It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby P's Mother To Be Released From Prison. SICK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So for those of you who might not know, Baby "P" was a beautify little 18 month old boy who had the most horrific short life. Over a period of 8 months or so as his mothers boyfriend (not his father) and his brother tortured this innocent little child in the most evil and horrendous ways. At the same time social services despite having contact with the family and classing them as "at risk" failed to intervene despite 60 visits form various agencies. In the end, as a result of their failure but mostly resulting from the torture this young boy received at the hands of these evil men he died. During the investigation it became apparent that his mother has aloud this torture to go on in the end the two men who killed this boy were found guilty and his "mother" was found guilty of causing or allowing her son's abuse and was sentenced to a pitiful 5 year's sentence in 2009.

Its also worth noting that her and her boyfriend also went to trial over the rape of a 2 year old girl, she was acquitted he found guilty.

So his mother failed him and the system failed him.

only the system has failed him once more.

His "mother", Tracey Connelly is now being released from prison early

Baby P's mother, Tracey Connelly, is to be released from prison on the order of the Parole Board.

Connelly was jailed indefinitely with a minimum of five years in May 2009 for causing or allowing her son Peter's death.

Sky News

Just how sick is this countries justice system and the "system" in general, first they fail to take the child into care and prevent his death at the hand's of his torturers, then they give his "mother" the women who should have protected him a pathetic 5 year sentence and now, just to really rub salt to the wounds they let her go early.

Its just sick, she and the two men who done this to this young boy should not be let out ever again they should be locked away they are not human, they are the personification of evil and should be treated as such.
edit on 8-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She should have received more time than they did IMO. A mother is the one person in your world who should protect you from anything with her life if need be. For a mother to sit by and watch this happen? Well... that's a special kind of mother that deserves a special kind of treatment. She is far more guilty than they are if she did indeed allow this evil to happen. She should never see the light of day again as far as I am concerned.

I am a mother and I am tired of seeing other mothers either commit crimes like this themselves or allow any man off the street to come in and commit them.
edit on 10/8/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

She is far more guilty than they are if she did indeed allow this evil to happen

I totally agree with you, but its not a "if", she was found guilty of allowing the abuse of her son.

I think the criminal justice system of the UK is a total joke, there is no real deterrent

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What does "on license" mean? Is that like probation? Because I'm sure that will be handled just as well as the agency's handled the original complaints of abuse!

This is a case where I would definitely support her being sterilized. It should be a requirement of her release.
She should not be allowed to let something like this EVER happen again.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
People who do horrible things to children should be locked up forever, I agree.

The saddest part of this whole thing to me, is that not only is she being set free early, but she will also be allowed to have more children. Makes me furious.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

The saddest part of this whole thing to me, is that not only is she being set free early, but she will also be allowed to have more children. Makes me furious.

the idea of her having kids makes me want to vomit.

Surly if she were to have another kid they would just put the kid right into care, no sane person could let her have another kid.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I can't really blame the authorities for not protecting the kid. The sad truth is there are thousands, probably tens of thousands of children who are officially 'at risk', and we simply don't have the resources in social work departments to effectively monitor these children and protect them properly.

Until people are prepared to pay a lot more council tax to employ many thousands more social workers and sponsor taking a lot of children away from a lot of mothers, there's really nothing to be done.

But even then, the people in society who are so sick and broken that they can commit these crimes? They're sociopaths and/or psychopaths, which means they are very very good liars. And create very convincing cover stories. So they're very difficult to find out.

So no, I don't really blame The System (tm) for not doing more.

The problem is as you have all said and I agree, the punishment. It's very dangerous for society to be seeing these crimes given a brief slap on the wrist. We do need to see justice done to have any faith in it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Rob a chocolate bar in the UK and you get two years and demonised in the media.

Rape/murder a child, and you usually walk away with a suspended sentence.

I'd be surprised but we all know WHY - it's because our social/judicial/and legal institutions are run by these demons at the top of the triangle. Look at these TV personalities that have been found guilty on over 15 counts of child rape have gotten on average 15 months - of which they'll serve half or less.

(Puke face)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Painterz
I can't really blame the authorities for not protecting the kid. The sad truth is there are thousands, probably tens of thousands of children who are officially 'at risk', and we simply don't have the resources in social work departments to effectively monitor these children and protect them properly.

Until people are prepared to pay a lot more council tax to employ many thousands more social workers and sponsor taking a lot of children away from a lot of mothers, there's really nothing to be done.

But even then, the people in society who are so sick and broken that they can commit these crimes? They're sociopaths and/or psychopaths, which means they are very very good liars. And create very convincing cover stories. So they're very difficult to find out.

So no, I don't really blame The System (tm) for not doing more.

The problem is as you have all said and I agree, the punishment. It's very dangerous for society to be seeing these crimes given a brief slap on the wrist. We do need to see justice done to have any faith in it.

Starving, beaten and emotionally damaged. Not really hard to spot...IS IT?!?!?

Pay more tax? Why don't they pull it from the WAR fund!?!!?!?

Your right, I don't blame the system, I blame ignorant people like yourself.

What ever happened to common sense?!?!?!?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

With all the money the government can put to make wars that have no reasons to be, or that goes in pockets thru corruption, you know it is not true we can't make more to help and protect those kids.

I once called child services to ask questions about something that had been told to us, concerning a little girl. My girlfriend and I were told to shut up or face legal actions against us, if we were to keep on talking about the said story...

----

Observingyou, I agree totally with you!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We need to find a balance here.

I'm not qualified to judge this woman. I don't know what rehabilitation she's received whilst in prison. I have no idea of what her character was like when she was put away and i have no idea how that has changed since. In fact, the only things i can question are whether she received the correct sentence for her crime and whether she has anything to offer our society now.

And it's this second point that i'd really like to address. Our prisons are many and over-crowded and it costs the taxpayer considerably more per week to keep one person incarcerated than many of us earn. Quite frankly, people who have committed crimes against our society don't deserve to be paid for by our society. We're looking at a number of serious offences and a number of repeat offenders inside at present. Can these people really be rehabilitated to a point where they can offer something to society? I think not.

Around the UK, we have a number of uninhabited islands. I would like to see us move these serious offenders and repeat offenders onto these islands. Let them have their freedom there. Let them live amongst themselves. Give them nothing and let them try to create a life for themselves amongst their peers. That's what they deserve. In my opinion, they've had their chance at living within a civilised society and they've rejected it. It's time that civilised society rejected them, and shifted the burden of paying for them.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Somewhere out there in deep space...there is a rock floating along it's merry little way and bothering nothing. Some day, that rock will, by sheer stroke of chance and coincidence, intersect with Earth.

If there is any karmic justice left to roll around on the big wheel of life? This lady will be standing in the square inches of space that, now tiny, rock will pass through as it finds it's final resting place on the surface of our planet.

Ahh... I think that's even a T&C friendly story to tell.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ObservingYou

Starving, beaten and emotionally damaged. Not really hard to spot...IS IT?!?!?

Pay more tax? Why don't they pull it from the WAR fund!?!!?!?

Your right, I don't blame the system, I blame ignorant people like yourself.

What ever happened to common sense?!?!?!?

Well that's just charming. What ever happened to common manners.

Blaming me for the death of a baby? What a lovely individual you are.

Anyway. You're completely missing my point, which is sociopaths and psychopaths are usually very compelling liars, who create very compelling stories.

Look at that recent case where the mother was starving that little boy, and the school observed him scavenging food, but the mother had an instant story at hand about how he was on a special diet and the school couldn't feed him anything, and this was why he was losing weight, etc, etc.

When you have cunning evil liars functioning in society, there are always going to be some that cannot be caught by the authorities.

The only people to blame are the people who did it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Scorchio

And it's this second point that i'd really like to address. Our prisons are many and over-crowded and it costs the taxpayer considerably more per week to keep one person incarcerated than many of us earn. Quite frankly, people who have committed crimes against our society don't deserve to be paid for by our society. We're looking at a number of serious offences and a number of repeat offenders inside at present. Can these people really be rehabilitated to a point where they can offer something to society? I think not.

It is a problem isn't it. We simply cannot afford to keep all of the people in secure locations who really need to be in secure locations. I'm not sure how it became so expensive to keep one person in jail for a year. There has to be a cheaper way of managing it somehow.

Did you see in the States they have a small town in Florida somewhere that has been settled by sex offenders. Which seems quite a good solution, I mean, bad if you owned property there and saw the value of it evaporate. But definitely settling communities of people who are likely to be repeat offenders in known locations, where the police can keep vigilantes away, and concerned citizens can keep their children away... As you say, islands would be perfect.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually, you would be surprised (and saddened) to know that she may well be allowed to keep her baby, were she to have another one.

I know a woman in my hometown who was caught by her husband having sex with her own adopted son. She had raised this kid for the majority of his life. Well, her husband divorced her, she spent a couple of years in jail, lost her job as a teacher (!), and was ordered upon release to not hold any job where she came into contact with kids.

Fast forward less than ten years: She is now working and making good money, has remarried, and, you guessed it, had a child. Every time I see her and that baby around town, I worry for that kid.

While I realize that forced sterilization is unconstitutional and is also a very slippery slope, why do we allow people who harm children to create children? I mean, by that logic, I guess we should let violent offenders out early and become weapons makers...or put the coc aine addicts in charge of coca farming...

A little common sense would do the world much good these days...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Or we could just execute this attempt at a human being along with anyone else who rapes, harms or murders a child.
I think you would find this to be quite a cost effective solution.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

I wouldn't waste police resources on them. Stick them on an island, let them find their own food and shelter, let them live amongst themselves. Let them have other people do to them what they have done to others, and see how they like it. If they can't survive, they die. Either way, it's not our problem.

The beauty of it is that they get to experience some of the misery that they have inflicted on others.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

As a father trying hard to get full custody over my child from their insane mother, this upsets me so much. Five years in prison? What a mockery of the justice system.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is so sad and disturbing, how that poor child could be sent back again and again to an abusive home. An undiagnosed broken back? Missing fingernails? Good God! I can't believe this woman is going to walking free again, no doubt on the public dole.
The final indignity was when the ambulance was called and the child was blue the mother made the ambulance wait while she found her cigarettes. 30 minutes later baby Peter was pronounced dead.
i wish her and her bf's find themselves victims of the same they dished out.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

the idea of her having kids makes me want to vomit.

Surly if she were to have another kid they would just put the kid right into care, no sane person could let her have another kid.

Unfortunately they wouldn't be dealing with a person, it would be a government agency and they very commonly allow insanity to continue unabated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join