It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf states - where homosexuality is illegal - to 'detect' gay travellers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

A medical test would 'detect' gay travellers before they could enter Gulf states, where homosexuality is illegal.

LINK

Wow. Seems Islam is getting crazier by the day. If it's not legal mandates for men to marry adolescent girls in Yemen, it's "testing" (using an anal probe?) for homosexuality!

Moslems really are crazy. Let's hope Israel takes it upon themselves to rid the world of the adherents to this intolerant, Neanderthal cancer of the mind. Because it seems like the overly liberalised West have lost their testicular fortitude when it comes to policing a free, secular planet.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sorry ... already posted .... twice.
ATS Thread - 'Gay Test' to be in the Gulf States

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMahound

I just have to ask, are they kissing this little boy and feeling him up to see if he gets hard or something? Is that their test?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

darkbake
I just have to ask, are they kissing this little boy and feeling him up to see if he gets hard or something? Is that their test?

In Islam, I think it's not considered gay to desire boys. See: Bachi Bazi ("boy love") in Afghanistan; the infamous "72 virgins" thing (i.e., + 28 pearly boys = 100, hence the seemingly random '72' number); how Islam treats females in both society and law; how male dominated and phallocentric the religion is etc, etc, etc...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nothing is sexier than being tongue-kissed by a smelly beady bastard who hasn't showered in a few weeks and wears six blankets in the desert heat. YUM!

darkbake
reply to post by MisterMahound

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join