It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evans Warp Race Started!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sorry dude I just had time to sit and read your bash. I appreciate the bumps, really. Ok so this is my expertise. List of Colleges:

Culinary Institute of America Ass Culinary Arts
Burlington County College Ass Electrical Engineering
University of Miami Bps Entrepeneurial Arts, specialization in restaurants; Bps Bio-Medical Technologies; Bps Information Systems Management
Camden County College Ass Physics, specialization in Photonics
Atlantic Cape Community College Ass Philosophy, Ass Psychology, Culinary Educator Professional Series

I am actively contacting universities and government agencies, but no permit could ever cover this IMO.

This isn't a spur post, check my other topics. I'll site a comment, you look it up, "they will never believe I first found out about EvansWarp on ATS" ~nv

I don't see this project as a large need, my previous endeavors included vadifying possible super natural abilities with jref and contribuetd to the developing of artifical white blood cells and neurons with uk-lmc ; now i am banned from jref, search "jestblaze" ; and estatic we have little cameras we can swallow.

Usually no one gets back to me so I feel like a jerk.

I don't really wanna develop weapons into this technology. I mean it's freaking nuclear already...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

Then take my advice: drop this thread, burn whatever notes you've written, and forget you ever had this idea. The military will always have first dibs on any technology that has potential to be weaponized, because the military will funnel its massive resources into a project that would otherwise flounder and sink. We want to have the biggest stick in case we don't want to talk first.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know you mentioned Osmium for your fission reactor, but what is the particle that will be used in your device to provide motion?

Will it need to be super cooled?

The return catch system for the particles - how would that work?

With it being a closed system - how exactly will an output force be achieved?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Destroying this document because your afraid of some government conspiracy is just plain paranoia. Been there. I work with an independent us government contracting company. Awesome story there; in high school I was doing IT work for Lockheed Martin. Simple console repair, I got the work because I was surfing careerbuilder and there was a company sponsoring secret clearance applications. The application was intense but seeing what my lawyer goes through for his work, secret clearance is a breeze compared to that. Heh, just because you have clearance does not mean you ever do anything secret.

The fission reactor and most components would be fabricated realistically. Standard Uranium for fission. The infrastructure and linear particle induction I am starting with basic discussions on Osmium. It is an educated guess. I'm sure by the end project it will be replaced by some metal alloy but it is simple to use as a describer in what the traits of the hull need to have. My knowledge of current alloys if very limited.

The entire structure completely disintegrating while transferring motion from the internal system to the external world is plausible. I could care less about the temperature because the unit is unmanned and travelling to an area of space that has no significant physical interactions, remember it is basically coasting at light speed in the wake of the light speed energy trail of where it monitors. The only time it needs to surpass the speed of light would be placement in the energy trail. The transmission of the information is done via quantum entanglement.

If I entangle array A on Earth with array B on Earth's wake, by making changes to the properties of array B the properties of array A change instantaneously (instantaneously as in without regard to velocity of light)
Distance does not matter between the particles.

The vessel is a closed system! 99.9% closed. The quantum entanglement is the only outlet of the system.
If the vessel loses entanglement it becomes driftwood.

Keep the questions coming, I just don't know what else needs explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join