It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never thought I'd do it, but I dont see a choice here...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Birthright... that is EXACTLY what AMERICA WAS ALL ABOUT... FFS!

I will BET you have immigrants in your direct family (last 2 generations)

YOU HAVE NO CLUE..

AMERICA WAS ALL ABOUT --------->BIRTHRIGHTS!

My grandfather came through Ellis Island from Hungary, ahead of the Bolsheviks, when he was a very young boy. My great grandfather, in his thick Hungarian accent, would put all the grandkids on his lap and sing The Star Spangled Banner to them.

That's a cool story, huh? Even though its true...it matters nil. This country measures men by who they are, not what they are. There is no room for such small minded notions as expressed by your "mariachi music" comment.

Know why? My wife is latina. Her people are the true native Texans. Her family extends back hundreds of years in the Texas Panhandle region. She listens to lots of "mariachi music", as does her entire family. They all speak spanish, and identify as "Mexican" or "Latin". And they were here long before yours and my "white" interlopers.

You're making yourself sound very bad here. You might want to stop. Xenophobia is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

exiteternity

HanzHenry

5. If the immigrants were kept OUT, AMERICA would be BETTER!!

hahaha.. YOU are the immigrants bro.. YOU are.. so basically you would want YOU to stay out of america

you do realise this right?

I know...right?!?!?

...give us your tired...your poor...your huddled masses...but only until 1929!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

YOU SAID IT.. proved my point.. FOREIGN INVADERS RE-conquering what they feel is theirs!

Not AMERICANS.. Identify theirselves as Mexican and SPEAK SPANISH..

SO, in YOUR AMERICA.. Identifying as a FOREIGNER (Mexican) and SPEAKING a foreign language..

BOY that Sure sends America -first good feelings!

FFS!!

You proved MY WHOLE POINT... EVEN ADMITTED IT!

The USA fought SPAIN and WON the southwest. those people are just MAD THEY LOST, and LOOKED for ANYWAY to get it back

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

You do know the Mayans were there first right?
Fail troll fails

Please stay on topic

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Fail troll fails

Please stay on topic

what does a Mexican Ancient culture have to do with the USA?

dude ADMITTED that his wife's family think themselves as Mexican and Speak Spanish..

Didn't you post a pic of flying a Mexican flag? Oh wait..lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

HanzHenry

HomerinNC

Fail troll fails

Please stay on topic

dude ADMITTED that his wife's family think themselves as Mexican and Speak Spanish..

Lmmfao, you better check your glasses and look again at the flag I posted
I'm not gonna address you again troll
You failed, go elsewhere

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

HomerinNC

HanzHenry

HomerinNC

Fail troll fails

Please stay on topic

You failed, go elsewhere

i believe the point he was trying to make, was that you were flying an american flag, not a mexican one....

his methods may be crude, and his logic flawed...but on this one thing, he has a point...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Daedalus

HomerinNC

HanzHenry

HomerinNC

Fail troll fails

Please stay on topic

You failed, go elsewhere

i believe the point he was trying to make, was that you were flying an american flag, not a mexican one....

his methods may be crude, and his logic flawed...but on this one thing, he has a point...

exactly.. thanks.

And, I am NOT racist. I feel that at least 75% of the immigrants are here NOT to be AMerican..

But are here to "get what they can".. and "this used to be ours anyway"..
When immigrants learn English,
admit they would fight FOR the USA AGAINST their former country,
And put America first.. then I might hate them a little less

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

HanzHenry

YOU SAID IT.. proved my point.. FOREIGN INVADERS RE-conquering what they feel is theirs!

Not AMERICANS.. Identify theirselves as Mexican and SPEAK SPANISH..

SO, in YOUR AMERICA.. Identifying as a FOREIGNER (Mexican) and SPEAKING a foreign language..

BOY that Sure sends America -first good feelings!

FFS!!

You proved MY WHOLE POINT... EVEN ADMITTED IT!

The USA fought SPAIN and WON the southwest. those people are just MAD THEY LOST, and LOOKED for ANYWAY to get it back

You are so far off your rocker that I am not sure what to say.

My wifes family...they never left. They were here before the Spaniards. They were here before the Alamo and San Ana. They were here before the Republic of Texas. They have been here so long that we can just say, "They have always been here".

"Mexican" is being used ethnically. Not a single damn hispanic person I know has a Mexican flag. They all cheer for the Dallas Cowboys. They identify as "Texan" first, "American" second. I am white, my wife is hispanic. I am not the only white guy in her family, and she is absolutely not the only latin person in mine (my grandmother grew up in south El Paso among people who called themselves indian).

I don't think a single latin person I know is mad that they lost anything. There may be a few fringe morons in LULAC or something....but my in laws all feel like "the mojado's should be kept in Mexico" (to quote my father in law).

You will not convince me that you don't have some nationalistic xenophobia going on, and that it might rear its head as racism. You are so emotionally passionate about what you are saying here that you have to use caps lock and "!!!!!". That is fanaticism. If there were any respect in my heart for you....that is over and done with.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Something else to consider:

Texas used to be Mexican territory. When we gained independance, most of the regular folks with brown skin didn't really care one way or another. Things like "nations" and "borders" were for white people to play around with. My wifes ancestors were more worried about making a life and feeding their children.

"Mexican" is an ethnic term. Not being from Texas, I certainly wouldn't expect our resident troll to understand. But around here you call yourself "Mexican" even if you have never been to mexico if your heritage is latin.

The entire premise of what was said by Herr Henry is incorrect solely because he has no idea what our culture here is like, what the term "mexican" means (its not just a nationality...its also an ethnicity, vs "indian"), or what Texas history is.

Not that he should know any of this....just that he should seek to understand before becoming so impassioned.

One more thing, FWIW: my wifes family, since they are being accused of being hardline members of La Raza.....her sister and brother are both marines (no longer serving), her dad was army, 2 of our nephews are marines, and another is in the army. Even with all that, not a single one of them has "fought for America"....because America hasn't been under attack.

Jeez, i can't believe I am trying to explain this to anyone.....
edit on 14-10-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I can

Denying ignorance can be frustrating, exhausting - tedious

But ignorance ain't gonna deny itself now - is it?

:-)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

it is this simple. If America went to war against Mexico -- who would you fight for?-- that determines loyalty.
anyone that says they would choose Mexico -- STRAIGHT UP ENEMY
very clear and considering there once was WAR between the countries.

Mexican is a NATIONALITY... not a RACE.

the point of this thread is that America is in distress..

I SAY it HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK... for decades.

And the WEAPON of CHOICE to conduct ALL OUT economic warfare against the people has been immigrants = SCABS

If someone was brown skinned, had been on American soil for a couple hundred YEARS.. they are AMERICAN. When I start talking about immigrants and third worlders, people always conjer up racist tones..

That mate is the PROGRAMMING..
edit on 14-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: clarity

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
and right on cue, a link to a recent article.

www.cis.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

HanzHenry

it is this simple. If America went to war against Mexico -- who would you fight for?-- that determines loyalty.
anyone that says they would choose Mexico -- STRAIGHT UP ENEMY
very clear and considering there once was WAR between the countries.

Mexican is a NATIONALITY... not a RACE.

the point of this thread is that America is in distress..

I SAY it HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK... for decades.

And the WEAPON of CHOICE to conduct ALL OUT economic warfare against the people has been immigrants = SCABS

If someone was brown skinned, had been on American soil for a couple hundred YEARS.. they are AMERICAN. When I start talking about immigrants and third worlders, people always conjer up racist tones..

That mate is the PROGRAMMING..
edit on 14-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: clarity

"Mexican" is considered an ethnicity by the millions of latin people who had their history stripped from them by European imperialists. They have only vague notions of history before the arrival of the "white men". So, despite your all caps demands, "Mexican" is an ethnicity.

And who the hell is talking about fighting on Mexico's side? You got yourself all wound up over nothing. DIdn't you read what I quoted my father in law as saying? "The mojado's need to stay in Mexico".

Hanz, really....you sound very ignorant and xenophobic. Everything I am reading indicates you are arguing with voices in your head.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Spiramirabilis

I can

Denying ignorance can be frustrating, exhausting - tedious

But ignorance ain't gonna deny itself now - is it?

:-)

Thank God....you are my savior. Always a touch of sanity on a site that can tend to lose it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am saying that many people have come to this country and RAPED what MY ancestors died for. Now, I have a family tree with big gaps. And those gaps were for MY ancestors nation.

Now, there are tens of millions of foreigners here RAPING the America. The Globalist Elite Banksters may be behind it. But using Poor immigrants as a means does not change the FACTS.

When a foreign family can come here and by the simple fact they are
a. here
b. hungry
c. desperate.

This Tilts the supply VS demand in favor of the ELItes and against the people.

Now, southern California looks more like Mexico than the USA of the 60's-90's.

If their lives get better at the expense of Americans.. I would rather GO TO WAR with them than feed them OFF my CHILDRENS prosperity.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
that's right<

I would rather go to war against desperate hungry people than see them TAKE what was AMERICA and ship it south of the border through REMITTANCEs.

Because they are abandoning their own apparently so great culture for America. And they are doing it to feed their family.. Truly SICKENING, because they have ruined the place they came to,

Instead of making their own place better, they mooched off the USA until we are just as broke.

THANKS IMMIGRANTS!

pushing wages DOWN and housing UP.. for the people who built it...... for THOUSANDS of YEARS!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

HanzHenry

I am saying that many people have come to this country and RAPED what MY ancestors died for. Now, I have a family tree with big gaps. And those gaps were for MY ancestors nation.

Now, there are tens of millions of foreigners here RAPING the America. The Globalist Elite Banksters may be behind it. But using Poor immigrants as a means does not change the FACTS.

When a foreign family can come here and by the simple fact they are
a. here
b. hungry
c. desperate.

This Tilts the supply VS demand in favor of the ELItes and against the people.

Now, southern California looks more like Mexico than the USA of the 60's-90's.

If their lives get better at the expense of Americans.. I would rather GO TO WAR with them than feed them OFF my CHILDRENS prosperity.

SoCal is a result of California politics. You guys want to give welfare away to everyone. You basically are spraying yourself down with sugar water and complaining about the flies it attracts.

While you guys keep ruining your state, your businesses are coming to Texas. LOL....the problem then becomes that we just don't trust folks from California. One guy I work with, when people ask what is wrong with him, we all just say, "Oh, he's from California. He can't help it".

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey, take the argument to a new thread please

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

HomerinNC
Hey, take the argument to a new thread please

Flag upside down means America in distress.

And a flag signifies the laws, and CULTURE of said place.

Flying flags other than Old Glory is an AGGRESSIVE disrespectful AFRONT to our claimed lands, It is claiming it for their flag's land,

Think of Mt Suribachi. That AMERICAN flag meant what?

Do YOU even KNOW what the flag means?

what flying it means?

A flag staked and flying means that anywhere within visual are under its 'colors'.

I was a member of our unit's Honor Guard the military, care to get a lesson?

what is in the truck?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join