It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Jews been hated throughout time?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.ushmm.org...

Just saw this today. I had no idea..the special said that since Hitler said if America does not want the Jews, then they do not care if they die??

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Does anybody notice that on the list of acts against jews only 1 act was on muslim territory?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think anti-Jewish feeling is often the product of the success the Jewish community has had in retaining its identity even in exile. When Jews were forced out of Israel under the Romans and the Temple (Second Temple, for the nit-picky) was destroyed, it would have been simple, indeed natural, for Jews to assimilate into the wider culture around them.

However, instead, they built a significant body of rules to bind themselves together and mark them as something different from the culture around themselves. Many of these rules had their basis in the Law of Moses, but they went further and built "fences" around the basic Law to prevent accidental breech of the law.

Dietary restrictions, in particular, have a way of setting you apart. I'm a vegetarian and I'm always amazed at how other people see my dietary restriction as something very fundemental to my nature. I'm also stunned at how often it becomes an issue in social situations. You know, "Would you like some ____?" "Oh, no thank you." "It's very good, here, I'll just give you a small..." "No, thanks. I'm a vegetarian." "Oh. Oh."

I'm sure Kosher requirements had a similar effect for Jews.

That which is different is always feared. That which is set apart, always attracts critics. That which refuses to become just like us, we tend to hate.

Salah!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Jews have been hated for good reason. Every gender, color and nation has had it with the Jew. Not just men but women, not just whites but hispanics and blacks. It has been the same reason in all of their situations. In all of their attempts they have failed, but here right now in America. In Spain the Spaniards simply desired a prosperous life for Catholics and Christians. Christianity and the Inquisition byu it was purosed for also keeing Spaniards of clean bloodlines as well. The spaniards had no problem with Christians but they noticed that many of the Jews were disprespecting Christianity by assuming a Christian label by using Christianity to steal the nation's wealth for their own. The Spaniards saw this but since the Jews took christian practice they couldn't really do anything at first. The Spaniard citizenz were predominantly Chrsitian and the Jews using Christianity as a disguise to steal the nations wealth upset many Spaniards. Jews hating Christians would have robbed the nation and started a holocaust against them. See look at this the Spanish Inquisition was first used by the Romans. This is where it came from. The Spaniards were at first under Christian rulership. Eventually, Isabella chose Catholicism to be Spains Inquisition to unite and help the Spanish people unite and prosper. An inquisition is a government that pretty much support and rule a nation. The Jews saw the Inquisition as a chance to take over. They already stole much wealth and were on the verege of making Jews the prime citizens. So bad was the Jew in infiltrating high ranks through Christianity that in 1478 Isabella and Ferninand chose Catholicism to replace Christianity and asked the Pope to for permission of the Inquisition. See the Jew was doing what mad Hitler mad centuries before Germany started their OWN Inquisition. The Jews were doing what they attempted in Spain once again in Germany. The Jews were highjacking Germany's wealth and the German's concerns were simply German's concerns. The Jews tried this once again in America. But this didn't happen until after WW2. This was because we allowed many refuge over in this nation. America's eyes were on the threat of another color so the Jews eased up in ranks in American society while integration with Negroes was an issue. Organizations meant for simply for human rights gave Jews a free ride to the top of society just as they attempted in Spain and Germany. I believe it was Pat Buchanan said that the Jew has so much power in Congress that there literally is no room or chance for any other voice to be heard. Not to mention that John Negroponte( a jew) heads the CIA and FBI. Our American intelligence and investigative agencies. Furthermore Wolfowitz through America leads the World Bank. Not to mention Wolfowitz was behind the PNAC. Come on man don't be a fool. If that isn't enough Wesley Clark(an orthodox Jew) rose through American ranks to lead NATO. Here is another example. Where is rent highest in the U.S.A.? New(Jew) York City. New York has the nation's highest Jew population. Outside of New York where is rent highest? California. Why because of another one of their nest, Hollywood. Another Jewish hotspot. This was Isabella's, Hitler's and everyone else's complaint, that whever Jews infest everyone else is living in an impoverished state while Jews steadily steal from other's and live luxurious. What American's go through is what Germany, Russia and Spain feared. Sad to say, but the much fearedeconomical HIV has highjacked the U.S. government for their own will. 9/11 was done by Jews. Not neccessarily by Israel but certainly by Jews and 4,000 Jews were forewarned to keep their economical control of the U.S. It was Jews that designed the PNAC even with help from a bit of others. It is admitted that Israel also has the most active agents against the U.S. and the U.S. will not stand against Israel because they fear Israel will set off a nuke and direct U.S. anger at an innoocent Muslim country setting off nationwide unrest. People hate them with good reason.
[edit on 17-4-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
Jews have been hated for good reason.

There is no good reason for man to hate another variable group of men.

it was purosed for also keeing Spaniards of clean bloodlines as well.

Any group of people you don't irrationally disapprove of? Perhaps not even your own eh?

the Jews were disprespecting Christianity by assuming a Christian label

You mean by agreeing to convert instead of being tortured to death by the Inquisition? How dastardly.

See look at this the Spanish Inquisition was first used by the Romans. This is where it came from.

So you're not only a bigot but also completely uneducated as well? I guess that makes you an uneducatd bigot. Gosh, how unique.

So bad was the Jew in infiltrating high ranks through Christianity that in 1478 Isabella and Ferninand chose Catholicism to replace Christianity

You've done a good job of systematically proving that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Good job borat.

before Germany started their OWN Inquisition.

First off, the Inquisition is a thing that the RCC creates and sets out to keep a country catholic, its used against the jews and protestants. Hitler didn't convene an inquisition.

The Jews were doing what they attempted in Spain once again

According to hitler, sure. Not a particularly good source tho.
in Germany.

The Jews were highjacking Germany's wealth

The germans had destroyed their wealth by printing up wildly excessive amounts of their own money. That had a lot more to do with their economic collapse than 'the joooos the joooos!'

and the German's concerns were simply German's concerns.

Here's a hint, jews that have lived in germany for centuries.....are germans!

I believe it was Pat Buchanan said that the Jew has so much power

A vague rumour about a Buchanan quote about the jews. How helpful and enlightening.

Come on man don't be a fool.

how ironic.

If that isn't enough Wesley Clark(an orthodox Jew) rose through American ranks to lead NATO.

What a horrible man, using his talent and abilities to become a leader.

Here is another example. Where is rent highest in the U.S.A.?

Having trouble paying your rent now are ya?

[quote ] and 4,000 Jews were forewarned
There was no mass warning to jews about 911. Apparently, your entire basis for information is rumour and inuendo. You are, quite simply, not in any way trying to deny ignorance. you are strictly spreading it. But please, don't stop, its helpful to let the rational people, you know, the ones that have the capability to think and the ability to check their facts, see just how much being a racist and anti-semitic kook can adle one's brain.

Only four edits this time eh? Gosh, you are improving.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thread Closed till this thread is staff reviewed and a determination is given on whether to allow this topic thread to continue or not.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join