It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evans Warp Race Started!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The race to warp space is on. I have sent the final documents to MIT, Harvard, UC Berkely, Cambridge, Aarhus, Cern, and IBM

Who develops this first will rule the world!

Add a development team and try to be the first team to warp!

Grand Prize is the Punch Line to my first joke...

Document:

Envisioning your response,

The following is the construction development of the Evantuality Bank Experience Collector System

This invention, developed by Chef Matt Evans, is intended for moral, social, ethical use only.

We stand today at the break of the dawn, looking forward at the rising sun, examining the past with every ray of light that passes over us. With the sun rising today, we have came to the mountain top of history to scream to the past, we heard you scream. I will wait until the echoes have passed.

There lies a trail of experiences in our world that we all have alone but hope there will be acknoledgement. This invention travels through space, folding time in it's wake, to deliver the acknoledgement to you, for your approval to share with the world in a moral social ethical way before somone shares it with other intentions.

Folding time means travelling faster then the benchmark set by energy. The universal relative speed limit of any energy form travelling through a vacuum or more incumberred space is the speed of light, c. What is faster then inifinity in the perspective of human life? Instantaneous travel.

This system consists of a collector probe with warp capabilities and a biological tether for navigation.

The collector probe is powered by nuclear fission. An electrical fission generator is used to power a linear induction pulse transfer propulsion system. The efficiency of these systems needs to be near perfect. To gain efficiency above 100% a single physical quantum particle entanglement is used.

The fission process is the most reliable form of electrical generation with the highest efficiency available per capita of mass.

The linear induction pulse transfer propulsion system strikes small particles in an inner hull aganist an outer hull to transfer momentum.

While movement in this state is unattainable, finding motion references to fields of reference outside the outer hull make motion possible.

The energy signature of a living being undergoing the experience collection process is retraced through it's life on a absolute universal scale when fields of reference are created.

As this is observation of energy trails at light speed, c + , can be obtained. This is a one way journey for the capsule in space though and all observations are made through association and disassociation variance with the quantum tether.

The resolution of the center point of the universe, the point of creation, and the current expansion or contraction of matter is found by linking all relative motions of a single life form together, then vectoring the life form in the current frame of reference of time and a current star map.

Four possible ways to create a system for absolute direction of universal expansion are:

1. Reading and fully understanding VIDEOS of cosmic backround radiation.

2. Following the time trail through space by observing the oldest object in visible space, heading to it, and constantly tracking for possible course changes; then when arrived at a satifactory location following the gravitational variance field on the two dimensional plane to find where it originated; and repeating

3. Destroying Galactic Black Hole centers by expansion of a single spacial dimension into a plane after reaction with collection of molecules that expand when transitioning to denser states of matter; then using stereographic projection on the borders of the image to provide a picture of a three dimensional map of where the black hole travelled and originating; three times to plot a course; repeat

4. Observe the corona viewed around light as constantly in motion in the shape a black hole would appear in method three and not have to destroy a bunch of galaxies. It changes so fast it looks like a sphere. In one instant it would look like a compass in motion. Instantaneous change from perspective.

The fourth method has been extrapolated to include all light speed transmissions.

The biological tether has to have built in wifi.

Good Luck!

Step two is cloning pods with matrix implants.

Step three is waiting for people to "live" their lives in little pods and pop them out when they die, without time dialation!

Step four is building a defense grid for Evantuality Bank.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

Gonna need to be a little bit more specific I'm afraid. And I doubt Harvard would take anything seriously with atrocious grammar.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Can someone get this info to the ISS? They need a bit of light reading. Get it LIGHT reading... hahahah no but i owe them. They bought an old russian satelite from me they i was reconstructing. You can find some really fun stuff to tinker with on eBay.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm no scientist, but this sounds like complete lunacy to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is a joke, right? A troll fail?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If it was there to be invented, I sincerely doubt you would be the first to do so. You speak as though it were unlikely that a thousand highly paid and rigorously schooled scientists couldn't possibly dream of inventing what you're talking about. I'm here to tell you that they would invent it BEFORE you if it could be invented.

In other words, your warp technology is a sham.
edit on 8-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

No offence to the thread creator, but i know this one from experience:

"psy·cho·sis"
/sīˈkōsəs/

*Noun*

-A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

(courtesy of Google)

Don't worry though, you can climb back up the rabbit hole (takes time but not that difficult).

Regards,

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Instantaneous travel from point A to B is limited by C and energy constraints with it's own local space. Meaning that even though you connect points that are millions of light years apart, you connect them via spatial compression or a wormhole/gateway (if you will). Conventional physics still applies and even though the space between points is infinitely small there is still a C limit and a finite time to transition the infinity small distance.

It has already been proven that by changing local symmetry and utilizing BEC and EPR/ER solutions there is viability in "signal" transmission between two "apparently" unconnected locations. However, the energy levels that control the process are the inverse square of the distance (causing the curvature of space to produce the gateway).

There are problems however with matter transfer through the gateway; the first being size. Quantum emulations are limited in the expressed size, so far anyway under experimental conditions. The second problem is what is being transferred. Information is fine via electronic or "other" signal methodologies, but so far matter is not fine. This second problem comes via the inherent nature of the transfer, that being orthogonal communication, or inversion in three dimensions. "Signals" can be accommodated as the conversion can be handled on either the receiving or transmitting side. Matter however is another story. Three dimensional inversion of a cube may produce a cube or it may produce something geometrically unusual although improbable. Moving organic matter that's alive, well, now we're getting weird. The solution is a three stage transfer of matter, transmitter, inverter station and receiver. I haven't managed to find a physical solution to this problem yet, but an inversion of an inversion equals the original object.

To sum up, it appears that spatial compression works to send information, but not the actual matter, eg. you can send the description of a dog or a picture of a dog, but not the actual dog.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good luck.

My money is that they'll point out your flaw as it wont make motion due to a silly relativity law.

The warp drive doesn't produce warp. If it did create movement, it'll be bound by the laws of normal space.

Maybe they can incorporate the design with another one?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You would not be folding time or traveling faster than light. You would just be moving space-fabric(not space or time).

You could theoretically stop time, but you couldn't reverse it. Time is like a seed. It becomes the tree and the tree will create seeds of its own, but trees do not become their own seed.

And you can get to a point faster than light could get there, but you wouldn't be traveling faster than light - you'd just be taking a shortcut. It is the equivalent of bouncing a beam of light off the moon and having it return to where you are, but where you are is actually a different spot in space-fabric. You could then say, you got to the new location in space-fabric faster than the light did, but you cannot say you traveled faster than the light did.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
S & F
SERIOUSLY
Regardless of what the OP is putting out, if he feels that he has something worthwhile to put out, then let him
Why ridicule him? I actually read it and even though it goes over my head, it only just opens my mind more to new information, however wrong or right it may be.

Keep at it Evan, hopefully you will get an answer back from the people that you submitted your information to.

BTW, You don't have to be a super smart, vastly paid scientist to make discoveries. PEOPLE make discoveries regardless of money.

A child recently created a method to create beer in a vacuum and the application is now going to be used by the men and woman on the ISS. Low alcohol content with increased nutritional an anti-oxidant intake.
Yes, off topic, but to show what a previous poster said in regards to people being paid tons of money just to try and discover things when it can just happen normally by the normal men and women of everyday societies.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

S & F
SERIOUSLY
Regardless of what the OP is putting out, if he feels that he has something worthwhile to put out, then let him
Why ridicule him? I actually read it and even though it goes over my head, it only just opens my mind more to new information, however wrong or right it may be.

So you view misinformation as something to be admired? Leave it to the shills...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

S & F
SERIOUSLY

So you view misinformation as something to be admired? Leave it to the shills...

--
How do you know it misinformation? Is this your area of expertise? I'm sorry, can you forward me a thesis on the subject?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The possibility of FTL/warp drives brings up a whole host of other technologies that need to be invented along side it.

First, we'd need a form of communication. What good is it to travel 1,000's of light years if you can't tell people back home you made it?

Second, we'd need some form of navigation. I'm not sure how you'd be able to navigate a space fold, or a wormhole.

Third, space weapons. Sorry, but once we leave the solar system and begin exploring -- we might not run into the most friendly species out there. Even if the aliens we encountered were far superior, I'd still like to have a stick to wave about.

And the big one, a power source. Perhaps one day we really will harness controlled matter/anti-matter explosions with intense magnetic fields.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

--
How do you know it misinformation? Is this your area of expertise? I'm sorry, can you forward me a thesis on the subject?

How do you know it ISN'T misinformation? How do you know he has the slightest clue what he's talking about? I'll tell you what I know: if I held the secret to warp speed travel, I sure as hell wouldn't be on a conspiracy forum talking about it. I'd be out getting a patent and contacting government agencies.

OP wouldn't be the first person to bring their pseudo-science here because they know how easily they would be shot down if they actually tried to present it to a committee. And no, mailing/emailing it is not the same thing. That's the equivalent of leaving a bag of dog crap on your neighbors step, ringing the bell and running away.

So - is this your area of expertise? If not, why are you defending it?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't forget to write Google, although they're now busy creating eternal life(serious), nothing is too crazy for them.
Miguel Alcubierre(Alcubierre drive) and Steve K. Lamoreaux (negative energy) can help you a lot further with the warp drive

edit on 8-10-2013 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

--

How do you know it ISN'T misinformation? How do you know he has the slightest clue what he's talking about? I'll tell you what I know: if I held the secret to warp speed travel, I sure as hell wouldn't be on a conspiracy forum talking about it. I'd be out getting a patent and contacting government agencies.

OP wouldn't be the first person to bring their pseudo-science here because they know how easily they would be shot down if they actually tried to present it to a committee. And no, mailing/emailing it is not the same thing. That's the equivalent of leaving a bag of dog crap on your neighbors step, ringing the bell and running away.

--
So because he is on a conspiracy forum, its NOT legit? that doesn't make any sense, your basically judging him because he is on ATS?
Guess what? If I had the secret to Warp Travel, I WOULD PUT IT ON HERE.
Then Springer could say, "That was MY site, when they discovered the designs for warp drive"
-
So it IS or IS'NT misinformation? well we are not going to get anywhere, but just end up arguing for the sake of who's right and who's wrong, so I'll leave it as this, TO EACH HIS OWN.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So because he is on a conspiracy forum, its NOT legit? that doesn't make any sense, your basically judging him because he is on ATS?

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse, or I somehow just wasn't clear enough. The fact is, if this "invention" were really viable, it would already exist. There's nothing to say it doesn't already. The fact that it has been posted on a conspiracy forum speaks to the validity of its character. If I'm ready to publish a book, the worst thing I can do is give people public access to it. That's just asking for a lawsuit somewhere down the road. Same goes for inventions. If you post it in public, boom. You've just lost all rights to it. Someone on that forum can grab the designs, tweak them, patent it, and suddenly your idea is no longer yours.

So this risk that Evans is taking is indication that it's not a serious invention. He's not afraid of it being stolen because he knows it doesn't work. Either that, or he just doesn't care. And if that's the case, I doubt the quality of his designs. The character of the invention will reflect the mind from whence it comes.

Guess what? If I had the secret to Warp Travel, I WOULD PUT IT ON HERE.
Then Springer could say, "That was MY site, when they discovered the designs for warp drive"

So you support the socialization of interstellar travel via warp technology? I didn't realize that was your decision to make.

So it IS or IS'NT misinformation? well we are not going to get anywhere, but just end up arguing for the sake of who's right and who's wrong, so I'll leave it as this, TO EACH HIS OWN.

I can't believe you're even willing to consider the viability of this "invention". I'm one of several currently scoffing at it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is the climaX.

This leads up to the building of a resurrection center and human logistics database in space, probably at the gravitation mid-point between the earth and moon for ease. Why? Two Reasons. Eventually someone might want to bring people back to life and if I am on that list I want to set some terms on how I feel it should be operated in a moral, socially acceptable, ethical, legal, and open spiritually, manner. Second, I have seen too many zombie movies.
If I live 100 years I expect to relive that period of my life unless otherwise specifically specified and then at the point of my death originally perceive that I pass through the next 100 yrs instantly to a familiar location. Religiously, I see this time as purgatory.
My view of reality, like any other life, is not to be altered or disturbed in any fashion.
Peace is of paramount maintenance over any other requirement.
If my genome changes or DNA is unavailable, I deny reincarnation through genesis.
Non-self inflicted psychological resurrection theories will be dismissed.
Suicide or homicide or a confirmed human rights violation dismisses the possiblility of candidacy.
Capital investment plays no part in availability.
Life Insurance Planning funded sources not accepted.

Really it's just a precaution but you have to remember sound waves do not travel through space, so I had to write it down.

Thanks, see you tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Read FryEvans last post and tell me you're still taking him seriously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join