It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Podcast guests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

First off, if this is the wrong place for this, please don't hesitate to delete it, I just didn't know where to ask. But is this the place I would post to look for guests for a podcast of mine?

I was looking for anyone with any expertise in anything paranormal, i.e. ghost investigators, bigfoot researchers, alien (ancient, and current) visitation/abduction/involvment, ancient civilizations, controversial archaeology.

Maybe even anyone well versed in psychedelics like ayahuasca, dmt, mushrooms, etc.

Frankly anyone who is interesting and also has a good sense of humor. We're a good group of guys, who are open minded, and love a good convo.

Again, if this isn't the place, I apologize, just let me know where it should go. Thanks for your time, and if you want to reach me privately, out of this forum, please feel free to email:

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Isaackoi, jimoberg or gortex are quite educated in the ufo subjects and are members that talk sense, maybe you could ask them?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You're new here so I'll break it to you easy. This thread will probably be binned because:

A) You are not allowed to use ATS to recruit for anything and ,
B) You're third paragraph/sentence alludes to the use of illegal substances.

Just a heads up in case you're wondering one day soon where your thread went.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Im not shy and would have no issues being interviewed

Unfortunately I dont know anything about anything

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When we started our show, the Midnight Writer News Show (midnightwriternews.com...), I was really worried about getting guests. I have been pleasantly surprised. I have only had a few potential guests decline, and none seemed personal. Most will say yes, but ask nicely and let them know why you would like to have them on. Most importantly, think of the guests and the show like a resume'. With every episode you do and every guest you add to the list, you build credibility... among other potential guests. Good luck, man. Wish you the best.
Thanks,
S.T. Patrick

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i do talk some paranormal things

new topics

top topics

join