It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Allow me to preface this by saying I don't really know where I stand on the chemtrails conspiracy theory. I have seen interesting information and compelling arguments from both sides of the coin, so I'm really not sure. That being said, let me tell you what I experienced yesterday.

I had gone outside yesterday to do some things around my house. When I walked around the back, I saw a plane flying to the Southwest of my place and it was leaving a long line chemtrails/contrails behind it, as you can see here. I took all of these pics with my cellphone, by the way.

I turned to my right (now facing East) and took this picture of the sky:

Then, when I turned back to the where the plane was (I was now facing directly South), I noticed that the plane was no longer leaving this long line of chemtrails/contrails behind it. It's as if it had cut off its stream and was just leaving an extremely short trail that dissipated as it moved. Seen here:

This really struck me as odd because I've never seen this before. It's always been a long line being left behind that doesn't dissipate for a long time, or it's one that fades away almost automatically. But I've never seen one that switches from one to the other.

Thought this was really odd/interesting so I figured I'd come here and share.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienBuddha

Notice how in your photos there are clouds in some places and not in others? Same goes for contrails. Either the conditions are condusive for persisten contrails (clouds) or they're not. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Thanks for your response.

What conditions would those be and how would/could it change so suddenly? I mean if you notice in the third picture it gradually fades out. It almost seems like either whatever chemical compound was being sprayed - if one was - "ran out" or was shut off. Again, that's if this chemtrails thing is real. Plus, like I said, as the plane continued on it did still have a trail behind it, but it was different. It faded within seconds.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Conditions of high relative humidity with respect to ice. The lower it is the less persistent the contrail will be. Again you just have to look at clouds to see how much conditions vary with altitide and across the sky. This is why you can also see two planes apparently cross the same bit of sky and one leave a trail wjile the other doesn't. Even just a few hundred feet can make the difference

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Never really noticed. I'll have to check that next time I see something like this. Still I definitely want to get both sides perspective on this. Thanks Mr Thumpy for your input.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It also depends on the type of plane. An aircraft with a high bypass turbofan will leave a persistent contrail, or even a contrail where a plane with a low bypass turbofan won't.

High Bypass Turbofan example

Low Bypass Turbofan example

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Here is a bit of information that explains that. You will notice that just before a frontal system arrives, you will have (usually) more persistent contrails and more cloud cover than usual. And it might be a perfectly nice day with warm temps and clear sky to start. But the upper atmosphere is already getting the pressure changes and temperature changes that are soon to come at lower levels.

If you are looking for validation of chemtrails, there are lots of you tube videos, but they offer very little to no science to back them up.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings,

Perhaps these will be of some help in deciding:

Depopulation: Bill Gates And His Eugenics Lie

www.youtube.com...

[Part1 of 4] Chemtrails, Monsanto and Bill Gates : Connecting the Dots

www.youtube.com...

[Part 2 of 4] Chemtrails, Monsanto and Bill Gates

www.youtube.com...

[Part 3 of 4] Geoengineering: Chemtrails, Monsanto and Bill Gates

www.youtube.com...

[Part4 of 4] Chemtrails, Monsanto and Bill Gates: Connecting the Dots

www.youtube.com...

NASA admits chemtrails - 10 July 2013

www.youtube.com...

FBI Chief Says Chemtrails Are Death Dumps

www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell

www.youtube.com...

Hope they help.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

...and which of those videos provides hard evidence that those trails most people call "contrails" are really "chemtrails"?

Please point out that specific proof (either in these videos or elsewhere) that some of those trails we commonly see forming behind high-altitude jets (such as the trails in the OP's pictures) are NOT contrails.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Have a look here and see what you think;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

...and which of those videos provides hard evidence that those trails most people call "contrails" are really "chemtrails"?

Please point out that specific proof (either in these videos or elsewhere) that some of those trails we commonly see forming behind high-altitude jets (such as the trails in the OP's pictures) are NOT contrails.

There are at least three hours of videos there.
If you wish to comment before watching them that's your choice...just don't expect me to take you seriously.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There is no comment, merely a question. Rather than wade through hours of footage, why not just point out the relevant part that answers the question? Some of us have jobs and can't sit through it all.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

AlienBuddha

This really struck me as odd because I've never seen this before.

Fair enough. As a weather geek who has thousands of cloud photos on his computer, I see it all the time.

But, a serious question: What made you say chemtrail? Rather than just ask, why did this contrail appear to stop? Which would be a quite valid question (it's actually due to changes in temp and humidity in the troposhere through which the aircraft is flying).

I think it shows just how widespread the chemtrail hoax meme is. Even after all these years.

edit on 8-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Started to watch them but moved onto the next when I spotted a lie. Took about 10 minutes (Damn internet outage).

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

waynos

Started to watch them but moved onto the next when I spotted a lie. Took about 10 minutes (Damn internet outage).

So go outside, inhale deeply and more power to you sir but I think people should make up their OWN minds instead of having others make up their minds for them as you are trying to do.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you wish to comment before watching them that's your choice...just don't expect me to take you seriously.

And what makes you think those are new videos?

In fact there may be a thread about one or two of them let me look.

Yep here is one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may want to check it out...

And here is another one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

edit on 8-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And where have I done that, pray tell?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Eryiedes

Soylent Green Is People

-Amitaba-

Well, I have already seen the neurosurgeon video, the Gunderson video, the "NASA admits chemtrails" video and at least one of the Bill Gates/Monsanto videos ones before (I'm not sure if I saw all four parts of the Gates video or not -- I'm thinking I did NOT sit through all four parts, but skipped to the "connecting the dots"p part), and nothing in those videos ever stood out as anything more than innuendo.

Perhaps I missed what specific evidence those videos provide that the trails like the ones in the OP's images are really chemtrails. However, instead of me guessing what part of it you consider the hard evidence that contrails are chemtrails, it would be easier if you gave me something specific we could discuss (rather than discussing the finer points of 3 hours of video -- that would make for a long wordy post).

And, by the way, The Bil Gates and Eugenics video is just plain silly....
Bill Gates did NOT say "lets get rid of 10% to 15% of the people who are now on the planet. He meant "let's lower population growth by 10% to 15%". There are 6.8 Billion people today, and we are headed towards 9 or 10 Billion within my lifetime. I don't know about you, but I would like it if our population grew at a slower pace than it is today. And in the "services" part, he mentioned many more services than just TV. He also mentioned basic needs (food, clothing, a warm place to live). And, yeah -- even having access to TV could help poverty. Television is one great method for learning about the rest of the world -- and knowledge helps combat poverty.

Whoever made that video is either someone who misses the point of things, or was intentionally trying to mislead.

edit on 10/8/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

But, a serious question: What made you say chemtrail? Rather than just ask, why did this contrail appear to stop? Which would be a quite valid question (it's actually due to changes in temp and humidity in the troposhere through which the aircraft is flying).

Because a lot of people, especially on this website, think they are chemtrails. And if you notice, numerous times I said chemtrails/contrails. I also made the subject of the post "Chemtrails?" with a question mark; hence, I'm asking a question.

I'm trying to get people's takes on this phenomenon I've never seen before.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Eryiedes

waynos

So go outside, inhale deeply and more power to you sir but I think people should make up their OWN minds instead of having others make up their minds for them as you are trying to do.

-

As opposed to having their minds made up for them by your irrelevant YT videos and chemmies saying that "Of course here are chemtrails - there is no doubt - look up" and the like?

Debunking doesn't force people to one conclusion or another - it just points out what is bunk and what is not.

It is not the fault of debunkers that ALL of the evidence "for" chemtrails is bunk!

Trying to shift the blame to debunkers "making peoples minds up for them" is hypocrisy from the chemmie crowd who roundly abuse those who provide evidence that the claims of chemtrails are nonsense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join