It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman DUI suspect suing over being stripped by police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlynn

Yes lets feel sorry for attempted murderers.

Lets be clear I have no love for dirty cops but we are talking about someone who willingly consumed alcohol and climbed into a car that they can't control.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Whoa...she hasn't been convicted of anything, buddy.
We're in America...not England.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Okay...so if you're a woman and are SUSPECTED of commiting a crime...that means that cops get to feel you up???

Wait...what???

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Helious

luciddream
reply to post by seeker1963

I hope she wins and wins big!

Why? because she can buy a bigger car to mow down people while DUI?

You miss the part where it said DUI (suspect)? You see, there is this new thing in America, it's called due process but I'll admit, not everyone has been a huge fan, I hear Stalin and Hitler absolutely hated it, so, who knows if it's for us right?

I mean, what we should do, is start demanding everyone strip down whenever police may suspect them of a crime, even crimes they manufacture half of the time, such as DUI stops, checkpoints and roadblocks, yeah, lets dump due process and lets implement mandatory strip searches for every misdemeanor in America.

Sounds great!
edit on 8-10-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

This...this...and this.
Huh...are we the only two sane ones on the board tonight??
I didn't go to law school...but common sense dictates-something...right???
I don't care if she ran over children and blew a 4.0...you can't grope her like that!!!
It's bad for the prosecution...duhhh.
Even if she IS guilty...which has not been proven in a court of law...they did not follow proper protocol...therefore nullifying the arrest...
Does anyone else understand this???

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

AFewGoodWomen
This...this...and this.
Huh...are we the only two sane ones on the board tonight??
I didn't go to law school...but common sense dictates-something...right???
I don't care if she ran over children and blew a 4.0...you can't grope her like that!!!
It's bad for the prosecution...duhhh.
Even if she IS guilty...which has not been proven in a court of law...they did not follow proper protocol...therefore nullifying the arrest...
Does anyone else understand this???

I have no interest whatsoever in protecting unjust laws or rogue cops. My concerns have nothing to do with what you are talking about. They have to do with respect and dignity for the human person, which the thugs featured in the awful video have absolutely no sense of - period. Whether the offender or victim be male or female makes no difference.
edit on 11-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join