It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gov't Shutdown an excerise for Martal Law???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Maxatoria
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Theres no chance any countries going to lend troops to help police the USA as theres too many people with guns and it would be a disaster for any country to sign up knowing the body bag count is going to be stupidly high

LOL, okay well I hope you're right but the evidence is strongly against you. There have been many stories about Russian soldiers training in US tactics and weaponry. do you really think they think about casualties? Absolutely not, soldiers are cattle in their eyes. They will sacrifice countless soldiers and civilians to get whatever they want accomplished done. History has shown this time and time again.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

research3300
Crickets...

Thanks for your replies. Some will only see what they choose to see. No amount of evidence or thought provoking ideas will ever change that.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

research3300
Crickets...

That is probably because I had other stuff to do.

I am not arguing that the Govt Shutdown is a good thing nor am I arguing semantics at this point. You pointed out you never said parks yet you left out you said monuments which was in the quote I used. It's silly, we could probably bounce that back and forth making arguments for or against our point.

What I don't get is the feeling that some folks seem to have here that this Shutdown is a new and horrible thing that has never happened before thus it is a harbinger of doom. When the politicians on both sides put their toys away and do their jobs so this one is resolved, like all the previous shutdowns, and the next Govt shutdown happens in the future we can start this thread back up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join