It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geopolitical Events Following Tedrad Moons - Framing the Events of End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
(Video Below...)

All of my threads are here for future use. Add this to your favorites as these things take place in the next few years. Scoff with intelligence. Add comments Ad Hominem and you will be ignored. If you wish to appear intelligent, then add some context or show how I am wrong. Don't just say it's wrong and then walk away with an insult of ignorance. By now, these things are obvious to anyone with any intelligence and insight. Deny ignorance.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

The penultimate (next to last) Grand Jubilee Year (7X7)+1 occurred in 1967. Every 50 years, God engages a marker framing the destiny of the World. In the scripture above, we see 120 of these markers equaling 6000 years beyond Adam. Adam to Abraham is the Age of the Father (2000 years). Issac to Jesus is the Age of the Son (2000 years) and Jesus to today marks two days in the grave. The third day is when the body of Christ (Church) rises and is the Age of the Holy Spirit being given to mankind as a gift. We are currently at the end of two days when the events of Matthew 24 occur. The last jubilee year ends in 2017 (at the end). Framing this, you can read each years description in Psalms 111-118. Psalms 111-112 is an acrostic of the Hebrew alphabet. Psalm 119 is the same. Each represents a year of our century. For instance, you can read about the Six Day war in Psalm 66-68, even mentioning the Golan Heights by name. The last Jubilee was 1917, which is WWI. Here is a thread on this topic: Jubilee Timeline

What you might find interesting is the fact that Psalm 114 (2014) and 115 (2015) are marked by two odd characteristics. First, 114 is the first Psalm in the set that does not start with "Praise the Lord." Second, 115 (middle of the set of 7) has direct links to an antichrist and idol worship (2.5 years into tribulation, or possibly marking the beginning). Once we get to 117 and 118, we see a victory of sorts emerging from chaos. "Praise the Lord" returns to the set. Psalm 118 shows the Gateways to Heaven once again opened to mankind.

It is also worth considering how closely related 2012.9 (December 2012) is to this last week of Biblical timing in the Jubilee. It is 33.33 degrees in nautical miles and marks the 33 degrees of the Builders. Counting back from the end of 2018 to 2012, you get 7 years. Don't forget to start at the end of 2012 and count to the end of 2018. If you go back to 1948, when Israel becomes a nation, you get 72 years to 2020, which is one generation. Two curiosities jump out at you here. First, Jesus said (Matthew 24) that the generation that sees the Fig Tree (Israel) bloom will see these events. Second, He said the days would be shortened or no flesh would survive. As we can clearly see, we are doomed, even without the prophecies. Compare this to Enoch's 70 generation judgment warning (5040 years + 950 past Adam). Compare this to the Mayan Long Count of 5125.25 years. What were they keeping track of with this calendar? Of course, Enoch's prophecy. See This Link on Witnesses and Dates to Consider for 2012

As if this were not enough, you have this interesting information about the next two years coming up on the timeline in the form of the Tetrad Moons.

What should you do to prepare? For one, have faith and belief in God. Second, recognize the truth about the Son of God. Third, repent of that one big sin you cannot seem to overcome. We all have one or even a few. For most of us, it's sexual desire, gluttony and selfishness. For you, it might be drug use, laziness or an irascible nature. Who knows, maybe you are perfect. In this case, Christ did not come for you. He came for people like me who are not righteous yet. His sacrifice must be accepted from a platform of faith in God and a willingness to see your own sinful nature.

What is the Beast of Revelation and what is the Mark? Who is that beast and who has the mark?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Notice that there are 18 items that you should MARK! That's 6+6+6. The beast is the one in you. The mark is selfishness, which has its root of pride, marking the nature of the beast to overcome. You are that beast. Swallow your pride and accept God's authority in you life. That's the mark of salvation. Humility.

Again, Ad Hominem will be ignored. Check this link for tips on responding to the thread properly.

We're all sinners. Know the truth and set yourself free.

edit on 8-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

God never told anyone to observe a lunar calendar. Rosh chodesh means head of month, not new moon. God's calendar is solar only. The tetrad alignment with Israel's 1948 date was probably a zionist conspiracy to lend creedence to the lunar calendar.

I dont even think the moon existed until the Flood when it was ripped out of the earth (via plasma z-pinch) causing the 23.5 degree tilt in our axis. After our axial shift, the solar year was extended from 360 days to 365.25 days. Now the moon sustains the precission of the equinox among other natural cycles. Thats my theory. Mu, LeMUria, Moon (morphology).

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
op all I'm seeing is a bunch of fuzzy calculations and numerology. A large chunk of your post is basically ''this plus that therefore, this''. I don't mean to sound offensive, but you are reading your own meanings into random verses, dates and your calculations around them. As for the mark of the beast and your 6+6+6 theory, the bible says its going to be six hundred and sixty six... Not a numberical sequence of 6,6 and 6.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
but I can agree on one thing however.... The establishment of Israel in 1948 has set off the countdown to the end. Israel is the closest we have come to seeing an anti-christ. Israel sits in the holy land as a state that is openly anti-christian....with its mocking of Jesus on national tv. Not to mention its other sins of homosexual parades, prostitution, war crimes.... All on the very land that Jesus and the prophets walked, Don't be so naive as to dismiss these as minor sins. Israel was NEVER prophesied to be established as a hub of sin and anti-christianity.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The key to this is the Jubilee markers and the key events around 17 or 67. The markers in Psalms are obvious to me. JR Church has written a book on this topic and there are videos on youtube concerning the dates of our last three Jubilees and verse sets in Psalms. The last seven of these Psalms are called the Hallel Psalms and are the most important of scriptures to the Hebrews.

Check this link...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was born in 1967. Perhaps it was a celebration of me being born? I am just kidding, but I really haven't seen anything to indicate a massive change in the world, only a cultural shift in 1969.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
op all I'm seeing is a bunch of fuzzy calculations and numerology. A large chunk of your post is basically ''this plus that therefore, this''. I don't mean to sound offensive, but you are reading your own meanings into random verses, dates and your calculations around them. As for the mark of the beast and your 6+6+6 theory, the bible says its going to be six hundred and sixty six... Not a numberical sequence of 6,6 and 6.

Skorpion, would you be interested in this video?

top topics

join