It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Region 3 Author Senator Songstad Goes Public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

-POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st.

This one caught my eye since I'm in region 3 as well. Short of a pole shift what would cause an extreme climate change?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

A Yellowstone eruption, or a meteor hit somewhere else on the planet, or some other major stuff could probably cause drastic climate change. It'd be temporary but it'll only take a year to wipe out 2/3 the life on earth if the sunlight was messed up enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Guys .... U gotta check this out , in my humble opinion.....could be huge! Now I KNOW how all the ATS'rs feel about BIN .....that said , in this case they are just the messenger and we are not supposed to shoot the messenger, are we.

Ok .... A few years back , and I'm sure there is probably a thread or two about it here ... there was a call-in show with a caller since dubbed the Nibiru Insider. I know this seems off topic, but bear with me. Apparently someone compared this caller's voice with Senator Songstad's. Now he is a few years older now but I listened to both and I have to say.....I believe it's him!

Now......this begs the question ...... If, first off it IS him ..... then either he is one Helluva fear Monger-er or ..... yep .....U guessed it ..... the proverbial Planet X Poo may be about to hit the fan.

I would very much appreciate the ATS crew looking into this.

ThanxGuys , Skid

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I feel like if you read ATS or even BIN for that matter, you have to weed though all the junk to get any real information. This senator may not be credible, nor the sites it was posted on, however, the information is valid and the conclusions you draw from it are your decision. For me, living in FEMA III, im definitely keeping an eye out. I don't read these sites to get concrete, rock solid, information. I read it to get hints and clues about whats happening in the shadows that no one knows about. The only thing I know is a fact, is that the government is corrupt, and would not tell is if... A. Something was about to happen B. They where about to do something, or C. They were getting ready to defend themselves from us. Dates tend to get hyped and pass, like 12/21/12. And when I read Oct. 1st, a few weeks ago, it wasn't about finding out what was happening on the 1st, its about whats happening around that date that could be more than it seems. For instance, maybe they are getting all this ammo and armaments down to region 3 because they are scared the trucker thing may get violent or out of hand. Or maybe they think that the 2 party's wont end the shut down because there both doing the right things (republicans were elected to block obamacare through any means, and obama was elected to pass it by any means) and they think the dollar may fall and they need to protect vital interests like the white house and congress... Well maybe not congress lol. All im saying is we need to keep track of all the facts that people like the senator have brought to our attention, and keep them in mind whilst digging deeper.

A good example to me personally, is with the whole Sumerian epic with the Annunaki. Now when I first researched this a few years ago, I found it very interesting. However, I couldn't understand why they would want gold so bad, or why they couldn't just synthesis it. Then a year or two later, I read on ScienceDaily.com that they just discovered hitting gold with a laser produces more (10,000 times or so more) anti-matter than when they shot the laser at any other substance. Now that would make sense, if gold was being used like we use fossil fuels. That's how I think information like what this senator provided should be taken. Read it, keep it in your head, and connect it with any dots that form in the future. I mean if FEMA came on TV tomorrow and said," Hey common down to region 3 for free pizza!", i may think twice before grabbing a slice.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All sources should be checked out, but I can take a thread topic from ATS and make a BIN article, so pretend it is reverse. Suddenly because it's on BIN first it's crap, but if it's on ATS first it's talked about and we always have the yay and nay crowd. I consider outright dumping BIN just censorship.

Look at the article, video or interview and examine the facts then decide if it goes to hoax.

edit on 10-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You guys could be speaking Etruscan. I have no idea what BIN is or why people are arguing about it or what it has to do with the topic of the thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
All those things are probably being ordered to supply a new big government bunker system. Enough supplies to feed a few hundred individuals for three years. I doubt if much of that will be available to the public.

I know, it sounds crazy but it is something to consider. The government has a few big bunker systems already, getting another one is not a problem since we are paying for it. I like the fifteen trillion sent to switzerland, they will need money if it happens. The fifteen trillion will probably be used to buy other countries currencies. That way no matter what happens, some in the government will have collateral.

At least I have an imagination, those who blindly believe what the government says are naive. I am just running a scenario through my head. I do not know if it is real but it seems that all these new expenses are real. I think it is an insurance policy in case any of hundreds of things happen. Look at some of the other countries, they are having a lot of civil unrest. Who knows what is going on and my name is not who.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The dammed government people can't find their asses with both hands. How do you think is going to go? The People have somewhere over 250 MILLION guns, been stocking up on ammo for 2 years or so and include the Military and Law Enforcement vs inept government bureaucrats that are going to give orders to attack American Citizens? I may be tipping my hand but, I think we would end up with a new government.

Cases in point to demonstrate, FEMA = Katrina, FEMA = Sandy. And how about those "feared" NATO Troops? Look at NATO's Peacekeeping Forces, what an impressive record they have (sic) but, that's another story. Anyway, not even China would consider a fight on American soil so, why would anyone else consider it?????

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sometimes, I see some story that seems rather convincing and worrisome.

But then I remember that in like, 1988 my step-grandmother had these newspapers she got, that showed russian troops training in our country, that showed massive buys of things like train cars and handcuffs, stuff that implied all the worst-case scenarios.

I sometimes semi-dream about sort of 'parallel realities' where things like that are going on.

But nothing that I recall seeing in her 80s and 90s newspapers seems to have happened 'here' anyway, and it was as much or more convincing then. It's been quite a long time since then.

So I think it just makes me a little cynical about believing the same kind of stories now. Maybe someday they will be right, but at this point it seems so much predicted is wrong, that accidentally hitting on something by accident is a decent probability by this point.

If I were to assign any conspiracy plotting to the government, it is designing mass underground areas for the possibility of major geological doom (which could come from various directions, but sometimes one thing can set off others). I don't think I can blame them for not telling anyone, or for wanting some people to survive it. Even that is merely superstition without evidence on my part.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Maxmars

What twitches my antenna with regards to him is that he spent time working on this "project", and has all this information about Region III, but when they asked where Region III is, he says, "I think it's the area..." Shouldn't he KNOW where it is?

Maybe he's just playing stupid in an Oscar winning performance for that radio interview in case TPTB are listening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join