It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by UpEndedWorld

And chemtrail believers complain about skeptics. At least we actually have the guts to discuss things, instead of running away and ignoring it, or jumping right into insults, and acting like 5 year olds.

What part of this;

I appreciate your efforts, but you will not convince me to come around
to your way of thinking, I am afraid.

do you not understand?

I can re-phrase it if you wish.

You think I haven't been down your road before?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You think I haven't been down your road before?

You may have been down that road, it just looks as though you have only driven a few feet and turned around before actually seeing where it ends.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Nobody is trying to convince you to change your mind to their way of thinking, but what they are trying to do is educate you on what your saying as you have been severely misinformed.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I took this picture one day about a year ago near my house:

i1158.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

UpEndedWorld

I don't understand. If a camera could track and view from above the same plane travelling at the same speed horizontally, would it not show the same thing? Then again, there probably is a big difference between a plane cutting the air travelling horizontally and cutting the air travelling vertically.

No. I took several photos of this aircraft and the effect is not apparent when flying straight and level. Its not the direction of travel, but the transition from horizontal to vertical that caused the effect. The manoevre created very high pressure below the aircraft and low pressure above it, this forced the moisture in the air to condense out, like when you open a can of pop and there is a momentary whisp of cloud as the pressure is released, but on a bigger scale.

I don't see what this has to do with chemtrails though.

It is the same effect that causes thicker more visible trails from modern high bypass engines that results in contrails but which some chemtrails believers find hard to accept. With a ratio of 9:1, an engine like the RR Trent or similar, only takes 1 part of air and mixes it with fuel and burns it for every 9 parts that are simply compressed by the large fan at the front of the engine and passed around the outside of the combustion core before being ejected and decompressed naturally. This is why modern engines can be so much more powerful whilst minimising environmental impact, compared to if they just made a turbojet capable of 100,000lbs of thrust, which would be horrific.

It is why the powerplants on the Boeing 737 went from looking like this before 1983;

To like this ever since;

In that fighter image the condensation is immediately evaporated because the plane was at around 500ft on a very hot humid day, but at 30,000ft+, where the temperature is around -40 degrees, it would have resulted in a long trail as the condensation would have immediately frozen. With an RHI greated than 60% that trail would have remained suspended in the sky. Like so;

Is there anything about that explanation that leaves room for *sightings* of trails in the sky to be positively identified as chemtrails?

edit on 12-10-2013 by waynos because: ADD IMAGE

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I took this picture one day about a year ago near my house:

i1158.photobucket.com...

Clouds and contrails...what is it about your picture that makes you think something is strange?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I dunno though, those thin yellow and red ones look a bit dodgy.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I dunno though, those thin yellow and red ones look a bit dodgy.

It must be some kind of new jet fuel additive that causes them.

Damn chemtrail chemists..

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

UpEndedWorld

Come on Z! I have been observing this phenom for too long.

What constitutes "too long"?

given that contrails form due to physics, and the physics have existed since time began (more or less, and regardless of whether you consider that to be 6000, 10,000 or 13.7 billion years ago), "this" will always happen when conditions make it happen.

Besides, it was a beautiful, windless day today, as I may have mentioned.
You try too hard to convince a stranger you know nothing of
about the truth or otherwise of his observations, which you also know nothing about.

you have told us.

You are of course entirely free to believe fantasy over verifiable evidence based science if you want.

but you are not entitled to have that belief go unchallenged when you choose to tell others that it is true.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You haven't responded to my (quite thoughtful, if I may say so) reply to you from a few days ago. Are there any points you would like to pick up on or have clarified?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

waynos

You haven't responded to my (quite thoughtful, if I may say so) reply to you from a few days ago. Are there any points you would like to pick up on or have clarified?

i'm sorry, but I told you not to go to the effort of trying to convince
me that my eyes and brain are deceiving me to the degree that you suggest.
I know what I know.
I have seen what happened to korg, and I have seen enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Wow, actually scared of knowledge. That is creepy. They must have you well conditioned, sorry for you, guy.
edit on 14-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

UpEndedWorld
I know what I know.

When I saw trails persisting in the sky for hours and spreading out to form what looks like cirrus clouds, I wanted to understand the science behind how that can happen. I learned about contrail formation, contrail growth (feeding off of the moisture in the upper atmosphere), and contrail persistence.

You obviously haven't tried to learn the science that explains how "chemtrails" can persist and spread out to form things that look like cirrus clouds, because there is no scientific explanation for that. Just a lot of people on the internet saying "It's chemical being sprayed -- believe me!".

Granted, there are patents for how chemicals could be sprayed from planes, but from what I could see about those patented processes, none would produce the spreading and growing trails that we observe from some persistent contrails.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

UpEndedWorld
I know what I know.

I don't know anyone on here trying to convince you that your eyes and brain are deceiving you.

there are plenty on here telling you that scaremongering idiots are deceiving you with disinfo and lies, and providing plenty for your brain to be able to sort that out.

Your eyes - well they see long white lines in the sky - I certainly don't doubt that.

so you intend to actually learn something instead of constantly repeating drivel as he did? Good for you!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

UpEndedWorld

waynos

Korg came up with an idea based on ignorance and because of that was completely unable to support his idea when pressed. Exactly like the entire chemtrail "theory"

"Contrails always dissipate in minutes so trails that don't must be chemtrails"
"Contrails are another type of cloud, why do you think they should dissipate any quicker?"
"Erm...."

It's as simple as that. Nobody is trying to convince you or brainwash you (apart from the chemtrail proponents) but you are being provided with an opportunity to examine the evidence

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

mrthumpy

UpEndedWorld

waynos

Korg came up with an idea based on ignorance and because of that was completely unable to support his idea when pressed. Exactly like the entire chemtrail "theory"

"Contrails always dissipate in minutes so trails that don't must be chemtrails"
"Contrails are another type of cloud, why do you think they should dissipate any quicker?"
"Erm...."

It's as simple as that. Nobody is trying to convince you or brainwash you (apart from the chemtrail proponents) but you are being provided with an opportunity to examine the evidence

This entire forum is based on illusion and the disillusionment of many thousands,
even millions worldwide.
Thanks for putting us straight on that. It is so good of all of you guys to expend
so much time and effort putting us ignorant straight. I don't know where i'd be
without having been put straight.

Is this forum still here? So much ado about so very little!

No sky trailings here yesterday, and it was one of the most beautiful autumn
days I have ever beheld. I drove down to the beach and had a beautiful stroll and
a roll over an almost perfect and timeless slice of paradise.

But I already told you that I believe the trailing is for benevolent purposes, that you
know this and that this justifies the deceptions you (necessarily?) peddle in. I just
don't like being lied to, no matter what!

But all's well that ends well.
And the end is nigh.

Well! Well!
edit on 15/10/2013 by UpEndedWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You are welcome. I asked them "the proverbial 'they' " to refrain from spraying your area. Anytime you get blue skies, it's because I was in a good mood and provided the time off to the pilots that fly over your area.

Actually, that's not true. There was most likely a high pressure system over your area, or west of it. You should enjoy at least one more day of clear skies. When the next front starts to move in, you will start to see more contrails and more lasting contrails. If you like to call them chemtrails and that somehow makes you feel better, go nuts. But should you ever decide to check out some weather facts, or dare I say "science", then you can learn how contrails can help you predict weather.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

network dude

You are welcome. I asked them "the proverbial 'they' " to refrain from spraying your area. Anytime you get blue skies, it's because I was in a good mood and provided the time off to the pilots that fly over your area.

Actually, that's not true. There was most likely a high pressure system over your area, or west of it. You should enjoy at least one more day of clear skies. When the next front starts to move in, you will start to see more contrails and more lasting contrails. If you like to call them chemtrails and that somehow makes you feel better, go nuts. But should you ever decide to check out some weather facts, or dare I say "science", then you can learn how contrails can help you predict weather.

'You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows',

You need Network Dude!

Go Dude!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Actually, at least in my case, you are missing the point.

I have never, nor would ever, tell someone that there is no possibility of you being sprayed, or that you should stop looking and just trust TPTB or any of that guff.

My message is simply that you, and anyone else, that is steered towards 'chemtrails' as in long white lines in the sky, is being misdirected. You are being fooled into looking the wrong way. The reasons why contrails cannot persist and spread and must be chemtrails are all lies. Someone somewhere must have a vested interest in pushing that message and every single person who rejects known and proven knowledge on aviation and contrails is being complicit in the lie, wilfully or otherwise.

Classic misdirection
edit on 15-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

waynos

Actually, at least in my case, you are missing the point.

I have never, nor would ever, tell someone that there is no possibility of you being sprayed, or that you should stop looking and just trust TPTB or any of that guff.

My message is simply that you, and anyone else, that is steered towards 'chemtrails' as in long white lines in the sky, is being misdirected. You are being fooled into looking the wrong way. The reasons why contrails cannot persist and spread and must be chemtrails are all lies. Someone somewhere must have a vested interest in pushing that message and every single person who rejects known and proven knowledge on aviation and contrails is being complicit in the lie, wilfully or otherwise.

Classic misdirection
edit on 15-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

But waynos, I have seen them. Planes playing catch in the sky all directing
and focusing on blocking out a specific area. That and so much more over the
course of years now. How can you, a stranger, take this away from me?
But this road had been tread before. I am now up in the clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join