It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about this video and related world events? Don't be so sure you get it. Be wise.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
While you may watch this video and think you agree with the comments, consider what I have to say. Watch the video first, then come back to the comments below:

Why would a world conspiracy want to take your functioning government of liberty / freedom and move it into chaos? Why would they want to purposefully wreck the economy? Why would they want the people to riot and beg for a change in administration of laws, money, military and governing practice? What possible motive would they have for forcing you to beg for a false change you can't believe in? If you can answer these questions with wisdom, then you know what the tyrants are after. Tyranny cannot change sovereignty of a nation--like the USA--apart from your willingness to throw the system out. If you know the secret to their tactic, you know the secret of what is coming. It can only be your future if you are not wise enough to see the deception. Your 'will' is the key. Truth governs will if you are wise. Once you revolt against the mess they have intentionally made of our world, you are ripe for the change they already have ready to engage. This is a plan that has been long in the making. The builders (Masons) of this world know the plan.

When you revolt, a new government is waiting in the wings. When the money crashes, a new currency is ready (Carbon Trading). When institutions fail, you will be handed false promises and moved to slavery. This can't happen until authority is removed from the people and the people ask for the change to take place. Be careful what you ask for.

Don't be so sure the guy in this video is on your side. The answer is not found in a changed government system. Voices such as this are trying to get you to rebel and desire change. This is not change you can believe in if it requires you to give up your freedoms and liberties. This is tyranny working both sides of the equation and playing you for a fool. What is the answer?

We simply need to to be patient as the tyrants fall into the pit they have dug. Dig a pit for someone else to fall into and you will fall into it yourself. What do I mean by having patience? Sit back and watch. When a conspiracy occurs, the Spirit rises and the robbers are clearly seen for what they are. They will have no peace. This is already happening. The trick is to avoid being part of the problem. Natural law will take its course as the Spirit rises against those working against the Spirit (ConSpiracy). Simply rise with the truth and it will set you free. This video is not the answer. A new government is not the answer. Revolution is no the answer. You cannot put out fire with more fire. Water is the key. Only positive strips negative away. The weak force in nature is governed by the strong.

Your willingness to give in to ignorance is your weakness. Be the strength by becoming the truth. This conspiracy is not about the people of this world or rulers of this day and age. It's about your willingness to embrace ignorance or your skill in denying it. Truth arrives one person at a time, even for philandering politicians. Truth arrives when you decide to live it.

True strength is found in weakness.

edit on 8-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wonderful post, I agree across the board. Specifically, let's take a look at the Arab spring. It has not worked out for the better in any recent revolution. What if TPTB are creating another Arab spring right here? What if the ultimate plan to blame the collapse of the US was spun around and placed on the American people and their Bill of Rights? What if they have devised a plan of months of suffering caused by a default. A default that came about from the American people having too much power in electing people in the tea party.

So how is it that junior congressman have no power and are forced to sit in the back and cannot sit on any of the important committee's until they have served for years, yet they wield enough power to shut down the government? I don't buy any of this. This is to make voters think they have real power and they can make something change.

The next phase is to make Americans suffer and test their reaction to a shutdown of all parks and other BS. These parks and the open monuments and any skeleton crews necessary are such a tiny piece of a single penny in comparison to what is still running. They seem to be more than trying to make it hurt ordinary citizens, they seem to be goating us to do something.

However the government and our system has changed right before our eyes. The laws and treaties signed in the last 5 years has removed all power from the American people. All they need now is a civil war to enable martial law and take over this country publicly. They have indoctrinated our children and they have setup a facist/communist system that is waiting in the wings. We have all wondered what would put that over the hump? We all figured it would be a major war but we thought the threat would come from the UN or WW3. Perhaps they are just creating the latest Arab spring right here in the US?

This theory has a million holes like why would they censor the man self immolating on the mall? Next thing to consider is we know the American Union is coming and many have heard of deadlines to get us there. So if they default and the dollar drops 50% and people go hungry is all part of their plan how do you stop any of it? How do you sit back and starve and how do you sit back and do nothing?

Radical change is coming and it seems they are smart enough to try and fool Americans that it was their fault. The US sponsored Arab Spring was a huge success, the place is still on fire. I feel Americans only option is to scrape up enough money to leave and never look back.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They want riots and huge protests that they can manipulate to make it appear the people are violent and need controlling. More law and order! More cops! More troops! Send in the UN peacekeepers!

The only true rebellion is non-compliance and co-operation. Starve the beast of money and propaganda opportunities. Sure, they will fire up some false flag ops, blaming the "terrists" as usual. Maybe they'll even blame disgruntled American citizens. They tried that in the 90's and nobody fell for it.

If that fails then they will try to starve us in to submission - dollar collapse, fuel shortages, food shortages. If we make it through that they may up the ante to bioterrorism or maybe a nuke or 2.

Whatever happens folks remember this because our very future depends on it -
The PTB most likely did it and even if they didn't they're counting on us reacting to it in such a way as to remove our Constitutional protections

Be prepared, stay strong and let them do as they will. Any attempt by us to stop them will be turned against us - that's the critical point here. Far from doing nothing we need to continue living, cooperating with our neighbors and community, helping each other through the coming h ard times.
Given enough rope they will hang themselves. Our patience will be sorely tested but if we succeed we can once again reclaim our government, our nation, and our collective futures.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

100 percent disagree with you=
How did the USA became a nation to start with?
You're disinfo is a disservice to this board.
Unfurtunatly, if you know any history, you will see what the only answer is, and I'm not going to spell it out for you, because of our supposed free country will lock me up.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it is quite clear, THE AMERICAN POPULACE WILL NOT REBEL. They(and I) are too comfortable in their(my) La-Z-boys. I am very concerned Julio Jones is out for the rest of the season for the Atlanta Falcons. I am interested to see if the Boston Red Sox can make it passed the Tampa Bay Rays in this round of the MLB playoffs, and I just discovered a new beer that I enjoy to consume, Kilkenny.

Yup, life is good in AMERIKKKA. Keep me drunk and delusional(fluoride), keep me entertained(sports for men, dancing/reality shoes about whores, for women) and keep me fed(that new dollar menu at the local drive thru restaurant is a GREAT deal), and in return I will be docile. Oh, and keep me working 40 hours a week, with no incentive of a pay increase, all the while causing a rift in my family unit by the garbage I consume through my food and through my eyes(tell lie vision).

Goodnight.
edit on 8-10-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I have a few thoughts on this. To begin with, bipartisanship would be a great place to start when dealing with issues because it would result in more moderate, and less extreme, solutions.

Next, I don't know what is going on with Obama, I honestly cannot tell. Is he working for the banks and corporations under the guise of being a Democrat?

The video makes a good point about the bipartisan issues always being ones that are real threats to the civil liberties of American citizens, what is going on there? Shouldn't that be where there is bickering?

----------

Finally, the video says that the government should be shut down for real. Well, there you go, that could be what members of the House are thinking as well. That's one reason I think we might hit the default, it could be because congress is planning on doing it.

However, if that happens, what next? It could be a painful process that happens very fast.

----------

As I see it, we have 9 days left to make a deal on the debt limit and the government shutdown, and I haven't even heard anything about congress making progress on it. It seems to me that we are going to default.

If that happens, the economy could crash and we could enter a state of war fairly fast, there could be hyper inflation, people on social security and disability would not be able to get their money, resulting in panic,

---------

We are talking about a situation here where it might be a good idea to stock up on an extra month's worth of food and keep your gas tank filled.

I am not convinced it is going to discriminate, we could be talking about this affecting people across the board, especially the middle-class and upper-middle class.

edit on 8-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

enjoyed your post very much. It makes a lot of sense. I haven't watched the video yet, but when everyone is in bed, and the house is quit, I will do just that. I have a feeling this thread is going to be a real hornets nest....of the Chinese version! lol

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. This is and always will be the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

True strength is found in weakness.

edit on 8-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

If you sit on the bank of the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by. (an old Chinese proverb)

But we have a problem, as a society we want instant gratification. Our engineered levels of patience are limited to a few days or hours standing in line at some bogus retail outlet to get the new widget that we don't need in the first place. We find it easier and less time consuming to just watch the news rather than research the truth. Kids are engineered to no longer think critically or play outside. Why think when you can look up the spoon fed solution or play outside when you can immerse in fantasy on some bigass tv.

I would suggest the purpose and the ideology behind the video is sound. Many people are getting pissed off with the way things are. More and more are coming to the realization that this system in place is far too one sided for their collective liking. The video espouses a rational way to revolution, a non-violent way. Act, be pro-active and think before you act, rather than react. Make a plan, live and let live. Co-operate to form distributed co-operatives.

I think they see the Jacobins coming for the elite ;-)

The video makes sense to me.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

silenteagle

100 percent disagree with you=
How did the USA became a nation to start with?
You're disinfo is a disservice to this board.
Unfurtunatly, if you know any history, you will see what the only answer is, and I'm not going to spell it out for you, because of our supposed free country will lock me up.

It has nothing to do with our form of government or laws. It has everything to do with the heart of mankind. Laws won't change this. A revolution will not change this. The key is in the Tao De Ching.

Pushing people to the opposite of liberty will ensure liberty flourishes. Pushing people to the edge of wrong will ensure right rises.

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.
As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it becomes evil.
Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.
Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.

This is the order of nature. When liberty is wanting, it is desired. When it is available, it becomes neglected. The pendulum will swing. Swing it too far one way and it will come back to the other side the same.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
50% of adults work for government at a local, county, state or federal level, or for a corporation that has a contract with the federal government. None will bite the hand that feeds them.

10% are unemployed and will not bite the hand that feeds them.

15% are on welfare and will never ever bite the hand that feeds them.

20% are getting or within a few years be getting social security and will never bite the hand that feeds them.

No need to worry about Americans getting angry....they are to dependent on their masters.
edit on 9-10-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here is a good example of the Spirit rising above. They will have no peace if they work against the people. For anything in this world to work for you, it must adapt to the will of the people it affects. If the will of the people is removed, a process fails. This is why they need compliance from the will of the people. Revolution is not the key. They key is to adapt your individual will to truth and carry on toward that goal. Truth leaves the robbers behind in the pit they dig.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

My last post is a good example of why it won't matter. The will of the people will rise against falsehood, tyranny and injustice. Limit liberty and it will be demanded. Cut funding and people will find another way. The spirit of the people will not be stopped and nothing will work for those who try to stop it. The strong force in nature will always heel the weak.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Another example of the Spirit rising and the will of the people working against the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That is awesome. Too bad it is taking place somewhere in Europe and not in North America. I would not think that we would be as prone to react that way, but it could happen. People on this side of the water are too worried about how they will look, and would think they might receive negative press from such an incident.

I think this topic is very intriguing and I have been thinking about it since you posted it. I, like many other people here, would have(not anymore after thinking about your thread) liked to see some sort of uprising that involved agression, release of frustration, violence in some aspects. Not senseless violence, but violence where there deserves to be some sort of violence. Like, if a mob got into it with some LEO's.

However, after thinking on your reasoning of why non violent reaction is the ONLY way to tackle our grievances, I have to agree with you. The simple fact is that the media is owned and paid for by people who are in bed with the US government. NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION WAS, the media would depict the "out of control, angry mob" as being the reason for the violence. They would help to push laws to prevent civil protests and mass gatherings(which has already been done in small steps).

I agree with you 100%, we as a people, have great perseverance. That is our greatest asset and our biggest downfall as a race of human beings. We can, and do, put up with ANYTHING. We put up with our civil liberties being slowly eroded. We put up with higher gas prices. We put up with little to no wage increases to compensate for the ever increasing cost of living. We still prevail, through it all, we will prevail. And like you said, if it doesn't jive with the natural order of things, it will be exposed and hopefully corrected.

I hope there is still some vigor left in the American populace. As a resident to the north of the United States of America I am eagerly awaiting some type of organizing of the people in your wonderful country, to take back what is rightfully yours, YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
edit on 10-10-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join