not baiting me into one of your pro gay rants. That has nothing to do with the OP.

I don't believe the words "gay" or "homosexual" ever appeared in that particular post from CoherentlyConfused, nor were they ever alluded to.

An actual afterlife and becoming a memory are two completely different things.

Yes, they are. An afterlife is for someone who isn't satisfied with just one lifetime, someone who is afraid of losing the chance to make a difference and so they want to live forever so they won't have to worry about it. Have you ever asked for the rest of your life to complete an assignment in class or a project at work? Why not? Because you don't need it. So why do you want an afterlife? What purpose does it serve?

The thought of dying off into nothing more than a memory is a very morbid thought indeed.

How exactly is it morbid? Your tone implies you've already accepted your life as insignificant and now view the afterlife as an insurance policy.

edit on 9-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You make no sense at all and you are reaching for an argument to the point that you actually start to sound retarded. There is no point trying to have an intelligent discussion with someone that has such an obvious hatred and immaturity. I'm out
Good luck ceasing to exist

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You make no sense at all and you are reaching for an argument to the point that you actually start to sound retarded.

Insulting my intelligence does not refute my point.

There is no point trying to have an intelligent discussion with someone that has such an obvious hatred and immaturity.

I'm not the one running away. Here's what I see: I am digging to the heart of the issue, and you are getting skittish at what I'm finding and throwing a few spare insults as an excuse to stop watching me dig.

I'm out
Good luck ceasing to exist

And now you are removing yourself from the discussion so you no longer have to deny the stuff I'm digging up. You're making your own argument look bad.
edit on 9-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe "Satan" is letting you believe he is God and that God don't exist? Ever thought off that? Don't let the evil trick you. God loves you.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Maybe "Satan" is letting you believe he is God and that God don't exist? Ever thought off that? Don't let the evil trick you. God loves you.

But not the people who are starving and getting shot and raped and catching diseases and getting mugged and beaten all around the world, right? Just me.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Honestly i believe religion was created for "CONTROL". I'll post a video later explaining why i believe this, as i am at work.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mouse89

mouse89 you gotta get rid of that avatar. Not that you dont hear it enough but your eyes are too pretty, and you are spot on religion is most certainly a control mechanism and has been since antiquity.
edit on 9-10-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by Mouse89

mouse89 you gotta get rid of that avatar. Not that you dont hear it enough but your eyes are too pretty, and you are spot on religion is most certainly a control mechanism and has been since antiquity.
edit on 9-10-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

I'm flattered! I don't think i will change my avatar anytime soon though....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mouse89

Good! I'm glad.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
s

Christian Voice
Dribble, absolute dribble. How is this a conspiracy in religion ? This is no more than a conspiracy in your mind. What good would life be if God lived our lives for us ? How many trillion people would be on this planet if people never died ? Death is just as big a part of life as living is. God is not the cause of death. It is a part of life.

God doesnt live our lives for us; we live our lives for IT, as in we are its description of itself. Someone dies of natural causes, or is murdered, what ME WORRY its a petri dish of human souls, 7 billion alive one or two leave every nanosecond, (more born) I cant be bothered with actuating numbers that is why I have firms such as (Hewitt Associates, TRW) that tabulate rates of death and causalities, casualties for insurance purposes. It works, I am not involved as am a secret silent partner (they dont even know) I just observe the system in place. I do know that without numbers (bodies) and potencial death graph spread sheets due to age, race, profession, no one makes a profit, as this is predictable and is a perfected gambling game/scheme. Determining time of death equates to your life insurance/health insurance coverage and is key to your policy payment numbers; someone has you profiled; and its not God unless you are the agent holding the paperwork you sold to yourself.
edit on 9-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Annunak1
reply to post by arpgme

veteranhumanbeing
Premise, god is satan in disguise. No, God hasnt made physical appearance, niether has Satan, they are idea forms that for some reason have decided not to appear, manifest.

annunak1

How can two invisable incomprehensible beings have a dialog with you much less trick you into thinking they exist at all? Evil? Good? Its up to you which one is the path to take? Obviously not the negative one. Why would you put Satan on par with Lucifer? Satan is a minion. Did he somehow usurp Lucifers domaine. Think, none of this true as not proven including a God Aspect. So why the spinning regarding baldheaded stepchildren, TO KEEP THE HUMAN BUSY. Why, it only has to look into itself/its being to understand the nature of God as you are IT (why is this concept so hard to fathom).

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

live where the food is? how about we all become farmers?

Oh wait, the GOVT made sure to destroy family farms long ago.

Are YOU BLIND?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
more explaination follows

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Tranceopticalinclined

Tranceopticalinclined
I will say this much, any God like being who throws vast amounts of life forms on a planet with no infomation, no guiebook, no ruleset, no nothing except the very essence we are, is someone who wanted to:

A, Get the best human being they could
B, See what happens when you throw a bunch of beings together
C, They really are a hardcore voyeur
D, Has some serious problems to work out with a therapist
E, Is actually satan an it laughing at all the chaos they create
F, Is actually GoD and built in the ability to handle anything in all of us an wants us to be who we are.

What, you are describing a carnival circus that travels the tri-state area to include itself in "STATE FAIR" nomenclature proximity Magnetic profundity. No benevelent being would stand for the atrocities inficted upon its own creation (unless it had Munchausens syndrome). Throw humanbeings together that through the ages were SUPPOSED TO remain separated by geological formations, seas, mountains, deserts and unseasonable weather conditions. The slave trade ruined it (greed prevailed)as all terresrial/land/sea inhibitors could be overcome. Whatever our overlord (not proclaiming as its a coward) is certainly a voyeur a master baiter that feeds upon the negative energy of this planet, it does not want this planet to raise in frequency as IT WILL DIE as a consequence of its stubborness to raise. Who is this being that has its grip on humanity? Our creators (NOT GOD IT DOESNT EXIST AS YOU THINK). Those that designed us genetically, and are losing their grip on the human. There are too many of us here now and with every thoughtform sent will destroy its hold upon the human (you know exactly whom you are that I recognise NOT THIS FORUM contributers; this one (you) sits upon it and others like a vulture and read with exuberance (tasty morsels) you of the OTHERWORLD). Just wait what I have in store for you. Initiates? Pay no attention. This is how the battle is initiated, identify them and call them out into a public forum. You may think this is insanity, but think again; usually it/they cant help but to one up. Id like it not to be internal dialog, LETS MAKE IT PUBLIC oh honored dispicable one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join