It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Million Mask March Anonymous - November 5th, 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I can see this catch on....roll on next year.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So finally a story pops up on sky news app, Jesus they do lag behind on reporting the news. It makes me laugh I read stories on ats then a day later or so they crop up on MSM sites

Anyway I must say the report I read on the app seemed a bit biased they only seemed do report on the trouble some people caused

If they do one next year or in a few months I'll join in

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
today fireworks, tomorrow bigger fireworks,,

edit on 6-11-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is sad, it hardly did get any attention from Media. Didn't make it to front page, you only find news stories if you know what are looking.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Thanks for posting mate!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of comments on various media such as "so what did you Achieve ? did you save the world ?" etc etc are you kidding ? you must of had higher hopes for the movement than the people that were taking part. I attended because I don't want to be a hypocrite that spouts stuff from the comfort of my bedroom and doesn't go out and take part, this I achieved. I wanted to go and meet new people that shared the same values as me, this I achieved. I wanted to be part of something bigger than myself, this I achieved. If you don't understand the value this type of movement has not just on society but on your own psycho/spiritual well being then I don't know what to say but it saddens me. Last night gave me hope that when we get together even just for the sake of it we don't have to live restricted within the social parameters that is defined for us by people with apparent authority. They mean nothing. To drink from the chalice of freedom with your brothers and sisters is an experience you really wont ever understand if you're not prepared to join in. I could have stayed in last night endlessly hitting that recent tab hoping for the next best thread to grace my computer screen but hell no !! I was out having one of the best nights I've had in a long time and if you can't appreciate this then all I ask is why feel the need to inject negativity into something many others clearly enjoy, can't you just keep it to yourself or better yet do some research and answer your own questions. I'm sorry we never saved the world I really am but just keep in mind that Rome wasn't built in a day.
All the best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join