Looking for Podcast guests

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

First off, if this is the wrong place for this, please don't hesitate to delete it, I just didn't know where to ask. But is this the place I would post to look for guests for a podcast of mine?

I was looking for anyone with any expertise in anything paranormal, i.e. ghost investigators, bigfoot researchers, alien (ancient, and current) visitation/abduction/involvment, ancient civilizations, controversial archaeology.

Maybe even anyone well versed in psychedelics like ayahuasca, dmt, mushrooms, etc.

Frankly anyone who is interesting and also has a good sense of humor. We're a good group of guys, who are open minded, and love a good convo.

Again, if this isn't the place, I apologize, just let me know where it should go. Thanks for your time, and if you want to reach me privately, out of this forum, please feel free to email:

mfcpod@gmail.com

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Isaackoi, jimoberg or gortex are quite educated in the ufo subjects and are members that talk sense, maybe you could ask them?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You're new here so I'll break it to you easy. This thread will probably be binned because:

A) You are not allowed to use ATS to recruit for anything and ,
B) You're third paragraph/sentence alludes to the use of illegal substances.

Just a heads up in case you're wondering one day soon where your thread went.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Im not shy and would have no issues being interviewed

Unfortunately I dont know anything about anything

join