It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey - sound waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Something to ponder in the DC shooting of Miriam Carey is that she said Obama was contacting her through sound waves. The same thing was said about the last shooter before her. He was "hearing voices." Could this actually be possible? The answer is yes. It is not knew that they used sound and voice projection on pirates in the seas off of Somalia, teasing them, making them think that allah was talking to them.

How it works is that the sound is beamed at people and their skull resonates the sound so the hearing can pick it up.

So why would these people need to be dead? So they can't prove they weren't really insane after all. It may not seem like much right now, but what if some day they can put thoughts into your head and control what you think you believe. That would be nasty.

My opinion is that she was an experiment, like the one before her. I have no proof, and that makes it a conspiracy for sure. But we have the testimony of her family and videotape of the incident. let me know your opinion and please offer any science or information on this type of sound technology. If I find the one on the pirates I will post it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Ok, I found this one. They (TPTB) have been working on the "voice of God" weapon for some time. So they may be beaming messages to people right now as far any anyone knows. Could you imagine what an awesome weapon this would make if say, there were an important election, and as you watch the TV voices you wouldn't hear except in you head were speaking to you just under the audible range, saying things like, "I really like this man" or "I can't stand that man." You might think they were your own thoughts and accept it.They could control the world. Anyway, here's the article I found.

www.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

While it is interesting that they followed that kind of theme in terms of surveillance being the source of the voices they heard, the hearing of voices is actually correlated to previous mass shootings from 20 or so years ago. In a random sample of school shooters, around 50% of them reported hearing voices in the month(s) just before their attacks. Hallucinations, including the hearing of voices, are heavily associated with psychotic breaks. So, someone engaging in erratic, violent and unusual behavior hearing voices is not anything new under the sun. Those who are suffering from schizophrenia or psychosis in general are more likely to engage in violent outbursts and tend to suffer from paranoia.

What makes it interesting is that mutual opinion of the two of the source being the USG. My theory is that, after the leaks of the NSA surveillance, it basically prompted paranoia in most people. If you know you're being subject to surveillance by your government, or, alternatively, that everything you say or do on technology is logged, the most likely response is some degree of paranoia. Put that into someone who is already having trouble or is susceptible to a break, then it increases the likelihood of them developing a sense that, if they are now hearing voices, then who is subjecting them to surveillance? The USG. So who is talking to them? The USG. Neither of them lived in a bubble and there is plenty of information out there in regards to electronic manipulation that could have worked to confirm their beliefs in a major way.

So either the voices they were hearing were actually the USG, which would be a wholly illegal act as human experimentation without consent has been illegal here since the late 70's, or the rise of conspiracy theory influenced the development of their specific brand of crazy.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What? Our government would never experiment on unwitting subjects!
A little voice in my head told me that )

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought you were talking about that nutty singer lady at first lol......

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I can't find any sources indicating sounds waves... just that she thought POTUS was communicating with her. Do prophets require sound wave technology?

The 34-year-old Connecticut woman who was shot and killed by police after a harrowing high-speed chase from the White House to Capitol Hill was delusional, believing that President Obama was communicating with her, law enforcement officials said Friday.

Source

Miriam Carey, 34, was taken for a mental health evaluation after an encounter with Connecticut police almost a year ago, in which she claimed to be a prophet and said the President was going to place the city of Stamford under lockdown, according to CBS.
She also believed he had been electronically monitoring her Connecticut home in order to broadcast her life on television like in the movie The Truman Show.

So urce

top topics

join