It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never thought I'd do it, but I dont see a choice here...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

right., If someone is of latin descent, comes here legally. and also learns English, flies the American flag, teaches his kids America FIRST, and respects the nationals then OK.

But when that immigrant has his wife on welfare, cuts my pay in half, brings half a dozen cousins with him to compete against my company, then HOUSTON --- WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

I just learned there is this thing is California called CAPI. for illegals who do not qualify for federal aid. another welfare fund.

Immigrants with 2 kids gets 558/mo EBT, 263/mo CASH ebt, medical, dental, vision, free classes at the comm college, etc..

That is how they are able to work for low pay and drive new trucks and escalades

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

By using your extreme logic I could say USA belongs only to the native americans. The british colonials and other european settlers were all illegals whom took advantage of the natives, segregated them into reservations, killed a bunch of them off, etc.

Mexico is the same thing. All of south america belongs to the native americans before the spanish conquistadors invaded, conquered, plundered and eventually settled there as colonials. They used the locals for slave labor before bringing in negros from africa. They raised cash crops and stole their gold.

Europe became strong from colonialism. The old world met the new world(south, central and north america) during the middle ages.

You basically dont have a serious point by exaggerating the problem of illegals, and creating double standards as to whom is eligible to be considered american. The democrats are the ones that encourage latinos to cross illegally because its guaranteed votes for them. They also encourage third world asians for the same reason.
edit on 14/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Mexican and chineese food are awesome. I love tacos, burridos, stir fry chicken, wanton soup.

Mariachi music isnt bad either, especially after having some frozen tequilla shots and a few attractive spanish girls to dance with. Or some fine mexican wine for that matter. Havent ever been to the southwest, but I do want to visit baja mexico.

Taco Bell is ok but its a bit plastic.

(sorry to go off-topic but I couldnt help myself here)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by HanzHenry

By using your extreme logic I could say USA belongs only to the native americans. The british colonials and other european settlers were all illegals whom took advantage of the natives, segregated them into reservations, killed a bunch of them off, etc.

Mexico is the same thing. All of south america belongs to the native americans before the spanish conquistadors invaded, conquered, plundered and eventually settled there as colonials. They used the locals for slave labor before bringing in negros from africa. They raised cash crops and stole their gold.

Europe became strong from colonialism. The old world met the new world(south, central and north america) during the middle ages.

You basically dont have a serious point by exaggerating the problem of illegals, and creating double standards as to whom is eligible to be considered american. The democrats are the ones that encourage latinos to cross illegally because its guaranteed votes for them. They also encourage third world asians for the same reason.
edit on 14/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling correction

Those were in uncivilized times in the discovery of new lands. Sure they didnt treat the indigenous people right, but now that we have laws and such to curtail immigration and a procedure to follow, then all of these immigrants need to follow the established law, unless of course you dont believe in that method either, which clearly many of them dont.

Also, your point is a little backwards thinking in and of itself. What if all american citizens wanted to just move to Australia or England and force the current people there to pay for us to be there and then on top of that we undermine their economy as well by doing labor cheaper than they can and undercutting the price of production, all because we have the perks that they pay for and we can now afford to steal their jobs because their taxes paid for all of our necessities. Thats what the illegal mexicans are doing to the US. Plain and simple. Get our free welfare and then do a minimum wage job for $5 an hour cash and they can live off that too because they have all the free stuff that that supplements their cheap wages.

Follow the procedure and theres no problem, come over here without following the established method and then of course there is an issue.
edit on 14-10-2013 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

Oh I agree with your analysis about illegal immigration. I just dont like people creating double standards with birth rights and who is more american than the other american. A legal american is an american, regardless if they got a green card to work here, became naturalised or were born here. As far as I can tell only the president needs to be american born by american born parents, they cant be naturalised like obama's parents apparently are.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thankyou I did not know about the flag upside down so I have learnt something

But a quick question you may be able to answer
"what is the significance of lights and such on a flag?"

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BazaFirestorm

You men keeping a light on a flag if it's out at night?
It's more of a sign of respect for the flag

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can't put a flag on my house for several reasons, so I did the next best thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

Thank you for supporting!
We have just about 48 hours left til either it shuts down or they come up with a plan

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Seems like our fellow ATSers are getting grief over the distress position we've placed our Flags, like Daryllyn's Thread
and Kawrider9's Thread
Dont let the sheeple get you down, if youre in this, see it to the end!!!
We WILL prevail!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In support: Anyone need a signature flag?

Will look like the one in my sig.

(remove the spaces in the brackets)
[ pic]xa526c8039.png[ /pic]

Or for other use:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-11-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My flag is still flying "ceremoniously" upside down over my front door!

Seeing it through, standing strong and answering any and all odd looks, questions, and/or snickers of passersby!

Thank you again Homer for your steadfast patriotism and for lighting the fire under our bums!

(Very sad to have missed the radio show on this thread
)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by phishfriar47

Oh I agree with your analysis about illegal immigration. I just dont like people creating double standards with birth rights and who is more american than the other american. A legal american is an american, regardless if they got a green card to work here, became naturalised or were born here. As far as I can tell only the president needs to be american born by american born parents, they cant be naturalised like obama's parents apparently are.

Hey Sport,

green card is NOT an American.

And YES, someone who has lost relatives in every war since American was founded, post 1776. And has had relatives BUILD this country.

YES they deserve more than someone who is an anchor baby should EVER have

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Seems like our fellow ATSers are getting grief over the distress position we've placed our Flags, like Daryllyn's Thread
and Kawrider9's Thread
Dont let the sheeple get you down, if youre in this, see it to the end!!!
We WILL prevail!!!

I too am shocked at the stories, and feel more hopeless.

The "offense" the sheeple feel against the distress symbol proves all is lost. If the majority are more angry at that than the leaders, we are lost.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join