It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tale of Vampir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I awoke in a century not of my own.

Knowing 3 things. Who I am or to put more correctly who I was. 2 I was dead. Or I might as well be. Because when my mortal reaches its end I will be meeting my soul in hell. As well as knowing that I would live longer than anybody on the planet if I did one thing. Get transfusions of the youngest healthiest blood I could find every 3 days.

Before me stood a world who thought they know what vampire. Immortal. With the Ability to heal quickly. Only a stake through the heart or a clever to the head would kill us. Or a silver bullet. Thats a good one.

We are not immortal. Sure we age at a 1/2 to a 4th of a rate slower. But we are by no means immortal. We heal quickly because our blood is younger and stronger. We have energy and power yes. But not much more than you just enough to have the upper hand. Again that can be attributed to the young blood and hormones. As for only a stake through the heart or cutting our heads off that is not to gar from the truth. The young are always blessed, we all know that. Or to be more exact, there blood is blessed. The most righteous parts always have the most blessed blood. We can get shot and if in the right spot or enough times our mortal bodies will die. Does not matter the bullet. Garlic I dont know who came up with that... probably solomon. His demons never really were big fans of garlic. But hell pass the pizza.

As for sunlight crosses churches... Bunch of bologna. Made it up. Infact we work 9 to 5 in some of the most high profile jobs you can think about. Fortune 500 ceos. Bankers. Lawyers. Judges. Congressmen. And women. Presidents. Masons. Hollywood. Everything. Even a few below the poverty line.

We are in the news from time to time. Our most recent story was Lance Armstrong. You know survived cancer what multiple times won championships and just got caught in a van getting a transfusion from sum yung guy.

Oh the live style of the rich and vampire.

new topics

join