It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the epsilon project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
ive heard about something called a epsilon project.
what is it ???

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i dont understand why ppl post questions like this...have you actually done any research into the subject yourself? or are you just hoping someone out there will do all the research for you...just like mommy does

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I dont know if there is a project with the name epsilon, I think I heard it used as a code (like code red) apart from that the only thing I know about epsilon is that it is the fifth letter in the greek alphabet.

Also mr. joey the scar, your post was very rude, I advise you to not be so rude in the future.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
www.reptilianagenda.com...
The reptilians eventually mutated into several sub-species: the reptilian grays, the taller reptiloids, the pteroids (mothmen), etc. They established a major empire in Alpha Draconis and later colonized other systems such as Epsilon Bootes, Zeta Reticuli, and six star systems in Orion which are sometimes refered to as the "Unholy Six".

I don't know if this is what you are referring to but, who knows........

oh by the way, im not supporting this theory, haven't even researched it. Just trying to help out a newby.

[edit on 11/16/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

dont understand why ppl post questions like this...have you actually done any research into the subject yourself? or are you just hoping someone out there will do all the research for you...just like mommy does

Joey, you've been here a whole MONTH and already you've lost the love for the "newbie"? Come on man...I know you got it in you!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It was a teaser site for grand theft auto san andreas. If you dont believe me find the site yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are you instead thinking of the Echelon project?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It was a teaser site for grand theft auto san andreas. If you dont believe me find the site yourself.

Yep, that's the gist of it.

My personal favorite was:
Cluckin Bell

X

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would like to thank you all for the info although I have made quite a research but with no result.
And mr. joey i would call it a cry for help not a lazy research.
still thank you all it will be oof help in my future as a info gatherer.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I Googled this & didn't come up with anything relating to a "project"...there's some sort of "learning research" inititative and some stuff about gaming, but nothing that could be considered a government conspiracy or anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Such a huge conspiracy theory doesn't just die like that. Even google doesn't turn up results on it.

anonymous concludes that censorship is at work here.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I typed it into a chat bot and this is what it said....
epsilon project might not necessarily be green green
hmmmm a little weird there, mabe you found something that hasnt been put into use yet?
As far as gaming I know a very popular maker of them and he has said hands down that they most surely do use the internet side of it to monitor people.( like xbox live etc) Especially in the war games ones.

new topics

top topics

join